Maryada

vidya today

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow she was fantastic another sign of how much she loves gaurev  she fought hard with her parents to let her go in her in laws house with her suffering breathing problems despite the fact taht house caused her pain 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
i know she cried so much so she can stay with gaurev, her love for him is powerful  Edited by khanrocks - 12 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The actress vindhya was brillant,Vidya's love is powerfull,i love the way gaurav was looking at her while telling her to calm down...beautifull scene potryaed by two fantastic actors.

Chinu annoyed me it was a bit odd him being there,i know he is vidya's friend but i found it odd how her parents didnt find it wierdπŸ˜•
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ I'm amazed by her...so many times...she is such a gud actress πŸ‘ i somehow saw myself like her wen she cried n cudnt breathe ...thats me wen i cry πŸ€”Edited by Millerrr88 - 12 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is the best of all 4./..uttara is good, so good, we love to hate her...
but vidya is awesome...glad she told cheenu to mind his own business and the tears in gauravs eyes...
her love for him is timeless and beyond "marital rights"
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krutiv100

The actress vindhya was brillant,Vidya's love is powerfull,i love the way gaurav was looking at her while telling her to calm down...beautifull scene potryaed by two fantastic actors.

Chinu annoyed me it was a bit odd him being there,i know he is vidya's friend but i found it odd how her parents didnt find it wierdπŸ˜•

I found it so wierd too!!!! It was their very deep personal matter...why was he standing there shamelessly????????????
He should have left the scene!!!!

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prernacda

she is the best of all 4./..uttara is good, so good, we love to hate her...

but vidya is awesome...glad she told cheenu to mind his own business and the tears in gauravs eyes...
her love for him is timeless and beyond "marital rights"

When did she tell Cheenu to mind his own business...how did I miss that??? Please let me know...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

politely...did she not go to cheenu and say all families have their issues...in others words...regardless

and to gaurav...ki maine apne ghar jaana hai wapas

liked the way she told her dad...sasural is my house as you said so whateverthe outcome...not depending on you.
khanrocks thumbnail
again she said to devrani she will do anything for him despite how much it will kill her