Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Thanks Preet. Just replied to another post on this spoiler. Wow truly shocked at the sudden change of heart on Deepak's side. If the sight of Navya's tears in Mumbai moved him so much, then what happened to him in Kanpur?? I don't understand this at all. ðŸ˜•

well i think in kanpur everything came suddenly tht y he couldn't control  himself ..but knw he ll understand his daughter feeling( i guess ðŸ˜†)
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Kya yaar...Why have they slaughtered the lovey dovey scenes.🤢.Each episode has tilted towards more of family drama and less of romance🤢

It has been ages since we saw just these two in the entire episode..last one I remember was july 7th

Nidhi I agree.  Even the hugs, the proposal etc was done in the company of friends or college.  I would like them, just the 2 of them to have a nice romantic time.  Doubt there will be much romance happening now with the entire track shown on family scenes
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

@Preet, Isha,Geta..i also want Geeta's day dream to come true..i know Deepak wont be easy t oconvince but i dont know why i a mfeeling he is te next one in line to approve our ANYA now..and looking at the speed..it probably wont take long...I am thinking Deepak wil soon pur an approval stamp on our ANYA relation...waitingn for that to happen...

Urmi hope this happens and that will be the day for Navya to celebrate and us too.
87jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing preet 
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dinner at navyas home..so that means breaking the bhookh harthal at navyas home...ha ha...cant wait to see that...atleastdeepak maan jaayee...yeh tension thodi kam hojaaye...wanna see smiling faces of anya...
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I was thinking of the bhook hartal... so finally Anant gets to eat at navya's place...  :)) hope its not a dream scene.. Edited by nvya - 12 years ago
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi - I too cant wait for ANYA alone episodes - have been moaning about this forever it seems!
Gr8 newz yaar.Thanks for sharing.
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Preet...sounds interesting..waiting to see Anant with navya family..how meeta going to react in seeing anant...but they are rushing the story to shaadi track 😔...NO CV's pls give us more ANYA scenes...no shaadi now...
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope dat dis tym it's nt a day-dream sequence... Tfs