Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post as usual...sad episode but really brilliant performance by shaheer...

loved the last scene.. how well they understand eachother...can c them like this.. 😭
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@mitzi: Hahaha I didn't think today's episode was bad enough for me to not post..πŸ˜†We all knew loonies would reject..And the episode wasn't overly melodramatic either..

@Soniya: No worries hun..Thanks for the pre post reading reply I guess..πŸ˜†

@Kriya: Thanks for the reply hun..

@Neelu: Rama is from a mamooli family too..As you said, its not her family's financial status the loonies have a problem with, its the fact Anant chose Navya which is not sitting too well with the stuck up snobs..🀒 They  actually want their DIL's family to be mamooli, gives them the upper hand, doesn't it?
Shaheer did look tired, good thing Anant was supposed to look all dejected and tired too..

@Nidhi: Watch the AnYa scene at least..Not one to be  missed..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Dee: Thanks for the reply hun..Agreed that we need to see AnYa spending some alone time..Even if it is an emotional one/cry fest..I am craving to see an exclusive AnYalicious scene..I will share those tamataars, the gang is lovely but AnYa don't need to be surrounded by them all the time..I don't mind the family rona dhona if these two stay strong and we get LOWE scenes where they boost each others' morale, assure each other that all will be well..Just hoping real hard that we don't get yet another tamasha when Deepu goes to meet the loonies..🀒

@nams: Hahaha I didn't find anything to muse about today..Except maybe the cute dude with the while glasses was there today again..πŸ˜†Mohan did look cute today, he always looks cute to me..πŸ˜›
Thank you for the reply..
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi tanu ...awesum sum up as always n title is prefect ..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Anant kudos to him n cvs d way he put forward his decision  in front of loonies wid full respect to elders  ,clam n strength  but  widout  uttering , shivering , loonies look him as he killed someone ..
Udi baba plss send angry papa n Booh dadi to laughter yoga class it helps dem n us 2 , i m tired of dem ..even i think i suggest navya to enroll deepak for same class ..shayad wah kuch baat baan jaye ..
Rama expression n BGM for her ..😑

I dont understand reason behind rejecting navya ..she not belongs to rich family , I guess rama also from middle class ..Booh dadi reason's a gal who choose her groom is disgusting woow what a thought ..😑 i except from her d same ..

Agree dukhi atma gets jackpot today ..so much screen space πŸ˜†But i really feel sad she blending between son n husband ..N her dialogue to angry papa khane kilna ka haq to maat chino ..😭 she knows dat wow kuch nhi kar skti siwa loonie rules follow karne ,,
Poor mohan ..😭

Even i liked d last ..deir LOVE is so pure , d way both understand each other ..too good ..Hope to c some anya scenes to discuss all dis but not wid gang plsss

Precap is really poignant .

As per the spoilers, he will go talk to the loonies..I just hope loonies don't insult him left, right, and center..Oh the pacing of this show is maddening..πŸ˜†
@ bold i m sure booh dadi definitely ruins d atmosphere wid her booh ...so hope wid dis meeting 

Patah hai mai kaafi good looking hoon, lekin aise mat dekho, log kya kahenge?" 
Tujh jaisi devi jaisi mahan ladki ko woh kabhi mana nahin kar sakte
Mere gharwale nah thode alag hai"

these three dialogues makes me giggling πŸ˜† n looks like cvs visit forum ...

Thnx 4 post ..😊
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
glad i missed the first part but lucky to watch the last part...and even here laddoo i just read the last part...thks for ur efforts but its better off to keep the looney's in their asylum...so beautifully written here and potrayed by AnYa..the love and pain they are going thru..just by looking at each other they can guess the turmoil the other one is going thru...Navya can see the pain in Anant's eyes though he tries to hide it behind his smile..beautiful...my heart went out to see Navya sobbing alone in her room in the precap...
soapliker thumbnail
Thanks Tanu once again for this post.

Today's epi was exactly how I thought it would be.  Surprise to me was when every body was sititing at the table and talking in an even tone as if they were discussing the next movie they are going to watch.  There was no screaming from Om Papa and BD either. She said Hari Om Prabhuji but nicely ( IMO).  I think they are keeping all their anger for Deepu when he comes to talk to them

I was impressesd with Anant trying to reason out with Om Papa in a respectful manner.  Our boy Anant has grown up a lot in the last week.  Felt his pain, sadness, dejection and walked out.    Felt DA sr too today. I thought she was a wallpaper but she seems to notice a lot like about Nimi.    Poor thing has no say to anything due to rules in the house

Felt also for Mohan and what he must have gone thru.  Am sure he will be with Anant in his time of need.  Feel really sorry for Navya when she enters the house.  She will be stifled beyond hope.  What a life to lead.  No wonder Nimi is all rebellious.  It must be hard living under that roof and having to follow all rules and no say in anything.  I am surprised that they send their kids to school, college and not have them home studied.

