Details about show launch event: ARTICLE

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
EWS
Sony Entertainment launches 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' at press conference
Shachi Tapiawala
Tue 20 September 2011
Seventy Seven Entertainment on Sept. 14 managed and executed a press launch for the forthcoming serial, 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge', which is an adaptation of Pakistani serial 'Dhoop Kinare', at JW Marriott, Mumbai for Sony Entertainment. The Pakistani protagonists of the serial were present at the launch and expressed their best wishes for the success of the Indian version of the show.

The event saw Kamlesh Pandey, the writer of the serial, explaining the plot which revolves around circumstances wherein two people meet and fall in love but cannot express themselves due to the huge age difference between them and social pressures. An AV system was used to screen a small excerpt of the serial, which was followed by the enactment of a small skit by Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamra, the protagonists of the serial. The program will be aired on Sony.

Speaking about launching the new show, Danish Khan, Vice President and Head Marketing, Sony Entertainment said: "For the launch of the show, we have three press conferences scheduled, one of which took place in Mumbai last week. We have a second press conference on Sept. 20 in Delhi and a third one scheduled in Ahmedabad on Sept. 23. The idea is to get in touch with the regional media with the news of the new show launch. Further, as part of the promotions for the show, we have a 360 degree campaign planned out. There will be more on-ground engagements planned once the show is on-air."

Elaborating on the launch, Manoj Gopalani, Director, Seventy Seven Entertainment said: "We have been associated with Sony for the past eight years and have been executing a lot of events for them. This event was targeted towards the media. We engaged around 200 people through the launch. We are also planning to promote the same in Delhi and Ahmedabad."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Sukhi!

Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan were there at the event? Really? I didn't notice them in any pictures from the event :S
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Would really like to see pictures of Rahat Kazmi & Marina Khan at the Press conference!
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan were there? ðŸ˜² Why no pics? Last I saw them was on Marina Khan's talk show a few months ago. I want to see them again.
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure Anu.. 

This is a picture from the press conference... 
but it's too small..

NEWS

ronitfan thumbnail
I guess the picture won't load : here's the link : 
eventfaqs.com/eventfaqs/wcms/en/home/news/Sony-Entertainment-launches-K-1316430201838.html
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I guess the picture won't load : here's the link : 

eventfaqs.com/eventfaqs/wcms/en/home/news/Sony-Entertainment-launches-K-1316430201838.html

Thanks, Sukhi! It's a tiny pic but I could make out Rahat Kazmi...I guess Marina Khan wasn't there though.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for sharing it's great that Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan were present too 
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing..n wow! the Dhoop Kinare stars where there too...thats nice...dint see any pics..wud love to see😛