Suddenly what has gone wrong with Barkha?

kuin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Barkha helped dadaji to recover, she helped Radev to get married, she punished Rohan for his deeds and all of a sudden she becomes the villain ????!!!!!! It's totally random. Has the script writer got confused with the script or is he out of ideas on what to do next ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everything was done by her to gain radev's trust... in coming episodes we will surely get to knw the reason behind this change...

story is gettng interesting...
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, at this point it does seem weird as to why is Barkha so obsessed with Dev. When and where did she start liking him...when did her liking transform in to love and when in to obsession has to be revealed. No person can suddenly develop such obsession for any other person. Did she know Dev before, like during his college etc. 

If we see back carefully, all her naivety back then seems a chalked out plan. Probably she was not that naive to goof up a lot of times (as she did since her entry) and was all part of a plan to separate RaDev. 

At present, she seems to be in company of a person who is someone close to the family / probably someone from the family.

However, i seriously hope they show some flashback, some good explanation as to why / when did Barkha turn negative. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still thinking since when she became obsessed by Dev,😆 but I guess the signs where there. Maybe her plan was to get Dev and Radhika married and let them believe everyone agreed otherwise they wouldn't get married for sure Dev would never agreed to marry Barkha. So now the society thinks Barkha and Dev married. And Barkha knows Radhika nature and Barkha must have know Dadaji wouldn't never agreed with it lol that Dev and Radhika got married. But still no I give up? Her obsession must have started recent. Maybe when Dadaji died? But I hope they will show it how her obsession started with Dev.  She is one crazy person what happen to the love for her friend Radhika so suddenly!

But someone is helping her for sure? Still think Daidma!
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago