Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 8)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

@ Preet...

truly said...Anant at Mishra's will truly be nayi soch indeed
waise we are such retards...CVs already gave us the future track in the form of Navya's dream...they told us that morning dreams indeed turn true LOL

@ Bold, Shilpa, really, did they mention that then?? My memory seems to be failing me now Unhappy

About being a ghar jamaai, Shaheer had aslo mentioned in his SBS segment he doesn't mind being one. LOL Poor guy, even he cannot stand the loonies, in real life too I think. Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078Aanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

[QUOTE=Preet078]
 @ shilpa agree indeed to be true..N even anant dreams to eat meeta ma n navya's made prahtha ... so ghar jamai , finally ...LOL

@ urmi ..lonnies ki maan , maryada .are on sale at mumbai ..as BOOH Dadi said ab poster lagwane rhega tumhera karnaam ke ...so ghar jamai do d same ..
wow..i am sure ..sale main bhi koi nahi aayega..nobody wants to deal with this bhari bharkam things in todays world...that dialogue of Booh dadi..still cracks me upLOL...[/QUOTE

@ bold.  BD is amazing.  ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I hope that in all this hotch potch Shaheer doesn't quit the showOuch..He sounded so depressed todayConfused Like all of us..he too doesn't want a bal vivahConfused
After all he will turn into these telly patis...Dead..thats why he was reminiscing his KMHL daysOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15nuttycleosajni786laddoo598pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

I hope that in all this hotch potch Shaheer doesn't quit the showOuch..He sounded so depressed todayConfused Like all of us..he too doesn't want a bal vivahConfused
After all he will turn into these telly patis...Dead..thats why he was reminiscing his KMHL daysOuch

Yeah Nidhi, had the same feeling too today. He doesn't want the label of being a telly pati at all at this stage in his career. Unhappy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15nuttycleosajni786laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Yeah Nidhi, had the same feeling too today. He doesn't want the label of being a telly pati at all at this stage in his career. Unhappy
Geeta I am totally confused ..If shaheer quits, that will mean the end of the showOuch.But still feel..why did he accept the offer in the first placeConfused..shaadi was always in the scenario; after all its a Star Plus showDead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889supriaspdpnavyaalex8Aanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

NO Nidi..What wil we do without Anant( shaheer).. I hope the CV's are discussing the story with the actors and taking their opinion...A telly pati does not sound that interesting either, but that is the future of all the tellyheroes rgt??..as if the love story has to end with a marraige at some point rgt, so I am sure he knew abt this scenario already, ...hope Shaheer sticks to the show..atleast for all of us...

Edited by barbie2011 - 20 September 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-sajni786pixiegirlladdoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Geeta I am totally confused ..If shaheer quits, that will mean the end of the showOuch.But still feel..why did he accept the offer in the first placeConfused..shaadi was always in the scenario; after all its a Star Plus showDead

Nidhi agree, apparently that was in the initial description of the show. Remember that article in which one of the SP directors says, that Navya is like young Akshara or something. So this shud not have come as a surprise to our hero. He shud have known all along what the deal was. Really hope, Shaheer does not quit the show, b/c that will be end of not only this show but all of us on the forum who are here just b/c of this show, esp. Shaheer. Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889shreya789spdpnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nuttycleobarbie2011sajni786laddoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I too hope Urmi.It will be impossible to accept any other leadOuch.I am sure CVs discuss the future storyline with the actorsConfused.And then Shaheer has got unprecedented fame with this show..it will be foolish on his part to leave IMO..But then I feel he is quite unpredictableConfused 
I have never come across such flickering minds as CVsDead ...a weak story doesn't support a strong concept.Ouch
We can't have a year /two year of show with just a concept..we need strong storyline to back that up.IMO this is the biggest flaw of this show.Ouch

Edited by Nidhi82 - 20 September 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdp-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index