India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 13)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@mridula...i hear u & your take on AnYa's marriage!! I shushed up as i thought i was the only one who didnt read the current scenario translating into a marriage track! But CVs are on a surprise bender, so wont put anything past them...

@nish...hey...dont stop posting hun...u always have something diff to say...a hidden cracker...every1 out here seconds me...the story def has to hav something diff as Asha pointed out...the CVs have laid out the Bajpayee's purani soch so that they can portray the changes...have faith...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnavyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnishkala-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Oh...no,Pooja,I am not going to stop posting...only that the way in which the show was presented yesterday disturbed me a lot...
The word "Mamooli" hit me hard...Ok here's the reason.
A common man who slogs from morning to night to make his children happy,who will have to work even after his retirement just because all his money has been spent on marrying off his 2 daughters is called "mamooli"...I am referring to Deepak here
And look at Om...he is a man who has not spent even a minute of his life for his children,wife or their happiness.He has and still continues to live on his lineage glory ,has no place in the society without his father's name...in what way is he specialConfused...The way Anant had to give up his food for the second time was so disgusting...
And as you and Nisha pointed out...these people can choose Rama and Shagun but Navya is not a sanskaari girl..wow!!What a loony family..Ouch

And one more thing which will not go down well with me is...Anant's family member's abusing Navya's family member's on a daily basis after marriage...Is there anyone in this world in the present generation who can stand such things...Thumbs DownI cannot even watch such things on TV...it is ridiculousDead

Edited by nishkala - 21 September 2011 at 1:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889navyaalex8ashakdNoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nuttycleosoaplikerbarbie2011unknown2341pixiegirlladdoo598WinterIsComing

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Nish..I agree with each and every word you say.But..CVs are laying the foundation for a change.SmileThis is the only way to portray a family who is so right on paper but absolutely rotten and perverse in reality.OuchTheir rudimentary thoughts are not going to take them long way.Ouch

On the other hand, Navya's family might represent  the common man, but has values still intact in its place.The children of the house (Navi,Renu) still abide by thier father's word and are ready to give up everything for their father's sake...not out of fear but out of loveSmile

CVs are trying to show the contrast these two families have and I just pray they show nayi soch..by knocking some sense in the loonies.Smile
I suppose on TV this is the only way to communicate the unlikeness in these two families.Subtle is not the word for tv showsOuch

Edited by Nidhi82 - 21 September 2011 at 1:20am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889navyaalex8Preet078Aanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleoWinterIsComingpixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Thankyou NidhiHug
Even I want to see the change ,for this sake alone it becomes more important for Anant to get to know more about Navya's family.Her family and home may be small but it is real and has no fakeness in it.People live happily and breath freely in that house unlike the loony mansion where no one can ever live their life and has to constantly weigh every things as per the rules and regulations laid down...such a fake world,where everything exists except happinessOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Loved d title of ur post Loonie- licious LOL LOL ..So as expected Anant's proposal was refused by d loonies..but d way it was refused was unexpected LOL .How softly he said NAVYA AISI NAHI HAI..today he looked so lifeless..n as u said finally dukhi aatma got to say something or should i say a lot of things LOL Loved it wen she said..KAM SE KAM MERE BACHCHOM KO KHANA KHILANE KA HAQ TO MUJHSE MAT CHHINIYE to angry papa..but d last scene was awesome..wonderfully enacted...soumya n shaheer were too gud in dat scene..luvd d way how navya was able to see d pain which anant was hiding under his smile..AnYa has come to dat phase of relationship were dey don't needs words [B]coz dey can read each others eyes

Edited by dmgfanrox - 21 September 2011 at 2:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889navyaalex8nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15WinterIsComingpixiegirlladdoo598

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Wow... I jst love to read everybody's cmnts here... Agree with each one of u..
Well i m surprised dat d viewers of dis show comprise of such vast range of age-grps!! Plz koi mere mom-dad ko b smjhao.. Both of dem r against dis show... Dunno y!! Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictladdoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Originally posted by ashakd

When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched inBig smile.

Asha...Hug hi...
@bold...LOL me too...me too...!!Wink Though the time difference is another contributing factor...Tongue

I agree...i liked Anant's mom today & wud like her to take a stand as what she fears is currently inevitable & laying the burden to ensure harmony within the family on her son(s)' shoulders is a bit too much!

I know Majnu needs to live up to his words, but honestly i could feel his dejection...lets c how he pataos the Mishras.

A big Hiii!!!!!!!!!!!, glad u popped in. Its been ages, not seen u around. Yeah at times, Tanus post just fills up faster than a glass of water, phewww have to give up mid way, coz I cannot keep up with conversation.

I am eagerly waiting to see how majnu, will patofy his family. Well even the Mishras for that matter. Well looking at the serial in this  point of view is much more relaxing. Its like taking wickets in a 20- 20 match. Before the alloted 20 overs( before completing their final Bcom), Majnu needs to patofy both the families. 

Reasoning, vagera chodo, just enjoy. So me no looking deeper, just enjoying, the new found strength in majnu. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889navyaalex8NoaddictAanchal15nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598pixiegirl

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
tanu...im speechless...he way u describe every scene n the unspoken thots n expression of the actors...its much more than watching the actual episode...its only after u described it so well that i realised how dignified n respectful ananth was while talking to udi baba...he did it all so politely n gently...i was only looking for what he was saying n for an explosion to follow...as abt the college scene...uve said it so well...am just speechless...the rest is all said here...so looking forward to ur next one...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index