Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Am i a double face. I get pissed at character than I melt. I apologize for getting mad at him, and I admit I am wrong.I get mad every character, but later come to realization maybe i was wrong. Am i a traitor if i anaylze some questions diff. Am i wrong if i do not agree with some of my character's actions, and question .. Does that make me less of a fan? πŸ€” . Am I wrong in some sense?Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

How did they even become a couple? The last of it was that she told him in the jungle she still has feelings for Abhay.. then all of a sudden after the reunion he comes to pick her up for college and starts kissing her hand.

Pia is not breaking his heart bec she kind of feels sorry for him - bec of his family situation.

But yes she should end it - and she will and thats when Ajeh will fight. So wait for it it will happen - it;s just poor creativity from the creatives side for not executing this well.

Pia is in a tight spot right now, and it's was her choice that lead to this. I don't blame for what happened, and I think she should have been clear on what she wanted. Yeap! It's better for to end it right now than later. Cvs do lack brain sometimes nah!πŸ˜†
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I whole heartedly agree with you that Pia is not being fair to Jeh by giving him hopes. She dances with him and does not say anything against his advances. She runs around with him wearing revealing dresses making any man want to lust after her including Jeh when she already has the man she wants in her life (I really do not approve of Pia's blue dress today. She did not look classy in it but she looked like some @#$%^& in it... I am sorry to say).
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Am i a double face. I get pissed at character than I melt. I apologize for getting mad at him, and I admit I am wrong.I get mad every character, but later come to realization maybe i was wrong. Am i a traitor if i anaylze some questions diff. Am i wrong if i do not agree with some of my character's actions, and question .. Does that make me less of a fan? πŸ€” . Am I wrong in some sense?

Who said you r double face in fact i think that you r the most sensitive and sensible person you see the characters pros and cons judge by both. one should be like you in judging some one. for loving someone you dont have any particular reason but to hate some one you need reasons. i think people blame you or call you double face and all because of this as the love some character and hates other character for some reason. when in any particular situation you posted against the character behavior to whom you previously backed up. people end up calling you double face.

My suggestion is ask them to get a life and better dont mind these silly comments.  

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Am i a double face. I get pissed at character than I melt. I apologize for getting mad at him, and I admit I am wrong.I get mad every character, but later come to realization maybe i was wrong. Am i a traitor if i anaylze some questions diff. Am i wrong if i do not agree with some of my character's actions, and question .. Does that make me less of a fan? πŸ€” . Am I wrong in some sense?

Hey if your two faced then so are the rest of us. I disect and do the same melting only i can see all three sides but ALL trio ABHIYA AND JEH are not being fair to eachother and this is all for the sake of a stupid WAR spanning decades if not millenia's between two warring supernaturals and humans are caught up in it.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I whole heartedly agree with you that Pia is not being fair to Jeh by giving him hopes. She dances with him and does not say anything against his advances. She runs around with him wearing revealing dresses making any man want to lust after her including Jeh when she already has the man she wants in her life (I really do not approve of Pia's blue dress today. She did not look classy in it but she looked like some cabaret dancer in it... I am sorry to say).

Thanks Anamika for agreeing with me. Yes! It's unfair for him to lead him on like that.  think Pia outfit is fine, but she should have not wore it during dancing. I am sorry but plz do not call her a cabaret dancer or she is wearing revealing dresses and have man lusting after her. She can where whatever she wants. She came from Paris, u don't expect her to be all old Piya nah! I am sorry but i found these comments of urs insulting babe! I am only here to discuss how maybe it might be unfair to Jai, not how Pia looks, and what she does. thank u for commenting!πŸ˜ƒ. Suprising comment to come from a person on a dress for who claimed to have love wearing short dresses.!πŸ˜•
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Hey if your two faced then so are the rest of us. I disect and do the same melting only i can see all three sides but ALL trio ABHIYA AND JEH are not being fair to eachother and this is all for the sake of a stupid WAR spanning decades if not millenia's between two warring supernaturals and humans are caught up in it.

nah! just received some pms from some newbies id, and it set me off. i am calm now.  Exactly ayesha , disect and do the same melting only i can see all three sides but ALL trio ABHIYA AND JEH are not being fair to eachother and this is all for the sake of a stupid WAR spanning decades if not millenia's between two warring supernaturals and humans are caught up in it.[/ agree , agree). People should try to look everything in other dimension too, not just one way!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
AnamikaSJain thumbnail

Thanks Anamika for agreeing with me. Yes! It's unfair for him to lead him on like that.  think Pia outfit is fine, but she should have not wore it during dancing. I am sorry but plz do not call her a cabaret dancer or she is wearing revealing dresses and have man lusting after her. She can where whatever she wants. She came from Paris, u don't expect her to be all old Piya nah! I am sorry but i found these comments of urs insulting babe! I am only here to discuss how maybe it might be unfair to Jai, not how Pia looks, and what she does. thank u for commenting!πŸ˜ƒ. Suprising comment to come from a person on a dress for who claimed to have love wearing short dresses.!πŸ˜•

Darling, I am sorry if you felt that an insult. But if you noticed Pia's dress kept on riding up making it even more shorter than it is. It just looked like stuff I wear on top of a jeans or a skirt not like any designer dress. I am sure that many Forum members agree that Pia's dresses are no where near classy or decent.

Anyways, got a surprise for you all... I am soon coming up with a Interview on my Blog with Guess who?πŸ˜†

Note: Btw my love for short dresses are only within the 4 walls of my Home and I am not on display for anyone
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Darling, I am sorry if you felt that an insult. But if you noticed her dress kept on riding up making it even more shorter than it is. It just looked like stuff I wear on top of a jeans or a skirt not like any designer dress. I am sure that many Forum members agree that Pia's dresses are no where near classy or decent.

Anyways, got a surprise for you all... I am soon coming up with a Interview on my Blog with Guess who?πŸ˜†

thank u for understanding. I wear those  kind of short dresses as her, but yeah it does look like a shirt agree. When I wear short dress, one thing i never do is wear too much jewelery, or that big locket she wears. I keep it simple depending on the outfit.  u could see her slacks🀣. Actually, she should have woren that the other time not to dancing. Pia dresses I have hated all of them, and the only i might have come close to like maybe was that  pink one.! Wait , don't tell me it's  Panchi!🀣
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail

thank u for understanding. I wore those short dresses as her, but yeah it does look like a shirt agree. u could see her slack. Actually, she should have woren that the other time not to dancing. Pia dresses I have hated all of them, and the only i might have come close to like maybe was that  pink one.! Wait , don't tell me it's  Panchi!🀣

Nope! But I guess no harm in getting her interview too... as I am planning a chain of interviews...