Vimal don't know anything...how?

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In today's episode, when Shelly asked vimal how he has a wound on his head, he said he don't know because something happened strange and he don't even remember  how he reached home. What does that mean he didn't see anything what happened with Lata? It means whoever did this also attack Vimal, which means Vimal seriously don't know anything. What you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk vimal said true.. May be sum1 beat his head... Sumtm Ie's reasn he c't remember anythng... R u remembered, lata and vimal went his car to jawalary shop.. At time vimal talk to her and offr lift.. 1st she reject and then accptd.. Same time just felt sum1 watched them bcz dt time a glass shown.. I thnk it was front glass of vehicle.. Sumthng strange..? Just watch that epi once more.. May be its my doubt..
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

I thnk vimal said true.. May be sum1 beat his head... Sumtm Ie's reasn he c't remember anythng... R u remembered, lata and vimal went his car to jawalary shop.. At time vimal talk to her and offr lift.. 1st she reject and then accptd.. Same time just felt sum1 watched them bcz dt time a glass shown.. I thnk it was front glass of vehicle.. Sumthng strange..? Just watch that epi once more.. May be its my doubt..

i agree with you! something strange happened which vimal don't know either, confusion?
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mandeep15

In today's episode, when Shelly asked vimal how he has a wound on his head, he said he don't know because something happened strange and he don't even remember  how he reached home. What does that mean he didn't see anything what happened with Lata? It means whoever did this also attack Vimal, which means Vimal seriously don't know anything. What you think?

yeap good guess..👏 whoever has done this worse job..he intentionally blamed  and framed vimal..and he knew it Vimal was with her ...
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yeap good guess..👏 whoever has done this worse job..he intentionally blamed  and framed vimal..and he knew it Vimal was with her ...

you are right
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds like koyal and priyanka at work...and it seems they would like to turn shelly against abha again so she will have no supoort...suspense and more drama created
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shaily and ABha are the target here for someone who is trying to get even..

Vimal to be suspected of rape and Lata to get raped...In turn hurting Shaily and Abha..

I wrote this couple of days back that goons probably hit Vimal from the behind and knocked him out before they raped Lata...He never saw any of this as he might have been hit from behind..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Shaily and ABha are the target here for someone who is trying to get even..</font>

<font color="#660099">Vimal to be suspected of rape and Lata to get raped...In turn hurting Shaily and Abha..</font>
</em>
<em><font color="#660099">I wrote this couple of days back that goons probably hit Vimal from the behind and knocked him out before they raped Lata...He never saw any of this as he might have been hit from behind..</font>

agree with u...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok...I think Lata's boss followed her to Vimal after the Jewellery store and might have offered them to go for a cup of coffee or something.. He might have drugged vimal (that's the only possibility why Vimal doesn't remember anything...not even coming to home) Then lata's boss might have raped her and did something such that Lata thought Vimal raped her instead...and that goon who had Lata's towel also must have taken advantage of this situation!! Phew......So much confusion...
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Ok...I think Lata's boss followed her to Vimal after the Jewellery store and might have offered them to go for a cup of coffee or something.. He might have drugged vimal (that's the only possibility why Vimal doesn't remember anything...not even coming to home) Then lata's boss might have raped her and did something such that Lata thought Vimal raped her instead...and that goon who had Lata's towel also must have taken advantage of this situation!! Phew......So much confusion...

it is possible...