Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

it means vimal doesnt aware about lata's rape

I thnk same...
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey guys 'm sure vimal will be phrased and trapped, all r gonna think that its vimal it self……….

even tho 'm sure its not him... it will either b koyal or else dose goons...dono whatz next instore ... :(
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It defo is Koyal who hired goons...Priyanka might be partly helping Koyal...Not in Lata getting raped but getting even with Shaily-Abha..
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

it means vimal doesnt aware about lata's rape

another question that i have is that why did virmal keep forcing lata to get into the car with him when she didnt want to doesnt he understand that she doesnt want get into the car with him.. also why did he tell lata not to tell abha that he is with him, it doesnt make any sense... abha would be happy to hear lata is with virmal right? and also what's strange is that jewelry store owner kept delaying lata and virmal was waiting outside and he called someone and told him to finish the job that i told you to do.. doesnt these events seem strange to you?
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afghan33

another question that i have is that why did virmal keep forcing lata to get into the car with him when she didnt want to doesnt he understand that she doesnt want get into the car with him.. also why did he tell lata not to tell abha that he is with him, it doesnt make any sense... abha would be happy to hear lata is with virmal right? and also what's strange is that jewelry store owner kept delaying lata and virmal was waiting outside and he called someone and told him to finish the job that i told you to do.. doesnt these events seem strange to you?

u r ryte... I felt sumthng strange in his behaviour... Ok.. But It is not a reasn to say he is responsible 4 that.. May be he wish to giv sum surprice to abharan.. May be Ie's reasn he said to lata d't say to abha..
sandeepmahey thumbnail
im a new member so i dont know yet how wud u watch the videos on this site pls lemme know thnx
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riniii

Hey guys 'm sure vimal will be phrased and trapped, all r gonna think that its vimal it self'''.

even tho 'm sure its not him... it will either b koyal or else dose goons...dono whatz next instore ... :(

I doubt Koyal or anyone else has to do with this...it can all be the goons work as they had threatened Abha that they wouldn't forget the insult and not spare them or it must be her boss!! I am sure CVs will try to confuse us with all others (Vimal, Raj, Koyal & Priyanka)
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
pathfinder thumbnail
Vimal maybe hit by goons. I think the rapist is Lata's boss as he is the one going to marry her later.
But this track is worst. CV's ruined the show. Lata was trying to be independent and then this. I think the TV shows do not want to show strong girls. What they want to show- once the girls steps out she has to face worst. they could have shown it nicely as how she bacame independent etc. stupid CV's
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After today's episode when Lata was pointing...all three vimal, Raj and her boss were close to each other...and her lip movement was more like Raj than vimal! And the precap with Raj giving cheque... I have doubts on Raj too...It looks like Raj planned this rape or something!! 🤢  Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago