Loonie-licious Tuesday - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
this post

...and now I am totally this πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
A proper interview??? So Mishras are actually willing to give Anant a chance?? Haila, I was so not expecting this..😲
Tanuuu...I have no clue wat to expect anymore!!
The pace...the content n the intent of this show is now beyond my imagination...
Just read the article..Anant going to Navya's home to meet her family.😲
I so want to dissect CVs brains now...what on earth are they upto.
BTW..the speed of passing of a day has increased too..now we see almost 2 days in a single episode.
No wonder...shaadi will be hitting us soon🀒
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Shilpa these CVs never fail to surprise me..This show is like a roller coaster ride..Just when we were speculating about Deepu being insulted at the loonie quilla, we get this piece of news!! Oooh this is so very exciting!! πŸ˜†What will happen first? Deepu going to the loonies or Anant coming to visit the Mishras??πŸ€”
Originally posted by sajni786

this post

...and now I am totally this πŸ˜•

Originally posted by laddoo598

A proper interview??? So Mishras are actually willing to give Anant a chance?? Haila, I was so not expecting this..😲

What is this? My head is now spinning? Am I going to have a sleepless night after such a tiring day?
I m anyhow unable to join two ends together
What irony ..when we want the show to slow down, it is driving us bonkers..and when we wanted a pace..the show used to be a yawnπŸ₯±

@ Tanu

Sweetzzz...its nerve wrecking...n its nail biting as well...
I am still tyring to figure out how n when will Anant land at Shagun Towers...I mean wat will evoke him to be there...and forget just being at the doorstep...banda will dinner...His dream of having parathas from Meeta n Navya coming true already! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

@ Nidhi...

I guess we better anticipate 1 epi= 1 month now at this rate...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes Shilpa...1 day equals one month now.Wow..what means CVs and channels resort to for an increase in TRPs🀒
What started as a love story has turned into a saas-bahu saga...🀒
When Shilpa & I thought about the shaadi looming on us suddenly, even then I did not think it will be happening so soon.

The only thing that I think should happen after all this, is the engagement, no shaadi please. Let them show some romance after the sagaai. I knew, we will not be seeing any AnYalicious scenes until after an official engagement, so hoping they stop at the sagaai and not take it to the next level. That would be really awful. CVs, please slow down. Shaheer probably does not want to get married so soon either based on his comment on twitter today.