Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice thoughts Misti.

RaDev scenes were very cute, nice to see their interaction and thank god no bak this time.
RaDev should have these types of interaction, the convo's, discussing about their problem and thinking of future or solutions...

and a cute hug after that😳.

I loved dev's reaction when she says he snoresπŸ˜†, the way he shook his hand saying it cant beπŸ˜†..
it was very cute.πŸ˜† 😳.

and i Liked Maheswari, actually i remembered u seeing her.
remembered ur words fairy godmother of RaDev or only Dev... ... u always say about her...πŸ˜†

U know even i wanted to ask Padma, " Padma hothi khon hai Maheswari ko ghar se nakal ne wali"πŸ˜†  but M itself asks her later..πŸ˜†  
And another thing i liked in Maheswari was, though she was shouting and defending her self, it was all logical and to the point, and also she accepted that it was RP's(Dev) house and he had all right to do whatever he wanted, and she asked for the proof if he had to send her out...that was a good scene.  She was not talking in arrogance...am liking Maheswari at this moment.

Seems like they are slowly building up the TRust in RaDev towards Rohan.

Cant understand Bak, who is she talking to in the phone? Though i have some doubts on Amba, but am thinking now is there any third person too involved in this...dont if it might be her mother( cant doubt her)...lets see what they are up to..

and the last but not the least...
why the heck is Bak so OBSESSED with Dev and the SR part???? 
its really so sick whenever she says hamara milan... and all ( the precap) what is she thinking?? Dev will agree with her???

and they making Radh look so naive, innocent, stupid and foolish.

forgot to add,  when Radh was speaking( not to worry and they'll be together and face it)...Dev looked so lovingly at her.😳   So cute.

Edited by NiHa24 - 12 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Misti,liked your analysis. I agree with Christi,that when two people quarrel the third one wins. And I wish it is Radhika and she along with Dev fight the battle & win. Would love to see BB's plan succeeding in foiling Barkha's plans.I hope both Dev& Radhika have started suspecting Barkha since nowadays they are not giving much importance to her & both got alert when BB mentioned about getting proof before accusing her. Liked the way she spoke to Barkha.And if Barkha feels she can seperate RaDev then she's living in fantasy.She's too over confident & feels she can have whatever she wants.Her over confidence will be her downfall.I would be happy if Dev remembers exactly what happened before he fell unconsious and Barkha cheap tricks & is playing along with her.When time comes he confides in Radhika & fights with her.
I too was wondering about the montage & I agree with that you it could mean that all her plans foil & it helps RaDev come more closer &  ultimately get united.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

Misti,  I liked your analysis of various characters a lot thanks Angie and I wish they show depth to the story rather than the usual haphazard way they do their tracks.

they usually start ok but then spoil their tracks by jumping from one character to the other...
I totally agree that Barkha can not be become that obsessive based on few days.  That obsession has to be build over some time.  I like the idea of Radhika's description of KK in the childhood combined with her getting interested in Dev during Mr. Mathura contest and then seeing him with Radhika later on combined with changed status of Dev in pulling Barkha over the edge.  So her help from the beginning was not as selfless as shown before.  I like this scenario much better as it makes it logical.  Also I liked the use of letter that BB sent.   I only mentioned one scenario...they are free to use any scenario they want to use..Otherwise, that would be again stand alone episode. Also yesterday they showed Barkha gettineg angry with Radhika sonsoling Dev...this to Barkha will indicate loss of control over Dev. Since Rdahika was in her own mess she was avoiding Dev but now she isn't...I think you have mentioned this before.

I agree with what you wrote about Padma.  Separating Dev and Radhika as well as getting RP title for her son (even if it is temporary) would not only fulfill her revenge against them but also fulfill her ambitions for her son.  Her syrupy behavior seems too fake for me.   Anyway,  Rohan and Padma can be playing their individual games that may clash or may break Padma's dreams (if it is all fake).  Rohan at this point is either turning positive or wants to be in Radhika's good books desperately (yes).  If he still wants to snatch Radhika from Dev,  the first thing for him now is to make sure that Radhika starts tolerating him and trusting him by thinking that he has changed for good. (yes) Also as you said Padma is unaware of Barkha's psychosis and obsession about Dev.

Dai is another obsessive soul for whom Dada's word is the law.  I don't buy her sudden acceptance of Radhika based on how she behaved with Radhika after the second wedding.  Her behavior showed jealousy of Radhika's influence on both Dev and Dada (who was a hypocrite but still had high opinion of Radhika).  So her sudden acceptance of Radhika and that feeble apology did not gel with me at all.

So these three obsessed insecure women would not recognize the truth that Dada recognized even if he didn't bless Dev and Radhika's union - that the bond between two is unbreakable.  So Barkha can discount that childhood marriage but believe in Mahant's stupidity that anybody sleeping together that night would be with each other forever (Barkha is psychotic so she will believe what she chooses to believe...I mean how can anyone believe that by forcefully separatingRaDev they can take Rdahika's place in Dev's place...the maximum that she can do is break him completely and makehim into a shell...if that is what she wants then she has no clue that at the end she will not get Dev the person but will get a body in place of him) .  But whoever is in the plan does know Dev and Radhika very well.  I like your theory of that person wanting to break Radhika.

I am liking Maheswari ever since Dada's hypocrisy was exposed.  So I am rooting for her to expose Barkha and also to tell the truth about Dev's lies.  Dev deserves to be punished for what he has done.  (yes he does and I am liking BB too for the time being and I am glad she is back to her original self...that meek servant thing was not suiting her and those silly comedy was also not suiting her...BB is funny by just being BB)
I liked the scene between Dev and Radhika in their room especially Radhika's sparkly behavior and her knowledge of how to cheer up Dev who is just concerned about one thing these days.I think Radhika knows why he is after one thing, she reassured him that whatever happens they both will deal with it...so basically telling him that she is with him...  I also liked the scene between Dev, Rohan and Radhika as all three had good body language where Dev and Radhika are uncomfortable with Rohan and vice versa.  There is an awkwardness between the three (that is natural) and even though Dev thanked Rohan, he wasn't effusive (yes...but they are slowly building up a partnership of sort between these three).  

But what I didn't like was Dev leaving Radhika on her own in the Muth (he is taking her for granted).  I don't think they are going to show that Dev is just playing an intelligent game where he has overheard Barkha.  I would be pleasantly surprised if they show that (I gave that as an option)  So leaving Radhika to face the music (if she had been caught) and to face consequences (she would have taken the entire blame due to her intense love for Dev) doesn't go with Dev's character.  They showed it this way to justify Rohan's role in rescuing Radhika (yes).  They could have still done that where they could have shown Dev going back but not finding Radhika.  Then they could have shown coming back to PB in a frantic mood to find out about Radhika only to find out that Rohan helped Radhika.  I don't know why they skip such details that would keep their story and yet show consistencies on characters' (especially leads') part.(and hence a potentially good track starts going down)

Now I liked BB finding out about Barkha and trying to expose her.  So they would show games between these two.  But I don't want is that the focus is now on BB and Barkha nullifying each other's plans (they have done this before with BB and Rohan) where Dev adn Radhika are mere spectators and puppets in Barkha's hands.  Both know something about Barkha (Barkha gave the drink to Dev and insisted that he drinks it and Radhika saw her leaning on Dev).  So they have to be the one to figure out the truth about Barkha .  Let BB's role be where she thwarts Barkha's silly games.  Also she helps Radhika (covertly) in linking all red flags about Barkha to her current behavior.yes

I hope they don't show these repeated attempts on Barkha's part to drug and rape Dev (it is not seduction) because audience are already tired of that with Vishaka and Kanika.  Also please don't bring down Dev and Radhika by repeating the ONS track where Radhika and Dev are shown to look helpless and weak.  thiswill start boring me soon

