Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sherma

hetal was caught and even thrown out of the house,and even i supported that and even i supported  the slap,

she doesnt hate amabji,but will surely strt hating mona and if she deos that it will be bad,cause hate is the most negative feeling for any1.

she is hating ambajee and even not giving respect to ambajee.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hetal is so much craving for love, acknowledgement and acceptance from her own mother Ambajee which she never got...It is mother's responsibility to help her understand and make that void to go away..Hetal's insecurities come from how Ambajee has treated her..It is not Mona who is wrong here it is Ambajee who is over compensating Mona and disregarding Hetal's mere existance..

In this forum Hetal will never get a break..She is perceived one way and that is it..She can't get a break...Always it is assumed Hetal has some ulterior motive and that being negative-selfish...

Sometimes people lose objectivity when they dislike a character so much..
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hetal is so much craving for love, acknowledgement and acceptance from her own mother Ambajee which she never got...It is mother's responsibility to help her understand and make that void to go away..Hetal's insecurities come from how Ambajee has treated her..It is not Mona who is wrong here it is Ambajee who is over compensating Mona and disregarding Hetal's mere existance..

In this forum Hetal will never get a break..She is perceived one way and that is it..She can't get a break...Always it is assumed Hetal has some ulterior motive and that being negative-selfish...

Sometimes people lose objectivity when they dislike a character so much..

i totally agree with you. And why cant hetal go and talk to HER sister. Yes mona might care for sejal but she will never care for sejal as much as hetal does because hetal is her real sister and has lived with her for so many years. And yes hetal has every right to feel insecure or jealous of mona because if my mom was to treat me like a stranger for so many years and be mean and harsh to me and then was all nice and lovey dovey with my sister in law i would be pissed. It is not mona's fault. It is all ambaji's fault who could not be a good mother. She was always at a distance with her kids and you cannot blame the kids for that. Yes mona brought a big change in ambaji but that was because mona was raised like that. Mona was raised in a family where people used to laugh, not care about rules and shared their feelings openly. But in the ghandi household the kids were not allowed to do that with their mother. Now ambaji has changed and talks to mona and shares her feelings but before she was not like that. So no one can blame hetal that she did not try hard enough to become a friend with her mother that is because she was raised to be scared of her mother and stay at a distance. And yes people, many daughters do feel bad when their moms are more closer to their DILs, it is human nature. Not just because hetal is bad. My aunt was never close with her daughter and always criticized everything she did but she was always nice to her DIL and would always praise the DIL in front of her daughter, there was so much resentment built between everyone that the DIL and daughter had a huge fight and stopped talking and now  there is so much tension between mother and daughter. Of course hetal would feel bad that how can you be so nice to somebody who came into your life only a year ago but not be nice and that loving with your own blood.

And for the people who want hetal to stay in her maayka well she is doing everything in her power to make everyone comfortable there. She has accepted that house as her own but that does not mean she is not part of the ghani family and has no right to be upset with her mother or care for her sister. People need to get a little realistic, if you were going through a hard time or a bad break up who would you want to talk to your sister or your sister in law?
vcoolwater thumbnail
I don't think anyone actively hates Hetal. In fact many of us were happy when she was positive after she came back from her vacation from Karan. However, Hetal is still very insecure and bitter girl who needs to grow and mature.

I am astounded at the way she treat her mother with disrespect. Ambaji went out of her way twice to mend her relationship with her. Each time Hetal was rude with her

What also annoys me about her is her passive aggressive behavior. Would kill her to have an open discussion with her Mother about her feelings. She could also tell her about the fact she does not want to give up her baby to Sweetie. But no, Hetal instead decides to  sulk and bad mouth people behind their backs.
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with with you fully...After breakup with goldie did sejal went to her sister and told that she want her help ????? why hetal is so enthusiastic ? bcoz she dont want to give credit to mona...and while she is talking to sejal, the way she spoked about parmeet ,serioulsy if i was there i would have give her a slap...how can she compare parmeet with goldie...how he went to honeymoon when goldie gave tkts to them..bcoz at time timeshe liked it,but now she is not liking what goldie did to her sister..then why cant they show any proofs to parmeet to make him understand..and goldie is parmeet's brother and he will have his brotherly love..
He is not like her  that he can turn like her for each minute...and believe everything and everyone and more over,goldie helped parmeet and sweety,so definetly they will have respect for goldie.
anjan9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

and i am floored over your wonderful thinking.

every one need to feel for hetal[ambajee-sejal-karan-and all bedi family -all gandhi family.]-but she need not to feel for anybody.

wonderful thinking.😛

haha...I think hetal wont wont be satisfied with that also..

reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right Hetal did not interfere in anyone's life but she was overtaken by jealousy. She was unhappy that Mona was able to show her sister the right path and that her sister was even convinced by Mona. That was what she did not like. If she really cares about Sejal, she should be happy to see her move on in life. Instead there she was trying to rub salt on her wounds. Secondly she does not want anyone else to be happy in life. She cannot get along well with her in-laws, she cannot see Mona happy with Ambaji and she cannot even see Mona happy with Vimmy. Thats the only problem in her life.
rams14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachanupama

Right Hetal did not interfere in anyone's life but she was overtaken by jealousy. She was unhappy that Mona was able to show her sister the right path and that her sister was even convinced by Mona. That was what she did not like. If she really cares about Sejal, she should be happy to see her move on in life. Instead there she was trying to rub salt on her wounds. Secondly she does not want anyone else to be happy in life. She cannot get along well with her in-laws, she cannot see Mona happy with Ambaji and she cannot even see Mona happy with Vimmy. Thats the only problem in her life.

well said..agree with you
rajh thumbnail
hetal is not only insecure.

for me she is psycho.she need medical advise. hope karan takes her psychiatrist.
only hypnotic treatment can remove her insecurities.😛
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
and one more thing.

some body saying hetal should get special treatment.why??

ambajee has 3 children ,-sejal ,hetal,and anukulp.she is treating 3 child in same manner.

hetal gets jealous of mona getting love from ambajee.
then sejal also needs to be jealous and insecure??

the point is sejal is sensible girl .she knows mona not getting any special treatment.

and

hetal-i don't want write anything more.all are knowing how is she.