Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it really fair to Jeh! - Page 2

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

True he might, but look at it a diff way. Love is a strong feeling puja. Maybe , it can led Jai to the light b/c his feeling does seem genuine, and maybe it will melt him. It's better to let him know now , or not  lead him on! b/c if she does it will be too far for his heart to heal. At least this will give his heart time to heal.!😳

I completely understand you syria...it is just that the way werewolves are..u know they are such aggressive creature who cannot control their anger...I am just scared that jeh may not be able to control his anger and do something bad...of course piya's good nature can enlighten him as well...but here we are taking a risk and I do not think that abhay will ever risk piya's life...here the main person to judge would be abhay...he is the one who told piya to hide their relationship...and piya will never break her promise to abhay, so abhay is the one who needs to come up with idea to reveal their relationship to jeh😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was jeh fair 2 abhiya, wen he kidnappd pia, blackmaild abhay, paintd a blck picture f abhay b4 pia ? No, he ws nt..wel, wen he s nt fair 2 odrs, he cnt xpct odrs 2 b fair & clean 2 hm..r8 ? As u sow, so u reap...evry1 , no matr hw clever dey thnk themselvs 2 b, has 2 pay 4 deir deeds..hard bt true.!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I disagree on the note that Pia is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Pia can seE HOW SHE IS AFFECTING jEhs by leading him on but from past experience she has learnt to trust ABHAY'S gut instincts. Jeh is a friend Pia had told him so but he was the one who accepted Pia with a past. Jeh on the truth will be gunning to kill Pia anyway so this is for everyone benefit. Jeh's especially until he can see clearly. Losing Pia at any stage will throw him into the fire anyway. 
Jeh has been unfair to Pia, Abhay especially and ti his sister. Its called KARMA. What U sow is what U reap. Jeh will be hurt but he more or less invited it. 

He is helpless by his own LOVE nad ACTIONS just like ABHIYA are. only time will be their salvation. Until Jeh stops threatening to go crazy this is the right move by ABHIYA
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Syria.

Jeh himself has compelled Abhiya to keep themselves a secret from Jeh. Is it Abhiya's fault - that they cannot steal two moments away from everyone and be together?

Jeh - you say loves Pia.. is actually trying to keep her away from her soulmate - is that fair.

Jeh tries to insult Abhay infront of Pia - and Abhay keeps quiet - is that Abhay's fault.

My dear.. His life has been ruined due to his family's doing - which is unfortunate. BUT if he is living in a fools paradise thinking that Pia will be his then that is his own fault.

Even at the dance he was more focused on making Abhay jelous rather than sharing any eye contact with Pia the girl he claims to love.

But I love your sentiments and genuineness and guts for this post.

Agree that, Jai has compelled for Abhiya to do that, I do not themf or that. I do want him to understand that karisma that it's better to have Pia in his life in some kind of form rather not having at her at all. At the same time,. it's not fair for a girl to be in relationship she is unhappy , and where she is lying behind his back. I mean sorry to say, Pia agree to be his g.f. , and this is a choice she made. She has to decide what she wants. I think it will be harder more for Jai that the girl he loved sneaked around his back rather than being upfront about it.!. baby, I do not care what people think of this forum anymore. People have called me double faced, and a bitch . I have tolerated all kind level of bashing against me, and backstabbing . but , still I held my head up high u know why, I am not afraid to be honest how I feel and to stand up for myself.!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thinking from Piya's prospective she is wrong in leading Jeh on knowing that he loves her...
She should honestly tell him that everything between them is over
But then doing that will be going against Abhay right when he has specifically asked her to keep their relation secret😕
Then again there is the matter of friendship between JiYa, as a friend Jeh deserves the truth from Piya
Jeh was not at fault for barging in because he was behaving like any normal lover, he still thinks Piya loves him...

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Well Jeh should stop bringing his mom in every conversation and talk to alina properly as she is his sister! He must start looking the facts and stop lieing to himself as I suppose he already know how deep abhiya love runs!
So yes I dont have any explanation for jeh's current behaviour😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

Agree that, Jai has compelled for Abhiya to do that, I do not themf or that. I do want him to understand that karisma that it's better to have Pia in his life in some kind of form rather not having at her at all. At the same time,. it's not fair for a girl to be in relationship she is unhappy , and where she is lying behind his back. I mean sorry to say, Pia agree to be his g.f. , and this is a choice she made. She has to decide what she wants. I think it will be harder more for Jai that the girl he loved sneaked around his back rather than being upfront about it.!. baby, I do not care what people think of this forum anymore. People have called me double faced, and a bitch . I have tolerated all kind level of bashing against me, and backstabbing . but , still I held my head up high u know why, I am not afraid to be honest how I feel and to stand up for myself.!

How did they even become a couple? The last of it was that she told him in the jungle she still has feelings for Abhay.. then all of a sudden after the reunion he comes to pick her up for college and starts kissing her hand.
Pia is not breaking his heart bec she kind of feels sorry for him - bec of his family situation.

But yes she should end it - and she will and thats when Ajeh will fight. So wait for it it will happen - it;s just poor creativity from the creatives side for not executing this well.
chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puja_Nava

[

I completely understand you syria...it is just that the way werewolves are..u know they are such aggressive creature who cannot control their anger...I am just scared that jeh may not be able to control his anger and do something bad...of course piya's good nature can enlighten him as well...but here we are taking a risk and I do not think that abhay will ever risk piya's life...here the main person to judge would be abhay...he is the one who told piya to hide their relationship...and piya will never break her promise to abhay, so abhay is the one who needs to come up with idea to reveal their relationship to jeh😳

I dont expect abhay to set a plan so that jay know that abhiya are together because in abhay's pov jay warned him if thir will be slightest change in pia for jay she will have to loose her life.  at this point no lover will risk his love because one wrong step and u will loose her in big times. in fact abhay will think to rap the things up by finishing jay then only pia will be safe..

Petal_Pose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: I-love-Roses

I do admit that keeping Jeh in dark is sort of a betrayal but don't you think Jeh is too violent to accept what's true? He's declared that he can kill pia if abhiya come together. So in this case, it's ok if pia's hiding the truth from him. He is not a guy who accepts a truth unagreeable to him.

I do agree Jai is too violent to accept it. Pia will reject. Fine, he will display his anger. But isn't worth finding out right now than later when his hopes bar have been raised up so high by Pia. Pia has to choose now what she wants.!😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinniga

Sorry but what i feel is its not unfair to jay because he is unfair to abhay and pia. he very well know the face that pia's heart beat for abhay even now. she openly said it to him in forest and she also said that it was nice to have him in her life as a friend. he knows it very well that when pia gets her memory back she will not be with him as the love of her life is abhay. jay just want to keep her in illusion. but my point is how long he can keep her in that state. if the illusion breaks he will kill her. for me jay is unfair to pia and to himself for an extent as he knows its typical one sided love. he is just pushing the limits as much as he can. okey lets take this way if he knows that abhay returned pia her memories back then what his next immediate step?? plain and simple kill her.

now jay started behaving like if she cant be love of my life. she doesn,t deserve to be love of someones life. the decision of his life is in his hands but he cant decide some others life and jay is now want to decide pia's life and main problem in his plans is abhay and he knows he cant beat abhay directly as he tried it already and he knows the result of it. the only way he can control him is pia.

I do agree that Jai is trying to desperatly hold on to something that he can never be his. Agree with that. Agree, he knows he can control Pia through Abhay, but look at it other way. trust me, i know what he is doing is not right. I agree with that, and i do not agree with some his actions there, but that does not mean u keeps his hopes high. Betrayal is stronger than rejection!😃