Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Again party time in pkyek - Page 2

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

I wanna see her makeover pic but no one disclosing it😭😭 ek abhina dance toh banta hai yaar hot and naive alina and cold and handsome abhay😍 n ofcourse abhiya scenes alsoπŸ˜†

Archi I dont think anyone will get you the makeover pic before we see it ourselves -- b/w I toh cant wait for Abhina dance πŸ˜ One dance to banta hai boss!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really wanna c what piya is going to wear, i want her to wear a sexy lehenga choli or saree.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

Archi I dont think anyone will get you the makeover pic before we see it ourselves -- b/w I toh cant wait for Abhina dance πŸ˜ One dance to banta hai boss!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Seriously yaar n I genuinely feel alina will ask him for dance as alina is beshram when it comes to abhay and I so love that factπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n abhay toh never rejects anything she says whether it is tracker's madness or anything m so waiting for abhina dance cant tell uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail

Seriously yaar n I genuinely feel alina will ask him for dance as alina is beshram when it comes to abhay and I so love that factπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n abhay toh never rejects anything she says whether it is tracker's madness or anything m so waiting for abhina dance cant tell uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hahaha... Archi I would love to see a besharam Alina πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† - Remember Independence Day function mein Abhay ka haat hi pakad liya tha! πŸ˜‰ Iss baar she should ask Abhay to dance -- nahi toh If Jeh and Pia dance then Abhay should ask Alina -- I will do balle balle then! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i really wanna c what piya is going to wear, i want her to wear a sexy lehenga choli or saree.

me too, me too...I want it to be sexy..and lets hope cvs don't give her old disaster clothes to wear...they give rest of the girls in the show good clothes to wear but not for piya😑...since abhiya have confessed, a hot n romantic moment between them should be thereπŸ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Hahaha... Archi I would love to see a besharam Alina πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† - Remember Independence Day function mein Abhay ka haat hi pakad liya tha! πŸ˜‰ Iss baar she should ask Abhay to dance -- nahi toh If Jeh and Pia dance then Abhay should ask Alina -- I will do balle balle then! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chandu mama hai na he will send abhay to dance with alinaπŸ˜† n I dont think abhay infront of Jeh will dance with Pia  so only option will be alina! Or else imagine party mein koi banda alina se batamezi kare and abhay comes and knocks that person and alina starts crying and abhay consoles her😍😍
--Anna-- thumbnail

Chandu mama hai na he will send abhay to dance with alinaπŸ˜† n I dont think abhay infront of Jeh will dance with Pia  so only option will be alina! Or else imagine party mein koi banda alina se batamezi kare and abhay comes and knocks that person and alina starts crying and abhay consoles her😍😍

I know -- infront of Jeh -- Abhiya dance is slightly not possible -- waise bhi tomorrow he will see them together and then Abhiya will show that they fought -- and that will just make Abhiya more careful

Kabir will dance with Misha -- toh obvious si baat hai na Abhina will dance! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜πŸ˜

I would love a scene where Jeh treats Alina like crap in front of all the Dobriyals -- they should see his real face and Abhay's good side when he again sides up with Alina πŸ˜πŸ˜

Par Archi agar pure function mein dance hi nahi hua toh!? πŸ˜•
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I know -- infront of Jeh -- Abhiya dance is slightly not possible -- waise bhi tomorrow he will see them together and then Abhiya will show that they fought -- and that will just make Abhiya more careful

Kabir will dance with Misha -- toh obvious si baat hai na Abhina will dance! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜πŸ˜

I would love a scene where Jeh treats Alina like crap in front of all the Dobriyals -- they should see his real face and Abhay's good side when he again sides up with Alina πŸ˜πŸ˜

Par Archi agar pure function mein dance hi nahi hua toh!? πŸ˜•

Ya I know jeh always misbehaves with alina😑 n agar function mein dance nahi hua toh baad mein ho jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† atleast kuch abhina scenes milenge after her makeover and m looking forward to themπŸ˜‰ N yaar party hai toh kuch dhamal toh hoga na!
Think agar misha ne alina ko tali kar diya drinks ke saathπŸ˜† then abhay will pick her up and leave her home like he did to Pia in season 1 episode of 3rd novemberπŸ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail

[

Ya I know jeh always misbehaves with alina😑 n agar function mein dance nahi hua toh baad mein ho jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† atleast kuch abhina scenes milenge after her makeover and m looking forward to themπŸ˜‰ N yaar party hai toh kuch dhamal toh hoga na!
Think agar misha ne alina ko tali kar diya drinks ke saathπŸ˜† then abhay will pick her up and leave her home like he did to Pia in season 1 episode of 3rd novemberπŸ˜‰

@Red : Then I totally wish that happens -- Misha karegi taaki Alina Kabir ke paas jaaye but Alina will reach Abhay πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know we will get some good Abhina scenes -- because that is why the makeover is happening! nahin toh it was not as such required! So I am expecting good Abhina scenes -- dance is 50 - 50.. But i am hoping we get  it πŸ˜πŸ˜
OriginalsFan thumbnail

@Red : Then I totally wish that happens -- Misha karegi taaki Alina Kabir ke paas jaaye but Alina will reach Abhay πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know we will get some good Abhina scenes -- because that is why the makeover is happening! nahin toh it was not as such required! So I am expecting good Abhina scenes -- dance is 50 - 50.. But i am hoping we get  it πŸ˜πŸ˜

Nishu toh is all excited about abhina dance though I dont trust CV's that much I just want some cute abhina moments in party I wish misha alina ko drinks pilla deπŸ˜† and abhay will manage his cute sweet ...😳😳