Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

when will get the old SSBN days? - Page 2

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

u r right...innocent...the fact dat sona has always been in winning streak is really disturbing n no fun...dey shud have made naina look the same level headed like her...den we might have enjoyed the fight between dem n so the track too...

Exactly!!... the only moment i liked so far in this dumbo track is wen...naina found the truth abt sona!! after that its been nonsense once again.. wiz daksh not even believing her🤢.. wat sucks the most is that sona has left loads of clues and yet no1 is managing to catch up wiz her...!! and that woman using her pregnancy to support sona in her evil plans was disturbing too!!..

ufff... i dnt knw wat to say anymore:( lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dnt hope or expect anything from SSBN.. May be we will get old SSBN days by 300 episodes( i doubt)😆

And I agree current trcak is completely running one sided( psycho)..Disgusting...after naina realised what psycho is upto I expected something to happen ..but nope...nothing else to say😕
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Exactly!!... the only moment i liked so far in this dumbo track is wen...naina found the truth abt sona!! after that its been nonsense once again.. wiz daksh not even believing her🤢.. wat sucks the most is that sona has left loads of clues and yet no1 is managing to catch up wiz her...!! and that woman using her pregnancy to support sona in her evil plans was disturbing too!!..

ufff... i dnt knw wat to say anymore:( lol

yaa at dat moment we thought dat we might now get our intelligent naina back who will give dat chrail co. a good dose of deir own plan as she used to do before but no... the track has really been handled soo badly...the audience are glued to dis show onlyy for their beloved couple...as dere is nothing more to watch besides deir chemistry..in fact everything was soo unwatchable...
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Do you not think, that the writers are making Daksh and Vibha look stupid, only to give a stronger contrast to Sohini.   The article says, Naina will be out of P house.   That may mean, 24th will not be end of the track.

Daksh if forced to go into the marriage, it would be a travesty of a brilliant character of a lawyer, by his stupid mother.    This mother may ask Naina to leave the house, to protect her son from destroying her hopes and Naina whether true to her nature, to keep her 'vachan' or whatever may prompt her, may be a call from her mother to come back, will be out of the picture for a time.

As the 'normal' life resumes in P House it will dawn on the two stupids, the cost of their folly, as Sohini will create more problems.   Kaka will be there to give them a kick every now and then, and then there will be rush to find Naina.

This will give plenty of chances for the writers of SSBN to churn out episode after episodes, and try to make it a "block buster" like some of the never dying soaps on Star Plus.    But hope they will leave it at 2 o'clock slot, lest they find its TRPs slipping and then suddenly decide to scrap the show.

This is a private pessimistic frustration.
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im neither watching nor reading the written updates these days...but i have got some clue of whats happening in the serial by reading what u guys are posting...im waiting till the maha episode to resume watching again...but this is the truth...all this time we have had a couple of MEs ...but for me all of them have been dissapointing and unimpressive🤢...
in one ME abhi proposed to Naina and daksh just went shattered in heart
next one...daksh decided to marry physco
the one after that...daksh told physco he loves Naina and after that she started her devil dance which we have seen since then and never seems to stop!(DAMN!)🤢
So my point is that so far in any of the MEs nothing good what so ever happened...if anything did happen it was in the episodes we daily saw...im not trying to dissapoint u guys or create a bad image of this show to u guys..im sry but this is the way i feel... for 2 or 3 days i couldnt even eat properly and took me a little while longer to recover from an illness bcz i was worried abt dakshna!( CAN U BELIEVE IT???😲im crazy na?i guess i was also under the sohini effect!😳to have felt that way..hehe)now that im not watching im feeling a little better...
I just wanna tell u guys that dont keep so much hopes on the ME bcz the way things are going i think thats the Episode whr Naina leaves P-Hell...😭if something good happens the party can begin but what if it doesnt? all of us are actual human beings who love the show so much and we are gonna end up heartbroken...all bcz of a physco woman! but i hope and hope im wrong bcz deep down in my heart thrs always the longing to see dakshna together😍
If things are to be alright i would be sooo glad...and if the truth is to come out i want it to happen b4 daksh's wedding...if it happens after the wedding he is definitely gonna divorce physco and then he will become Devdas!!!! u know how daksh is right? its gonna be unbearable for him😭 he is not like abhi who has the ability to move on so easily...when he knows he has done something wrong he feels guilty and sorry unlike abhi who does everything he can to turn every fact to his advantage! thats the beauty of daksh😊he is a sincere man no matter what and will admit his mistakes unlike abhi...and its not just daksh...when daksh's marriage takes place, aku's gonna marry too...then two of our beloved characters are made to suffer for god knows how long!! so whatever the cvs are doing now, they btter not damage the story more...its already a cracked vase! and though i want dakshna together i dont want Naina to marry a once-divorced man! she doesnt deserve that! So daksh better not marry physco!!!! In the end Naina is the saviour of P-hell and she is the only one who can transform it in to P-heaven😊
Edited by LadyMystique - 12 years ago
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved to read the post by LadyMystique.   She is very good with her words, and seems to have fully recovered.   To begin with, there is going to be no Maha Epi on 24th.  The slot is given to Saath Nibhana.     I do get a strong feeling, that some of the actors may be leaving the show, as in other serials, and wonder all this is to cover up the deficit.    I won;t say, about whom I am thinking, cause it will make you sad.   Let us wait for a day or two, and let me make myself certain, if my hunch is right.