Loonie-licious Tuesday - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Tanu, Nice post!...Not just today's, but I just read through the paeans ...sowyyi...tributes ... sowyii πŸ˜‰... ANTHEMS ( also called posts πŸ˜›) you (and almost everyone) wrote on the proposal and acceptance episodes... The mood in here was so bekaboo that I didn't want to come in and spoil it with my "me no like it " rants... πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like the extras hired to overhear and clap/jump/faint/cry/drool at strategic points are being put to full use because this BCom class is atleast 1/3rds fuller than before ...Maybe the CVs are planning AnYa's 1st kiss and the whole college must be there to witness it (and record it on their mobile phones 🀒)...On a positive note, maybe there's a nice specsy transfer student for Appy to boss around...πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ...I could do with a nice new breezy love story (like AnYa once was)... Since the "M" word raised its head, I'm losing interest and becoming quite kaboo...

Is it my imagination or is the bg myzooic now eerily familiar?...The flutey score is sweet but it sounds like every saas-bahu drama's standard issue...Or is gulaal's music being recycled?...Navya's catchy songs have drawn many a viewer (including me) to the show...No such worries now πŸ˜•

I wonder what the looney tunes look at when it comes to the ideal bahooo...Rama is of course

( HA!)

In retrospect, one GOOD thing came out of Deepu's immediate overeaction in Kanpur ...Buadadi wont be able to accuse Navya's father of supporting/enabling his daughter's "shameful" friendship with a boy atleast... Otherwise today, she would have included Navya's family in her tirade...

Did anyone notice Angry/crazy/lying papa's weird sideways pose at the end of yesterday's epi ?(Of course not, no one saw anything after the huggy buggys πŸ˜ƒ )...Here's a reminder...Strangely,  no one posts poor angry papa's photos in IF or FB so here's a  likeness:

πŸ˜†

How cute will it be when/if Anant goes for dinner with the Bajpais?😳 I can totally see him charming daadi...It would be a nice contrast to the mad hatter's tea party/dinner we saw at the qila today...

@ Nishaaa🀣🀣...
Do u have any clue how much I await to read ur posts...where in the holy moly soils of this earth were u at yesterday😑...Tanu's post was singing "teri yaad aa rahi he" in the absence of ur post😭...

Who cares how bekaboo or kabooo ppl are here in this adda...u are instructed (as I wear hilter angry papa's hat for a sec n announce🀣🀣) to put in ur chavanis as n how u feel
We really anticipated pages of hoardings for that bear/crack skull hug yesterday in ur version of imaginations🀣🀣...

As for ur take today...angry papa's pic and I am 🀣🀣
And wat BG are u talking about...even tho I personally liked Gulaal's music...I cant imagine the horrendous effects it can leave in this show...oh n thank god I was not the only one to feel the secret reproduction that occured in that BCom kilaas🀣🀣...wonder how much do they get paid coz they are able to catch Tanu's attention 🀣🀣

On a side note...I really did not know Navya the show will bring out talents as such that ppl will begin writing "anthems"...I guess all these countries need a change I guess...how about using bekaboo as national anthem ?🀣🀣
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
@NIsha...absolutely loved ur take..you so zing up he whole post with those hilarious pics..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bluto(angry papa)'s pic is absolutely bunderphool..its just that he is far more ferocious than our poor vanshaj in ur picπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Luved ur post!!! Last scene waz ausum the way navya could see through anants jhoot so easily.. Dis is 1 reason why I luv anya cuz they understand each oder so well... shaheer acting was brilliant when he was being a dukhi aathma πŸ‘... Miss ure random musings πŸ˜‰ Edited by anyacrazy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Hi Tanu, Nice post!...Not just today's, but I just read through the paeans ...sowyyi...tributes ... sowyii πŸ˜‰... ANTHEMS ( also called posts πŸ˜›) you (and almost everyone) wrote on the proposal and acceptance episodes... The mood in here was so bekaboo that I didn't want to come in and spoil it with my "me no like it " rants... πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like the extras hired to overhear and clap/jump/faint/cry/drool at strategic points are being put to full use because this BCom class is atleast 1/3rds fuller than before ...Maybe the CVs are planning AnYa's 1st kiss and the whole college must be there to witness it (and record it on their mobile phones 🀒)...Since the "M" word raised its head, I'm losing interest and becoming quite kaboo...

