Again party time in pkyek - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
😆
Originally posted by Sidchu

Nishu toh is all excited about abhina dance though I dont trust CV's that much I just want some cute abhina moments in party I wish misha alina ko drinks pilla de😆 and abhay will manage his cute sweet ...😳😳

I know! I Think its only the three of us who keep going on and on about Abhina 😆 😆

I just want Abhina sceness - whichever way I get it! 😉 
WOW Haseena looking gorgeous
finally panchi and danish will be together. waiting for alina's make over and abhina scenes😊
Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="4">Sanchi alina is getting makeover in this party I think it is danchi engagement party plz upload her makeover pic dear if u find any😛</font>

Achi(srry for spelling it wrong if it's wrong)this picture was from Kiswer's album (from FB)but there wasn't any pic of Alina..wid makeover for this party...:(But maybe in d episode they will show her wid makeup;)!!!Hope this time nothing will happen to Birdie n hope she n Danish gets married soon n hope Birdie will never come back..! 😊
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Achi(srry for spelling it wrong if it's wrong)this picture was from Kiswer's album (from FB)but there wasn't any pic of Alina..wid makeover for this party...:(But maybe in d episode they will show her wid makeup;)!!!Hope this time nothing will happen to Birdie n hope she n Danish gets married soon n hope Birdie will never come back..! 😊
We all are sick and tired of birdie😆😆 btw Priya Chauhan in her facebook status said she shot for makeover scene and real alina will be mindblowing and coming soon! M dieing to see her in newlook😛😛
Originally posted by @nup@m@

I know! I Think its only the three of us who keep going on and on about Abhina 😆 😆

I just want Abhina sceness - whichever way I get it! 😉 
 I like abhiya but eversince I saw abhay and alina togather I cant stop admiring them and how cute they are just want more scenes of them and I hope after makeover we will get😉 I asked Priya on facebook whether she dancing with abhay or not?😃
 yup...me too 
kabse wait kar rahee hoon...
Abhiya moments ...drooling n dreaming...
Hey this is when Alinna's makeover will take place😍

And I guess this party is for Danchhi's recovering party or else why would Panchhi wear western in her engagement?

I just loved Kishwer's saree and even Vahb is looking really oretty in the dress.
Originally posted by ozzyie

yup...me too 
kabse wait kar rahee hoon...
Abhiya moments ...drooling n dreaming...
Sumi mujhe toh abhina scenes bhi chahiye😆 hot and sexy alina with handsome abhay😍 cant wait to see bombshell alina after her makeover😛
Originally posted by chakku

Hey this is when Alinna's makeover will take place😍

And I guess this party is for Danchhi's recovering party or else why would Panchhi wear western in her engagement?

I just loved Kishwer's saree and even Vahb is looking really oretty in the dress.
 Yes chakku m so excited atleast danchi ki party hi sahi alina ka makeover toh hua😃 but I wish they leak out some pic of her as I cant wait till episode is aired😆