Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Priya should not have told her family about Ram's snoring..and then laughing childishly about it..it was in poor taste...the poor man doesnt even know he snores when he sleeps...somehow priya irritated me today...bad saree, bad hairstyle...and acting silly..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
ya u m really agreed wit u..it ws so foolish she ws acting she was acting so so childish n no maturity in it...i didnt like dat prt it seems she ws nt up to d mark, her hair style i dnt have word to say... ðŸ˜’, so so annoying all that ws going around today it ws nt rite at all..
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Well...Priya def shouldn't have told her family about the snoring part.
But in my opinion Ram was looking at her from a distance...he was realizing how happy Priya is when she is with her family but he definitely couldn't hear anything. He was just looking at her body language, her whole hearty chat n laugh with her family.
He didn't hear anything which she talked.

_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I also think it waz foolish to tell her family bout that!
She also irritated me today! Really Hated her party look!
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes she shouldnt have told her family about snoring it was ok if she was meeting her family and was enjoying the moments but still there should be somethings which should be kept btw the husband and wife
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Have some heart friends ...

Girl like Priya who used be so close and used to share everything with her family .. got a chance to talk to them after 4 not-so-good days of her life...

If they show NUTZ .. she will only talk bad about the house and family ... this is very natural

And this sense comes when girl completely become part of her sasural ...

Priya was dying to talk to someone ..

Her reaction seeing Ram staring at her said it all .. as if she saw principal  of the school..

She was just distressing herself and also acting that she is happy ...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i also think same.. she was there for four days and no one to talk to

if we forget the rest i think she shud nt have mentioned snoring bit
rest was pretty normal...

Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

i also think same.. she was there for four days and no one to talk to

if we forget the rest i think she shud nt have mentioned snoring bit
rest was pretty normal...

I had no problem with her chatting away happily with her family...the 'snoriing' bit was something very personal between the two of them...I hope he couldn't hear what she was saying...coz she did bite her tongue when she saw Ram staring...so we have to suppose he heard...
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too agree that the snoring part was supposed to be personal
Neenzoo thumbnail
[QUOTE=kavmuks]Have some heart friends ...

Girl like Priya who used be so close and used to share everything with her family .. got a chance to talk to them after 4 not-so-good days of her life...

Priya never shared everything with her family...remember how she accidentally got engaged to Ram in front of the press...came home and never told her family..Shipra got to know from the news channel the next day...