I wonder what the looney tunes look at when it comes to the ideal bahooo...Rama is of course 100% angel.

How cute will it be when/if Anant goes for dinner with the Bajpais?😳 I can totally see him charming daadi...It would be a nice contrast to the mad hatter's tea party/dinner we saw at the qila today...

Hi Nisha, so glad to see your post today, have been wondering where on earth did you disappear. Your pictures are absolutely hilarious as always. πŸ˜† Yeah your picture for angry papa is absolutely is spot on. πŸ˜‰

Agree completely wid you @ Bold. Was wondering today the same thing too, where did all these people come from?? Or have they finally started attending their classes only to see AnYa hug again or see some other lovey dovey scenes from them? πŸ˜†

About Rama, I had the same question, what was the criteria in choosing her?? No shakal, no akkal, no padhai & no khandaan either. So how did she make the grade??

Yeah, me too waiting eagerly to see Anant - Daadi interaction. I am sure it will be ultra cute. We've got to find some good scenes amidst all this Formula 1 shaadi Grand Prix. πŸ˜”
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Nice post Tanu,
Count me as your permanent fan:)
Last I checked in the morning, and by end of the day we have another 'chai pe bullayaaa hai...' news!?! I am enjoying current happenings but shadi ke liye abhi ready nahi!
As many of us pointed out we need AnYa moments! Just2 of them! I keep feeling they hardly spend any time alone!
Loved the last part today: hope it continues tomorrow- where AnYa talk things out, and Navya provides much needed TLC & support to Anant!
Loonies were at their element today! Going looks tough, but hoping Nimi will provide them the mirror to their own stagnant beliefs! Hope that will control Boo-aah dadis venomspitting on Navya!
ROFLOL Nisha, Angry papa indeed :D ! He can join Gautarzan - for the social & emotional well being of other looney inmates!
Btw, where is Harry lost? M concerned kahi 40% se bhi less toy nahi ho Gaye?! still in 2nd yr?!
Ciao till tomorrow! Let's hear how louder the band bajaas are getting!
Oh God, the way u described the last scene is beautiful

and i always love ur titles

Wow, finally reached here after going thro 11 pages... thanks Tanu and all...very nice to read thro yr posts...

-Loved Shaheer's acting today..brilliant...makes the show worth watching. Loved saumya's expression too at the very end !!

-Really cool how Anant's character is developing - shaant, determined, rebelious yet respectful :)

-When is navya going to tell daadi about anant's proposal ??

-So next, is deeapk meeting loonies or deepak calling anant home ?

- What were the loonies saying about finding out about the girls family ? anything abt the kanpuri mishras again..??..but as much as we all like to brush it under the bed, its gonna crop up again soon...

-When is the scene where Navya is tense on the phone and daadi and meeta in the background ??

thanks again for the nice post by all !!

Thanks Tanu πŸ‘...Apt title u gave for y'day episode Loonie-licious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We know that loonies will not accept our Navya now πŸ˜”...shaheer acting was fabulous πŸ˜ƒ...iam very happy that navya reads the Anant's  mind..precap was too heart wrenching...lets waiting for todays episode deepu and dadi conversation...

just now saw the article Anant having dinner with navya's family..sounds interesting..but they r rushing the track to shaadi 😭...dont want now shaadi track...we want to see some more romantic ANYA scenes...😳

Thank u Tanu for ur lovely Post πŸ‘

Hi everyoneπŸ€—
and hello Tanu,thanks a ton

yes it seems marriage is on the cards...It's yet to sink in
What will Navya do in such a family after marriage?Will she quietly tolerate all sorts of abuses against her parents?Not done...So old fashioned!!...not a nayi soch from any angle..
With regards to the loonies...I can write pages after pages about their characterization but then ...chodo...😭
One positive aspect is...Anant's mom is opening up and voicing her opinion in her own wayπŸ‘πŸΌ

I will rather read all your posts than writing anything myself,that seems easier and logical...because I am losing my grip over this serial,slowly...
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago