Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Preet078

Ya geeta i read ur views on silla post ..actual in kanpur he was behaving like dump , deaf n blind .dat time he was influenced from taiyg ...πŸ˜†
Anant ko dinner bulane kae peecha dadi ki samajdari ka haath ho sakte hai ...

Yeah Preet, I think you're right about that this. 

Didn't I read somewhere in the spoilers before that AnYa were really pining for each other and Deepak found Navya crying and questioned daadi. She must have told him the reason and made him see sense after all. He has probably invited him for dinner to check him out. That is really nice. Wish the looneys also learn a thing a two from the Mishras after all in how to behave civilly with people and how to deal with their children growing up. πŸ‘

But this is all very good, as long as they stop at the sagaai and not take it to the shaadi. PLEASE NO shaadi now. πŸ˜”
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

I know it alsomakes sense if Deepak first meets anant and get to know him before gng and talking to his family..or i think Navya should stop deepak from gng to meet the loonies for now,  saying he should first talk to anant and then talk to family when it is the right time..i dont know how..but i dont want one more tamasha..between looneys and Deepak...

@ urmi i go through d spoiler ..in dat it given deepak DECIDES to meet anant family ...may be as u said navya stops him to loonies ..or again dere is some mistake wid spoiler as long talk of anya was given but it was of renu n navya ...In dis spoiler may be anant 's family in place of anant ...😍

@ isha it good to c meeta reaction to c anant at her place ,
Anant -harsh , anant-dadi scenes..even as per aayush status he was shooting for some scenes may be for dis dinner only 
Preet078 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Yeah Preet, I think you're right about that this. 

Didn't I read somewhere in the spoilers before that AnYa were really pining for each other and Deepak found Navya crying and questioned daadi. She must have told him the reason and made him see sense after all. He has probably invited him for dinner to check him out. That is really nice. Wish the looneys also learn a thing a two from the Mishras after all in how to behave civilly with people and how to deal with their children growing up. πŸ‘

But this is all very good, as long as they stop at the sagaai and not take it to the shaadi. PLEASE NO shaadi now. πŸ˜”

@ bold I wish d same
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Wow.  Wonder if this is true and when will it be shown. 

I too wonder like Geeta why change of heart and mind now and not in Kanpur.  Or did he get time to think and ponder and spoke to his mum who is a Navya supporter. 

Wonder if this wil be shown after he goes to bajyapee's house. 

Interesting to see how Meeta is going to react with Anant at the dinner table as she was all set to take him to the police if he is seen around her Navya

Also would like to see Anant and Daadi, Anant and Harsh

TFS Preethi

Isha, @ Blue, LOL wouldn't that be a sight to see. Police ki dhamki and all that. I really want to see Meeta's expression when she starts feeding her hone vaala jamaai. πŸ˜† Anant's dream finally coming out true. πŸ˜†

@ Pink, eagerly waiting to see that as well. I had always wanted see Harsh pulling Anant's  & Navya's leg. BTW, where is Harsh?? He is MIA these days.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

I know it alsomakes sense if Deepak first meets anant and get to know him before gng and talking to his family..or i think Navya should stop deepak from gng to meet the loonies for now,  saying he should first talk to anant and then talk to family when it is the right time..i dont know how..but i dont want one more tamasha..between looneys and Deepak...

Urmi, @ Bold, I second that. I too don't want Deepak going to the looneys now, that will be a disaster. Like you, I too think, he should check out Anant on his own first. That will be much better.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Isha, @ Blue, LOL wouldn't that be a sight to see. Police ki dhamki and all that. I really want to see Meeta's expression when she starts feeding her hone vaala jamaai. πŸ˜† Anant's dream finally coming out true. πŸ˜†

@ Pink, eagerly waiting to see that as well. I had always wanted see Harsh pulling Anant's  & Navya's leg. BTW, where in Harsh?? He is MIA these days.

I think Harsh mentioned that he is shooting for some scenes.  Wonder if this could be it.   I can hardly wait for all reaction to Anant in Navya's home.  Am sure it will end up all nice for us.πŸ˜‰
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

I think Harsh mentioned that he is shooting for some scenes.  Wonder if this could be it.   I can hardly wait for all reaction to Anant in Navya's home.  Am sure it will end up all nice for us.πŸ˜‰

Isha, really? Wow, that will be nice to see. Can't wait for that episode now. I too am dying to see Anant in Navya's home finally being given a nice warm reception after all those dhamkis. Poor guy.😭  
Hope he gets to see Navya's room too πŸ˜‰ and the two of them somehow manage a tete-e-tete. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜

bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing..😊
I'm going al dizzy..
Preet078 thumbnail
@ geeta n isha ..ya harsh mentioned in his today fb status dat he was doing shooting 4 some scenes..

geeta ..ur comment increase meh hopes ...n positive engry toooπŸ˜‰
pixiegirl thumbnail
Preet that's me day dreaming :) I know itni jaldi Deepak maanne vaala nahi hai. He will put Anant thru a rigorous interview similar to Renu di, and unlike her, he won't be floored by his charming bhola bhala soorat. But still it's a good sign to start something positive.