Asya_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys 

Jus Like Me Am Sure Pple Want To See Shyam Gettin Exposed In Front Of Everyone But That Isnt Going To Happen Anytym Soon The Way The CVS Are Dragging It.

But Here A Thought Of Myn Maybe Shyam And Khushis Wedding Is Fixed So Then Khushi Tells Arnavs Famili Am Getting Married And After Hearing That Arnav Will ynd Out Who She Is Getting Married To Later On So Maybe He Will Expose Shyams Truth In Front Of Khushi And Not Her Famili So She Will Say No To Shyam But Shyam Styl Says Dey Are Goin To Get Married So Arnav Takes A Drastic Step And Marries Khushi By Saying He Will Give Her Enough Money To Release The Shop And To Pay For All The Expenses They Wasted On Shyam And Her Wedding And They Both Decide Ta Get Married but Both Decide To Not Call It A Marriage Buh An Act!! And Maybe After 2 months Anjali Fynds Out Abwt Shyam

Im Onli Saying This Because If Arnav Told His Sister All Abwt Shyam Then There Marriage Will Break And There Wud Be No Problem In Khushi Marrying Shyam Buh Arnav Does Not Want His Sisters Marriage To Break Wich Is Why He Wont Tell His Sister Abwt Him. 

SO If Shyams Truth Is To Be Exposed It Wud Onli Be In Front Of Arnav Atm

Wah Do Yuh Guys Think Of My Opinion :) Do Comment 

Thanks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yep...it might happen...
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a good possibility...I think the same too..That two timing cheat shyam needs to get exposed and be out of the picture for a while so that Khushi n Arnav's love for each other can actually progress...
Hey,this is off the topic but I couldn't resist from replying to this post. Pls don't think I am insulting you but can you pls check your spelling and not make every starting letter capital.Its really distracting and I couldn't get past the 2nd line without getting a headache. 
I don't think its in anyway cool to misspell words and have bad grammar.Sorry again if you found me rude. 

P.S : I know  it would have taken you lot of time to use capital letters.I appreciate your effort.😃
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago