Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

what is hetals problem?? (Page 2)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Why should Ambaji go out of her way to show Hetal that she loves her more than Mona?  Why does Ambaji have to treat her bahu any different from her daughter?  Mona has made so many scarfices and shead tears for this family. She deserves all the love and affections she gets from Ambaji.

Hetal needs to get over her insecurities by herself. Ambaji has shown that she loves Hetal. It is Hetal is who needs to mature and grow up.   
ii agree hetal needs to mature and grow up but insecurities doesnt go by it own,hetal is using her way by tlking d least to amabji if u have wtched  few previous episodes after dance competition,hetal isnt talking to ambaji at all,she is tlking how much she asked for,where will this thing end,either ambaji will loose her daughter,

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by sherma

boss hetal dint interfered in sejals life,it was sejal who came running to her and ask for help and tld her to call goldie
honestly i find  sejal character weired,first she falls in luv wid  sim1 like goldie then she get over him in 1 day,hetal was just trying to help her she thought she is hiding her pain from her,cause when karan was to get married to pam hetal was devasted although karan havent proposed hetal at such but here sejal was having an affair wid goldie,the other day she saw cards gifts and everything in her rom,cause of sejal thing there is a big chaos in bedis house,and add to cherry sejal said mona helped her out.i think hetal is being very insecure,its very important for amabji,sejal evry1 to  make hetal feel wanted and tell her taht seh means more to them den mona

and i am floored over your wonderful thinking.

every one need to feel for hetal[ambajee-sejal-karan-and all bedi family -all gandhi family.]-but she need not to feel for anybody.

wonderful thinking.Tongue
okay so u think she dont feel for any 1.thats y she was so desperate to meet sejal,i just feel being insecure doesnt make u a bad person,but insecurity is teh starat to hate sum 1,and if this doesnt stop now it will becum hatered for that person and wen am i sayiing people shld feel for hetal.i  just meant to say that hetal is a part of bth teh famileis,no1 can disown her ever even if she does or make a biggest mistake ever,its imporant fro her to be felt wanted,rther dem making her more insecure

hetal made so many wicked plan against mona .and ambajee even thrown[hetal ] her out for her wicked plans.to take car she lied.and ambajee given that car even though she not liked giving it hurting anukulp.

even after so much
still being great,ambajee and mona forgiven hetal.but what hetal doing??

she is hating ambajee and mona.
well done hetal.keep it up.
hetal was caught and even thrown out of the house,and even i supported that and even i supported  the slap,
she doesnt hate amabji,but will surely strt hating mona and if she deos that it will be bad,cause hate is the most negative feeling for any1.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

boss hetal dint interfered in sejals life,it was sejal who came running to her and ask for help and tld her to call goldie
honestly i find  sejal character weired,first she falls in luv wid  sim1 like goldie then she get over him in 1 day,hetal was just trying to help her she thought she is hiding her pain from her,cause when karan was to get married to pam hetal was devasted although karan havent proposed hetal at such but here sejal was having an affair wid goldie,the other day she saw cards gifts and everything in her rom,cause of sejal thing there is a big chaos in bedis house,and add to cherry sejal said mona helped her out.i think hetal is being very insecure,its very important for amabji,sejal evry1 to  make hetal feel wanted and tell her taht seh means more to them den mona

every one need to feel for hetal[ambajee-sejal-karan-and all bedi family -all gandhi family.]-but she need not to feel for anybody.

okay so u think she dont feel for any 1.thats y she was so desperate to meet sejal,i just feel being insecure doesnt make u a bad person,but insecurity is teh starat to hate sum 1,and if this doesnt stop now it will becum hatered for that person and wen am i sayiing people shld feel for hetal.i  just meant to say that hetal is a part of bth teh famileis,no1 can disown her ever even if she does or make a biggest mistake ever,its imporant fro her to be felt wanted,rther dem making her more insecure

hetal made so many wicked plan against mona .and ambajee even thrown[hetal ] her out for her wicked plans.to take car she lied.and ambajee given that car even though she not liked giving it hurting anukulp.

even after so much
still being great,ambajee and mona forgiven hetal.but what hetal doing??

she is hating ambajee and mona.
well done hetal.keep it up.
hetal was caught and even thrown out of the house,and even i supported that and even i supported  the slap,
she doesnt hate amabji,but will surely strt hating mona and if she deos that it will be bad,cause hate is the most negative feeling for any1.

she is hating ambajee and even not giving respect to ambajee.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hetal is so much craving for love, acknowledgement and acceptance from her own mother Ambajee which she never got...It is mother's responsibility to help her understand and make that void to go away..Hetal's insecurities come from how Ambajee has treated her..It is not Mona who is wrong here it is Ambajee who is over compensating Mona and disregarding Hetal's mere existance..

In this forum Hetal will never get a break..She is perceived one way and that is it..She can't get a break...Always it is assumed Hetal has some ulterior motive and that being negative-selfish...

Sometimes people lose objectivity when they dislike a character so much..
gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hetal is so much craving for love, acknowledgement and acceptance from her own mother Ambajee which she never got...It is mother's responsibility to help her understand and make that void to go away..Hetal's insecurities come from how Ambajee has treated her..It is not Mona who is wrong here it is Ambajee who is over compensating Mona and disregarding Hetal's mere existance..

In this forum Hetal will never get a break..She is perceived one way and that is it..She can't get a break...Always it is assumed Hetal has some ulterior motive and that being negative-selfish...

Sometimes people lose objectivity when they dislike a character so much..

i totally agree with you. And why cant hetal go and talk to HER sister. Yes mona might care for sejal but she will never care for sejal as much as hetal does because hetal is her real sister and has lived with her for so many years. And yes hetal has every right to feel insecure or jealous of mona because if my mom was to treat me like a stranger for so many years and be mean and harsh to me and then was all nice and lovey dovey with my sister in law i would be pissed. It is not mona's fault. It is all ambaji's fault who could not be a good mother. She was always at a distance with her kids and you cannot blame the kids for that. Yes mona brought a big change in ambaji but that was because mona was raised like that. Mona was raised in a family where people used to laugh, not care about rules and shared their feelings openly. But in the ghandi household the kids were not allowed to do that with their mother. Now ambaji has changed and talks to mona and shares her feelings but before she was not like that. So no one can blame hetal that she did not try hard enough to become a friend with her mother that is because she was raised to be scared of her mother and stay at a distance. And yes people, many daughters do feel bad when their moms are more closer to their DILs, it is human nature. Not just because hetal is bad. My aunt was never close with her daughter and always criticized everything she did but she was always nice to her DIL and would always praise the DIL in front of her daughter, there was so much resentment built between everyone that the DIL and daughter had a huge fight and stopped talking and now  there is so much tension between mother and daughter. Of course hetal would feel bad that how can you be so nice to somebody who came into your life only a year ago but not be nice and that loving with your own blood.

And for the people who want hetal to stay in her maayka well she is doing everything in her power to make everyone comfortable there. She has accepted that house as her own but that does not mean she is not part of the ghani family and has no right to be upset with her mother or care for her sister. People need to get a little realistic, if you were going through a hard time or a bad break up who would you want to talk to your sister or your sister in law?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirekhakhamosshhhDabulls23

vcoolwater Senior Member
vcoolwater
vcoolwater

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I don't think anyone actively hates Hetal. In fact many of us were happy when she was positive after she came back from her vacation from Karan. However, Hetal is still very insecure and bitter girl who needs to grow and mature.

I am astounded at the way she treat her mother with disrespect. Ambaji went out of her way twice to mend her relationship with her. Each time Hetal was rude with her

What also annoys me about her is her passive aggressive behavior. Would kill her to have an open discussion with her Mother about her feelings. She could also tell her about the fact she does not want to give up her baby to Sweetie. But no, Hetal instead decides to  sulk and bad mouth people behind their backs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sri11ILoveDrama

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with with you fully...After breakup with goldie did sejal went to her sister and told that she want her help ????? why hetal is so enthusiastic ? bcoz she dont want to give credit to mona...and while she is talking to sejal, the way she spoked about parmeet ,serioulsy if i was there i would have give her a slap...how can she compare parmeet with goldie...how he went to honeymoon when goldie gave tkts to them..bcoz at time timeshe liked it,but now she is not liking what goldie did to her sister..then why cant they show any proofs to parmeet to make him understand..and goldie is parmeet's brother and he will have his brotherly love..
He is not like her  that he can turn like her for each minute...and believe everything and everyone and more over,goldie helped parmeet and sweety,so definetly they will have respect for goldie.
anjan9 Groupbie
anjan9
anjan9

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

haha...I think hetal wont wont be satisfied with that also..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index