Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday - Page 10

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Got through all the pages of various topics finally to find what???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shehnai and wedding bells in almost every post? Why?
Talks between the families, meetings, convincing sessions doesn't indicate that marriage is the next card at hand. Why scare me?๐Ÿ˜ณ Yeah marriage is going to happen sometime as they will not enter a live-in relationship. But still there is one complete year of college left out which is Navya's third clause of acceptance, if not Anant's age matters too.
Anant's dinner at the Mishras and I see ice melting on one side. But rocks(read looneys) don't melt so easily and this will give us enough time to enjoy gutur-gu, coochi-coo, nok-jhok etc. So why so much worries - to raise the blood pressure?
Shubh shubh sochon yaar๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 post Tanu!!

Did i miss 2 weeks of Navya or was it 2 months??!! The CVs trying to challenge Schumacher with speed, or what?!!!  Marriage...i so dont want the duo to be pati patni with rest of the world lurking as woh-s!!๐Ÿ˜ก So is SP's nayi soch that u play the same old story only in fast fwd motion! Surprise me CVs with something other than speed! Ok...no more whinging...

Coming to the epi...Shaheer..u blew me away once more!! Anant...u shud try your hand in law...u cud convince sane ppl with your logic with ease...after all practising over insane & illogical lot made u perfect!! Your white kurta with blue border...me is swooning!!โ˜บ๏ธ

Om & Hari Om...bro sis have whacko logic! ๐ŸคชThe family's daughter cud be married to the Mishras...but a Mishra's daughter is too ordinary & besharam to come into the Bajpayee clan! The Benarasi shitsters who cudnt afford decent education or etiquette lessons were somehow extraordinary & made the cut... & any other girl from a co-ed college obviously wont be accepted in this khandaan!

will continue my musings in post 2...
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Guys,
                     I did try to catch up with u guys, last nite. But just couldnt handle the super fast replies to this post, and hence just quit.

When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched in๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Tanu u mentioned one particular line about Mohan, ..(Loved how Mohan said that even he felt angry sometimes seeing his wishes being crushed under the weight of sanskar/parampara but he knew how to express that anger..Mohan told his mom that Anant wasn't like him, he wouldn't accept injustice in silence.)

@ bold, Mohan said, he did not know how to express his anger, just a slight correction there. 

Todays episode, showed what the looneys think, and their thoughts. This is what this family stood for all along. From now on, when they bring on nayi soch, all these thinkings will be changed. 
* accept that anant can fall in love
* can decide the girl he wants to marry
* not wrong in choosing a girl of u r choice, coz, if the proposal of such a girl comes formally, there is no way u could refuse. 

In short a foundation being laid for introducing nayi soch, by showing what they think now, and what are the changes that will be seen in the days to come. ( I would'nt use months, coz the pace of the show, wont tolerate usage of such words). 

I liked Anants mother today. She used a lovely sentence, ' dont  take away the right to even feed my child. Papa had no answer. Nice way to show, the value this mother has in the house. I need to see her more in action in the days to come. I need her to take a stand, either side. 

I think high time, nimisha;s track too rolled on, coz the Bajpayees need the much needed jolt here too. After all Nikil is the son-in- law they selected. 

The last scene, took the whole show away. Anant and Navya, no I would say Shaheer and Saumya, took the classroom scene to a whole new level. Loved the eagerness Saumya brought in her eyes, the twinkle on seeing Anant at the entrance in the class room. No words spoken between these two, but they knew nothing was right. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Before ending the post, I would like to remind myself, the promise anant made in the canteen, ''Navya tum sirf haan kehedo, baki sari duniya to main mana loonga". Well Mr Anant, its time to live upto u r words.

@Nisha: missed having u around. Loved the pic of angry papa. Now a days he has borrowed anants gel. Thank God for that.

nuttycleo thumbnail
Err...did anyone
a. wonder why Angry Papa's voice always sounds so rusty... bcoz he mostly gets expressions, no dialogues! ๐Ÿ˜†CVs...lets keep it that ways...lesser he speaks the better!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ His full length dialogue for saying no, then asking shitster to take food away later was a bit too much for me!! Nisha... absolutely loved the pic u found for him...wonder who feels insulted more!!

b. Notice the distance at which the dinner plates were kept from the people on the Bajpayee's dinner table?Do they drag their place mats once food is served or do they use long handled forks & spoons?!!๐Ÿ˜† Weird nonetheless!!
c. wonder who said sorry when Anant said no to food & Mohan kept his hand on his?? None of their mouths uttered the word...so did Omwa apologise...haiii?? Me is gonna collapse here only!!

d. Notice Rama & Mohan's color coordination...Peach/Orange...the color of their day!! I need the sunnies for eye protection now!!

e. Love the dude & dudette's clothes in the end?? For once i did!!
nuttycleo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashakd

When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched in๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Asha...๐Ÿค— hi...
@bold...๐Ÿ˜† me too...me too...!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Though the time difference is another contributing factor...๐Ÿ˜›

I agree...i liked Anant's mom today & wud like her to take a stand as what she fears is currently inevitable & laying the burden to ensure harmony within the family on her son(s)' shoulders is a bit too much!

I know Majnu needs to live up to his words, but honestly i could feel his dejection...lets c how he pataos the Mishras.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanu...Well written analysis...Thanks for the adda...

Maybe its the first time in television history that a set of viewers are praying against the leads getting married...And the majority in the group including me are married ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(not sure whether any married guy will dare to join our discussions๐Ÿ˜‰)...Unfortunately we belong to a small category and the channel for better business gives prefrence to the majority of audience...I am happy with Navya team because they are doing a good job in balancing the tracks to please all the viewer groups...We are getting our share of college scenes and romance and the rest is getting their share of drama...

Agree that we are on the way to marriage...But do you all think that it will happen very fast...I'm sure that we will see Anant passing the legal age mark and AnYa completing their B com before it happens...Education and career dont have any value in serials...So there is no point in cribbing about higher education...Either the show will take a leap using a single song or they will show a long term engagement until the completion of education...Also, the loonies wont give their approval very fast...AnYa will have to pass plenty of hurdles and wait for some more time before the final approval...

DA Sr. mentioned abt Nimisha's behaviour yesterday...Maybe we will soon see Nimisha getting caught by the loonies...I dont think loonies will insult Deepu if he goes to their quilla...Eventhough shrewd, our CSB is very decent and will control Om-Saraswati's tounge& behaviour...

@Nisha: Welcome back ๐Ÿค— This Om is much better than the original...

@All: Eventhough DA Jr. & Rama got a chance to speak they did managed to make lot of expressions...Poor Sanjay chacha...The guy's condition is worser than the wall paper athmas...Hope he will rise up one day...
nuttycleo thumbnail
@mridula...i hear u & your take on AnYa's marriage!! I shushed up as i thought i was the only one who didnt read the current scenario translating into a marriage track! But CVs are on a surprise bender, so wont put anything past them...

@nish...hey...dont stop posting hun...u always have something diff to say...a hidden cracker...every1 out here seconds me...the story def has to hav something diff as Asha pointed out...the CVs have laid out the Bajpayee's purani soch so that they can portray the changes...have faith...
nishkala thumbnail
Oh...no,Pooja,I am not going to stop posting...only that the way in which the show was presented yesterday disturbed me a lot...
The word "Mamooli" hit me hard...Ok here's the reason.
A common man who slogs from morning to night to make his children happy,who will have to work even after his retirement just because all his money has been spent on marrying off his 2 daughters is called "mamooli"...I am referring to Deepak here
And look at Om...he is a man who has not spent even a minute of his life for his children,wife or their happiness.He has and still continues to live on his lineage glory ,has no place in the society without his father's name...in what way is he special๐Ÿ˜•...The way Anant had to give up his food for the second time was so disgusting...
And as you and Nisha pointed out...these people can choose Rama and Shagun but Navya is not a sanskaari girl..wow!!What a loony family..

And one more thing which will not go down well with me is...Anant's family member's abusing Navya's family member's on a daily basis after marriage...Is there anyone in this world in the present generation who can stand such things...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI cannot even watch such things on TV...it is ridiculous๐Ÿคข
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nish..I agree with each and every word you say.But..CVs are laying the foundation for a change.๐Ÿ˜ŠThis is the only way to portray a family who is so right on paper but absolutely rotten and perverse in reality.Their rudimentary thoughts are not going to take them long way.

On the other hand, Navya's family might represent  the common man, but has values still intact in its place.The children of the house (Navi,Renu) still abide by thier father's word and are ready to give up everything for their father's sake...not out of fear but out of love๐Ÿ˜Š

CVs are trying to show the contrast these two families have and I just pray they show nayi soch..by knocking some sense in the loonies.๐Ÿ˜Š
I suppose on TV this is the only way to communicate the unlikeness in these two families.Subtle is not the word for tv shows

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
Thankyou Nidhi๐Ÿค—
Even I want to see the change ,for this sake alone it becomes more important for Anant to get to know more about Navya's family.Her family and home may be small but it is real and has no fakeness in it.People live happily and breath freely in that house unlike the loony mansion where no one can ever live their life and has to constantly weigh every things as per the rules and regulations laid down...such a fake world,where everything exists except happiness