I liked Dev and Radhika's scene today in the bedroom, but can we see a genuine interaction between them rather than showing them side characters around whom things revolve but where they never have a major role.  I am tired of those eye gazing scenes with a song (either from Bollywood movies or CB2 songs) playing in the background. Creatives:  It is Dev and Radhika's story and Barkha is just a minor character.  Viewers like to see their leads fighting for their rights and not somebody (either BB or Rohan or some combination) handing them on a platter.i hope they realise this part...highligting Rohan and not giving dialogues to Dev drove away the audience before and if they again highlight Barkha at the expense of the leads justifying their thoughts...then the same thing might happen. It has got nothing to do with acting (Avinash was very good during the Rohan phase)  but with how the screenplay is written and the episodes are directed, edited and presented to the audience.
Acting wise,  my order is same as yours Misti.  Rubina really acted very well and she looked very pretty.  Pragati was very good and I am enjoying her scenes (either with Virat or solo scenes).  Avinash was good in that bedroom scene as his expressions were very good (his disappointment and then his kiddish behavior with Radhika).  Other supporting characters were good but again we are having too much Barkha.  Can they ease on Barkha's scenes as I ended up fast forwarding her until she started talking to BB.  They show her every single thought except for the part that should be shown - the background of her obsession story (the important part they skip out but this SR idiocy they continue explaining in great detail).  But please give us some meaningful scenes of Dev and Radhika.  I am hoping that Barkha is exposed soon to Radhika so that we can see intelligent Dev and Radhika.  This is long overdue.  Again I am reiterating myself but I want Dev to be the one who provides Radhika with her rights and not because she gets them because of BB and/or Rohan.  

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great analysis, Barkha is way too confident she has no idea who she is dealing with. Maheshwari is no quitter nor will she let someone like Barkha stand in her way of accomplishing her goal. Maheshwari will make sure whatever she is planning backfires. Maheshwari will play a big part in keeping RaDev together. I am actually liking this storyline, I hope Maheshwari defeats Barkha and leaves her speechless.

Maheshwari is now like an injured bull so she will retaliate...I hope she now thinks before acting...what Barkha told her should make her think regarding changing her mode of action and using other people to do her job.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Thanks Misti I liked this episode and also the family scene and also BB and as BB is the most eagar she will make her moves and Bh is overconfident and cocky she will make the most mistakes and also reveal herself ...they are similar in nature too...my best scene was BB studying Barkha witha sarcastic look when Barkha opened the curtains...

I think both Dev and Radhika have some suspicion as now they don't seem to be taking about BH and also during the outside scene they just kept quiet and it was Bh who was doing all the taking (thats what I found interesting that Dev and Radhika kept quiet and were not maintaining eye contact with the others..and then Radhika told Dev later on that both of them will face all the problems together..) ...it was Barkha talking awayand accusing and towards the end both RADEV where more thoughtful as some of the conversation seems to have made them thoughtful...

Dai and Padma do... seem to have their own agenda and both don't want RaDev together as Dai is obvious and Padma appears more subtle well and both seem to favour Bh who seem to have some accompliance inside or outside. And they are after the entire RP money and power including Dev but excluding Radhika. And maybe after they lay their hand on everything maybe even exclude Dev...yes and specially yes to the last part...but unfortunately for them they do not know that Barkha's current obsession is Dev

BB does have some brains but is a person in a hurry she strategies well but ruins them with her shortsightedness and perception of human beings and hurry for implementing them.hopefully now she will realise...Barkha did tell her some home truths and she did relise that she has lost this round.

Basically this episode was more of a BB and RaDev one I liked that they have crossed the stage of including BH and talk about how they together will face all problems.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: august123

misti , for me it was an out n out pragati mehra's day' her expressions and body language was priceless when barkha finds her behind the curtain, i really loved her for that and i am also loving her these days because she is on truth side, let it be for her own sake.She was very good yesterday and that curtain look was priceless...I burst out into laughter... i have still not accepted this dev of cb2, he was my hero, and my heart still cry for his downfall, i am not able to understand his stand in all this mess. this Dev has been fed duty, prestige and tradition since childhood...he has to overcome the toxic affects of his childhood years to become what you are wishing to see...the Dev that you are looking for is inside him and it usually comes out when he sees Radhika being tortured too much and in pain... 

he has started believing that if radhika is declared his wife than this will affect rptii.yes i would have accepted this if he was a sufferer of this deceit but what i cannot accept is his active part in this drama. that is where they are failing...they are just focussing on SR and are not showing his emotions...they can do all this but instead of this SR obsession show that he is feeling helpless.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago