Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ all I think deirs some problem in spoiler may be  anant goes to shagun tower rather den deepak goes to looney quilla .
if plus sbs n sbb segment deir is scene where anant on phone said Navya kya ..?? n meeta , dadi n navya may be worried for d dinner only 
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nidhi...

Formula melodrama is bringing them TRPs...thus formula romance in on the side kick for now...

@ Geeta
I think we have all our hopes on Anjali Bajpayee to rokofy this jet speeding ahead shaadi
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ all I think deirs some problem in spoiler may be  anant goes to shagun tower rather den deepak goes to looney quilla .

if plus sbs n sbb segment deir is scene where anant on phone said Navya kya ..?? n meeta , dadi n navya may be worried for d dinner only 

Wait...that tense phone scene n the panic n now this spoiler of Anant at dinner ...Anant is not planning to leave his household n live with Mishras...is he???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sajni786

@ Tanu

Sweetzzz...its nerve wrecking...n its nail biting as well...
I am still tyring to figure out how n when will Anant land at Shagun Towers...I mean wat will evoke him to be there...and forget just being at the doorstep...banda will dinner...His dream of having parathas from Meeta n Navya coming true already! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

@ Nidhi...

I guess we better anticipate 1 epi= 1 month now at this rate...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shilpa @ purple, so true. πŸ˜†

@ Blue, at this rate we will flying thru their college year in no time, just to get them of marriageable age. What a novel idea?? πŸ€’
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Anant has decided to leave the looney qilla for good as he cannot afford to stay there any more. On the other hand after judgement Mishras have decided to adopt Anant not as son but as  would-be son-in-law. This seems the only justification right now.🀣
Somersaults are going on in my brain now.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

Wait...that tense phone scene n the panic n now this spoiler of Anant at dinner ...Anant is not planning to leave his household n live with Mishras...is he???πŸ˜†

anant at mishra's place is sound nayi soch ..πŸ˜†

I guess anant dinner wid mishras rather den deepak n loonie's meeting ...
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

A proper interview??? So Mishras are actually willing to give Anant a chance?? Haila, I was so not expecting this..😲

Actually it cud b d Mishra's r back 2 their original self n want 2 prove that they stil much more sane n sensible than d bajpai loonies...it makes me wonder if d kanpur fiasco was of result of them living undr d same roof as dat of d kanpur loonies or may b taiji ke haath ka khana khane ka asar tha..
Edited by bs8889 - 12 years ago
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry 4 d double postEdited by bs8889 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting Soch if Anant goes to live in Navya's house as ghar jamai.  I do not know if this will go well with the TRP's as most of the viewers are of older generation

I would lov to see how the CV's play it all out now. 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu,Shilpa, Nidhi, Preet, Sonia, Geeta..i agree..CV's are surprising us every minute with this new found jet train that they are all sitting on..the wedding really seems to be around te corner..but i will be happy with the engagment..
Yes If CV's want to go the TRP route than the final year will be done in no time...
I still hope Anant goes to Shaguntower before or rather than Deepak going to looney quila..I think Dadi has convinced Deepak to Give ANAy a chance..and so the formal interview...wow i dont know how Anant will paa this one, Deepak will not just be convinced by his love as Renu did rgt..or may i am reading a lot rgt now...I dont know abt Meeeta's reactions...what abt her police calling threatπŸ˜‰
And yes Shilpa..finally..Anant will get ot eat those paratha'sπŸ˜‰
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago