Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TFS..Preet.😃
So we all were right Shaadi track seems to be nearing ...Wonder what made Deepak rethink..n,accept their relationship??😕...me thinks now, Anant is all set to become a Ghar jamai..😲
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

TFS..Preet.😃

So we all were right Shaadi track seems to be nearing ...Wonder what made Deepak rethink..n,accept their relationship??😕...me thinks now, Anant is all set to become a Ghar jamai..😲

@ Aanchal ..Deepak rethink bcoz of Navya tears n Pain  & Dadi may be tell him dat ANYA loves each other alot , she decide to apart for his happiness only ..
Aanchal15 thumbnail
What u say is correct, Preet..but, is the story not moving too fast..???🤔..this is all going towards Shaadi track..we all wanted more AnYa n gang, college scenes etc..😭
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What u say is correct, Preet..but, is the story not moving too fast..???🤔..this is all going towards Shaadi track..we all wanted more AnYa n gang, college scenes etc..😭

Good morning Aanchal. Yeah agree with you completely on this supersonic shaadi tack. Kya karein, these CVs are determined to turn this into a saas bahu saga after all. ðŸ˜¡
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this time i cant be a dream sequence...dream karne ka waqt khatam ho chuka hain..
Preet078 thumbnail

Story moving at light speed ...Navya cvs always surprised ..v all are wanted anya , college n gang scenes .cvs have something else in dier store 4 us ...But i still think anya marriage so soon not possible ..deir are lots of hardles specially RAMA ..
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Geeta/Preet...A very gud morning to u ..🤗
Haan, these sadistic CVs seem hellbent to move the story in the direction we all are dreading...hope, what Preet says comes true..., that, they prolong the shaadi with, lots of hurdles, less rona dhona.., n, more AnYa scenes.😔
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
@ Geeta N Annchal Good Morning ðŸ¤—

Meh only lies wid dat d cvs knows followers of dis show are FB kids n Middle age / sensible Women who demands some thing else from dis show den saas bahu drama ..
I know FB kids wants anya marriage but cvs also understand dat dey are d only one first who leaves d show wen Navya sinks in saas bahu sea ...
aur if dey want to trap d uttaran fans which is biggest competition for Navya TRP dey have to show something different den uttaran n other saas bahu shows.,..
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Aanchal & Preet, when the world is waking up, its time for me to go to bed here. Talk to you all tomorrow morning, US time. Have a good day both of you, and try to find out why Shaheer is missing his KMHL days?? We defo don't want to lose him. ðŸ˜Š
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Preet, Thanks for sharing the news...The story is moving beyond our imaginations and i'm happy with the positive development from Navya's family side...Eventhough the whole track points out the possibility of marriage, i dont think we will see a marriage until they complete education...Lets hope to see a long engagement...