Kapoor Khandaan's So Called Pushteni Haar

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The grand Kapoor Khandan has in all it's grandness will some ancient parampara. So they dig up a haar. Ok so the parampara is to that the Dada gives his grandson's wife 'the Haar' as per Ram.

So it the every Dada gives his grandson's wife the haar then what Ram's father will give Ram's son wife???? 🤪 Is it that the alternate generation bahu are not deserving always I guess e.g. Niharika 🤣

Ok So Ram's dada left the haar in safe custody with a letter.

Ram said to Niharika that Pitaji (where did Pitaji now tapko from I don't know 😕😆) was supposed to give it to Priya Since he is no more so she should do the honors.

My question is ... since it is the Dada who gives the haar to the bahu then why can't Dadi give it to Priya?

Anything pushteni is old and coming down through generations. So it is definitely 'pushteni'  after all ek poora serial purana hai It is handed down from serial to serial (it was also was used in Bandini)🤣
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true, Nice one ..
The last part craked me up serial say serial tak download hoaa hai !!
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought the same, why isn't Dadi giving away the haar...and I thought Ram loved his Dadi a lot🤣, not morethan his step mom 🤣
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have no clue why the alternate bahu's do not get any haar poor alternate bahus like Niharika. I guess like you said most likely they are not deserving. 🤣

Wow I was wondering I should ask around I am sure this haar ekta must have used in her other shows and there we have it. It is pushtani coz ek pura serial purana hai as it was used in bandini. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Thanks for a good laugh today. Enjoyed reading your post.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dadiji  herself was missing today. 
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My question is ... since it is the Dada who gives the haar to the bahu then why can't Dadi give it to Priya?

This is a very valid question. Dadi is alive and kicking. She can indeed do the honors of wearing it around Priya's neck rather than that schemer. I think CVs never thought of from this angle and simply forgot Dadi.
This could save a lot unnecessary heartaches later, but  then  thats how EK has planned .
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good one! 

Imagine the wife that Ram and Priya's son chooses won't get the haar... and despite being the family chirag and all that jazz !! simply cause, creatives thought 'Letter from Dadaji' would be a master-stroke!

Hey, was wondering, do Punjabi's address their fathers as Pitaji?? 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

This is a very valid question. Dadi is alive and kicking. She can indeed do the honors of wearing it around Priya's neck rather than that schemer. I think CVs never thought of from this angle and simply forgot Dadi.

This could save a lot unnecessary heartaches later, but  then  thats how EK has planned .

Agree Maris ! when u have a buzurg  in the family and as u said she's alive and kicking why let Niharika do the honours of putting the haar. Makes no sense...If u have to create a stolen necklace story by the Ghar ka chor then all this drama need to take place.
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ram also said   what his dadaji said in flashback. the haar finds its malkin

oh man at that stage i was like the wand chooses the wizard (harry potter effect  😉 😆)

bt i think this was made to start the chori of the haar..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I had the same Q...If the PUshteni haar is given by dada than Dadi could give that haar to Priya na..Dadi is alive and kicking...Why skip and have Not so nice Maa give it to Priya...oh I cant stand Niharika..

How did Kekta maiya forget tradition?  How did she forget the right protocol of dadima being there   BTw necklace was fake and cheap..