NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What Kinjal said today about her brother really annoyed me. Since watching the show we've seen Ahem working really hard, at times too hard, to build up his success. He's well known, successful and I'm assuming great at what he does. So it doesn't really seem that he is riding on the coat tails of being a Modi.
I thought he had to work his way up just like Jigar is.
And since when waas it a crime to be proud of your heritage and surname - he may have not started  the business but he's having a big hand in making it a continued success. It's easy to start a business and make a name for yourself rather than ensuring that you maintain and highten success in someone else's business.

I feel like I'm on a bit of a soapbox but I really didn't like what Kinjal said to Ahem i thought it really came out of left field almost as if the CV's just decided suddenly to insert this piece of drama.
Also if Kinjal wants to be a model then yeah maybe she should go for it but I didn't realise it was because she wanted her own identity. I thought she was just bored and wanted more money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know we girls always have it at the back of our minds in our families, it's because I'm a girl, I'm getting married off with no interest in the business (share holding or chance to work in the family business), she also when he slapped her and said you don't know what you are talking about, she wanted to hurt his feelings, so she went for the tack, you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, what you are is because of the family...always knowing your path, go into the family business when you grow up. 

I know Aham works hard to make sure the business continues to be a success. But according to Kinjal who is a very selfish person, I doubt she's even noticed. Kokila before she got married told her you always it's me me me!!! She's like that.

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too agree that what Kinjal said to Ahem was out of order. But I think maybe she reacted to the slap that he gave her, which I feel was out of order. Ahem has worked hard, we don't really know how well of the family was before Ahem joined the company. It's success may have been due to Ahem's hard work developing the company and pushing it further forward.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

What Kinjal said today about her brother really annoyed me. Since watching the show we've seen Ahem working really hard, at times too hard, to build up his success. He's well known, successful and I'm assuming great at what he does. So it doesn't really seem that he is riding on the coat tails of being a Modi.

I thought he had to work his way up just like Jigar is.
And since when waas it a crime to be proud of your heritage and surname - he may have not started  the business but he's having a big hand in making it a continued success. It's easy to start a business and make a name for yourself rather than ensuring that you maintain and highten success in someone else's business.

I feel like I'm on a bit of a soapbox but I really didn't like what Kinjal said to Ahem i thought it really came out of left field almost as if the CV's just decided suddenly to insert this piece of drama.
Also if Kinjal wants to be a model then yeah maybe she should go for it but I didn't realise it was because she wanted her own identity. I thought she was just bored and wanted more money.

i agree wid ya
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if I'm completely on my own out here but I think Kinjal deserved the slap and it's not got anything to do with the modelling.
She decided to insult her in laws and husband in front of their faces and then proceeded to insult her mum.
She was out of order with what she did and to tell the truth I wasn't surprised with what she was saying. This is the girl who decided to blame Gopi for everything that went wrong in her life.
She made plans that were more evil than anything Urmi has come up with, made a laughing stock of her mother by pretending to be pregnant and then turns it round to her mum to say that her mum never thought about her, when in fact it was Kinjal that never thought about her mum or her family.
Kinjal knew that Gopi was her mum's choice but decided to bully Gopi too.
And excuse me but who would want top marry a schemer like Kinjal who, for her own interests, doesn't care about who she hurts and what lies she tells.

Anyway I think Dhawal is being too nice to Kinjal - I'm not advocating that he beats her up but he is letting her get her own way too much. He should hae spoken up when his wife was being so insulting to her elders.

Sorry for ranting on but for some reason todays episode and Kinjals twattiness has really got to me!!!!!
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Kinjal was wrong today,(well not all of it anyway) What she said needed saying especially to Kokila. Kokila wouldn't look at her or talk to her after Kinjal got married. It was as if Kinjal had died and now just cus she is bringing shame on the families Kokila thinks its ok for her to tell her what to do. No, i don't think so. I admit Kinjal did a lot of bad things to Gopi but that was because she was in love with Umang and very good friends with Anita. She didn't know Gopi then, Gopi was someone who came to her life and ruined her chances with the guy she loves. To be honest i would do the same as Kinjal. But now that she is married she don't give Gopi a second thought, she don't care anymore. I don't think Kokila has a right to say anything to Kinjal, she can't pick and choose when to become a mother to Kinjal. As for what she said to Ahem, not totally wrong either. He has worked very hard for the family buisness but its not his own, its always going to be Chirag's. Ahem shouldn't have slapped her. She's not just his little sister anymore, she is someone's wife now.

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think there comes a time when a parent has to listen to their child. Parents can be wrong too. Kokila is the type of character who never listens to her children, who always thinks she is right. So Kinjal could never say anything to her. Usually there are nicer ways to express your feeling but I don't think Kinjal had a choice. As I always say its better out than in.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Baa said that ahem grandfather started the business, and only one of her sons was interest and the other was not ... just like ahem is  and jigar is really not.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup! Kinjal really deserves the slap. How can she blame her mother and brother whom she known from the begining. Me too got really irriated about kinjal's behaviour in today