Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Asha..so you enjoy posting when most of us are sleeping/working..i agree to it dear because..i go thru the same everyday o nthis adda..as soon a Tanu's post is out and i try to comment, before i finish my post there are already number of replies before me...what to do, everybody waits  eagerly for this adda ..
but i have one more problem, by the time i get up and get online..this adda has discussed so much that i feel lost and by the time i read everything, most of you guys are not around...so i miss the fun everyday..but i enjoy reading the replies๐Ÿ˜Š..and try to join in with my comments whenver i can...
loved your 20-20 comment..it suits the speed of the show a lot..and I think the owner of this team is the CV's, becasue they are the one who are enjoying it for now.๐Ÿ˜‰..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Nish...guess they have certain criteria for ppl who joined the forum before a particular date, before present milestones were prevalent?? Though isnt it cool to be a Veteran??Green color...dont think there are many veterans around...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

@Nish...guess they have certain criteria for ppl who joined the forum before a particular date, before present milestones were prevalent?? Though isnt it cool to be a Veteran??Green color...dont think there are many veterans around...

Hey Pooja, even i thought the same when i read Veteran for the first time..thought it has something ot do with how long you have been here or when you joined..and yes i havent seen anyone with the green color to be true..
So nishi ..it is definately special...
nishkala thumbnail
I know Pooja / Urmi..,green looks so weird,it stands out,not only here,every time I enter India Forums i can see my name flashing on the bottom of the main page,that's why I hesitate so much before hitting the like button.I have been put in a category called as "Non ladder category"๐Ÿคข
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishkala

I know Pooja / Urmi..,green looks so weird,it stands out,not only here,every time I enter India Forums i can see my name flashing on the bottom of the main page,that's why I hesitate so much before hitting the like button.I have been put in a category called as "Non ladder category"๐Ÿคข

Hey nishi..green does not feel weird, it feels special..and we love to see your name at end of our post nicley shining in green..so please do not hesitate hiting the like button..just go for it..
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Urmi and Isha, thanks for the wishes.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Hey Mridhula,
Congrats ...๐Ÿ‘..hope, u hv, a nice time..n, do try, to visit the forum ,as frequently, as possible..love to read, ur comments..๐Ÿ˜ณ
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Hey Mridhula,

Congrats ...๐Ÿ‘..hope, u hv, a nice time..n, do try, to visit the forum ,as frequently, as possible..love to read, ur comments..๐Ÿ˜ณ

T...H...A...N...K   Y...O...U     Aanchal๐Ÿ˜Š
And as I said, 'Main tum logon ka peecha itni jaldi nahin chodungi...' Will manage to be here by any means.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Hey Aanchal..๐Ÿค—..happy to see you around..missed you for last few days...
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Haan Urmi๐Ÿค—..busy since the kids hv Exams..will be regular from Friday on wards...๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago