Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Abe Gift dekh ke bata!! Bewakoofa Chudailwa..and b'day girl kaha hai??

\
🤣🤣🤣🤣chapadganju chiipo raat ke almost 2 baje agar main vm dekhungi to meri mom uthke mujhe nearest anath ashram mein donate karke ayegi🤣mere future ka sawal hai samja kar main vm kal dekhungi😆🤣
Keithuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chudail...samepinchwa...ticket to anathashram...🤣
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
srush lagta hai budday girl so gayi 😃tu bhi so ja jake😃gud nyt😃
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oye thread updated...Arti ne meri cake churai and gift bhi isliye mein nai and 'Pyaaari Pyaari' gift lai😛
Toh pleajh dekh ke batao kaisa hai😆

Meri Kesrushy...hands down MB is my favorite character in the show because his HELLOOO HELLLOOO brought me to you!!! Thank you thank you thank you sooo much for this beautiful thread and thank you for the VM...IT IS PERFECT!!! Kyunki...pyaari pyaari...nayee nayee nyaari nyaari...😳😳😳

I am so glad to be part of the Wickedian gang because you are the coolest, bestest, most affectionate, loving, caring girls I have ever met...I can't believe that I have met such beautiful people on a virtual forum!! This will sound cheesy but I feel like I have actually made friends for life here! You guys are ROCKSTARS!!

Kesrushy: Tu hee meri pareshaani hai
Chweets: Meri Tweety bird, thanks for helping Srushy with the scene selections and being my EDT partner
Chaitu: Baingan ya Brinjal...no worries...kuch bhii bulaa...
Geeshy: You are the Goddess of comparisons...and one of the most helpful, sweetest girls on this forum
Kiran: Your VM's have made me laugh, cry, fall in love and go through the whole Gul Kes emotional rollercoaster time and again...
Keithu: Raman, Kajuda, MB, Giga, Kesuda...decide kar, let me know and I will make it happen
Arti: Your wit and sense of humor crack me up...chal abh padai kar...
Piu: My talented poetess and is forum kii doctress!!

Thank you guys for being there...making this journey all the more special...🤗🤗

Sorry...checking if I left anyone out...😕

🤗 Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
aye haye kya thanks giving speech hai balle balleand jo bhi tunne likha hai sab tere liye bhi😆i mean ke we feel the same for u 😃now me senti after reading ur reply *sniff* *sniff*😃chal me going to sleep bye kal baki ki party karenge😃gud nyt seeya😃
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As a return gift, you are all invited to my wedding to Dushyant. Please note down the address:
MB Haveli
Talsagara
Next to Rasipur

Driving directions from Rasipur
Pass Revji bhai's house (you can ask anyone in Rasipur to point you out to his house)
Turn left from "Ramjadiya & Sons" kinaare ki dukaan (you can recognize the shop from the display of Elle 18 nail polishes at the window)
Keep going straight till you see a sign - leaving Rasipur
You will pass 20 HUGE sand dunes (you have to count because if you reach the 21st sand dune you have gone too far)
On reaching the 20th sand dune, look up to your right to see a mandir (if driving at night, please do not stop at the mandir)
Up ahead you will see a sign - entering Talsagara
Keep going straight till you reach a lake with a memorial board that will say - Vasant was thrown off the bridge here
Turn right at Vasant Memorial School
Follow the path straight till you reach MB & Son(s)? Kaarkhana
Turn right at the kaarkhaana and go straight till you reach a cow shed
Please park all vehicles at the cow shed

Program will begin with an arti sung by Gulaal followed by a tandav performed by Talli (she insisted🤢)
Wedding celebrations will close with a Turba performed by Kesar so please bring your dandiya sticks...dhol not required

See you there😆
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😃 anju i have updated my post on page 1 😃 love u dear n happy birthday 🤗 abhi have to run, vl come back tomorrow 😃

n i just love everybody's post here 👏 n srushu the VM is excellent excellent 👏 👏 loved it 😃 i m sure anju vl love it too 😃
Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry for being late entry in the party...

Happy Birthday Anj...have a blissful year ahead🥳

Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday
Hope you have a great day
Keithuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye bhi tere liye...😛