Wish Lists of future tracks

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really tired with the psycho dude Shravan track right now. If CVs can't be original let's help them out with our very own wish lists of future tracks.

Sam realises the strength of his love for Isha upon nearly losing her due to psycho dude Shravan antics.

Sam and Isha get married. However, Isha finds out that Ira's king kong is Sam upon a fake suicide attempt by Ira. She swears that until Ira's heart is not mended and she is not over Sam, she will not consumate her wedding. She remains as friends with Sam telling him she needs time to adjust and wishes Revathi accepts her as her bahu wholeheartedly. Ira meanwhile ala Aaina movie style tries to seduce Sam and drift Samisha apart.

Ira/Tinnu - track like in the meg ryan movie Addicted to Love
As they join hands to break the happy couple, tinnu gradually falls for Ira. Meanwhile he learns about the orphanage fire day and Revathi's implications. He actually befriends Isha. He strives to change Ira and open her eyes to the reality of his sentiments, of Isha's innocence, and the fact she is only hero-worshipping Sam and does not really love him.

So far I've got this much... Please add your wish lists of future tracks.

Edited by pg17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like yur ira/tinnu track...i want that happen sooo bad ðŸ˜Š

i can't think of any right now...
Edited by Millerrr88 - 12 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Millerrr88

i like yur ira/tinnu track...i want that happen sooo bad ðŸ˜Š

i can't think of any right now...

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Imran Khan comes on the show to propose to me 🤣
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, we guys need not bother. Read a couple of articles that CSZ is wrapping up by the first week of October.