It was nice to see Navya knowing about Anant's feelings rite away.  She knew that all was not well from the moment he entered the door and got it all confirmed when she sat next to him in class.    I was thinking what a beautiful moment is gone.  The very first time Navya sat next to him in class and it was a tense moment.

Precap tomorrow should be interesting with lots of rona dhona from Navya with her dad.
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A critically appreciable episode it was. Kudos to Anant πŸ‘for putting forward his words in a nice way without hesitation. And for the first time I guess the whole family listened to it. Anant was tensed on the outcome as he was in conversation with Navya while she acted as the warning guide.
As already expected the family denies the proposal at the dining table but politely mind u, and that too by creepy Papa. This resulted in Anant's bhook hartal and walk out.

I think CV's are listening us somewhere, Dukhi aatma sr who used to be a plain wallpaper is on the verge of conversion into an animated one. Got to hear some more dialogues from her. I really felt bad for her.πŸ˜” Poor thing was so worried. Mohan really knows the truth that Anant isn't the one to suck in all injustice silently like him.
Felt so bad to see agonized Anant😭 walking in silently with all energy lost. And creepy Papa was back in his avtar this time with all abuses😑 for Anant while Sugandha trying to strike a balance. Same here Tanu, I too liked Anant when he pushed away the food plate to show his silent anger.πŸ‘πŸΌ

While Shaheer is a great actor with those expressive eyes, Anant is absolutely not. And this time those expressive eyes are at fault. Navya caught the facade almost instantly. And she stares at him while he still tries to hide the truth with a fake smile to spare the heartbreak once more. Love these two to death.πŸ₯Ί

Sad though I am actually liking this track bcoz I know too much of happiness will bring marriage closer which I don't want at any cost. But nothing to worry, these two are not going part ways now. Some happy moments amongst sadistic episodes will work for me. And the struggle for convincing the families will continue.

And ah! I have one more thing to add. Why do I smell something fishy behind Baba not talking to Anant directly on this matter instead of Om?

Lastly Tanu, thanks for ur brilliant write-up once again.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

Patah hai mai kaafi good looking hoon, lekin aise mat dekho, log kya kahenge?" 
Tujh jaisi devi jaisi mahan ladki ko woh kabhi mana nahin kar sakte
Mere gharwale nah thode alag hai"

these three dialogues makes me giggling πŸ˜† n looks like cvs visit forum ...

Thnx 4 post ..😊

Lol these dialogues lightened the otherwise sad epi.  Esp the first one coz we can see Anant sad but he is trying to make others laugh. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Urmi di: Di Deepu going to the loonie quilla is giving me the negative vibes too..I honestly don't see any good coming out of this even I put my optimistic hat on..Even if everyone else behaves sensibly, what about Boo-Ah-Daadi?? That woman is like a ticking time bomb, who will burst when Deepu goes to talk to the loonies..What worries me is if Deepu does get insulted then how will Navya take all this?? She would feel all the more guilty if her father got insulted while he went to talk to the loonies for her sake..I just hope she doesn't go on yet another guilt trip..The best thing coming out of all this if Anant defended Deepu then he might just appreciate lover boy a bit more..πŸ€”

@Shanu: Thanks for the great reply..Don't think anyone will be offended by your post since all that wrote was so very true..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@tv_princess: Thanks for the reply hun..

@Preet: Boo-Ah-Daadi and angry papa are probably the two most bitter person on the face of this earth..No amount of therapy will help them..Just send them to exile, and spare us the horror!!🀒 Do they even love these kids?? Me thinks not..😡 Dukhi aatmas "bacche ko khilane ka haq mat chiniye" was so sad..I pity her helplessness..
Thanks for the reply Preet..

@Lata: Ditto! AnYa's relationship has come such  long way..Love how Navya knew he was lying and saw right through his pretense of everything being fine and all..Shows you how well they really know each other..😊
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Tanu, loved your post again, agree with you, it was a very bitter sweet episode. Agreed Shaheer was brilliant today. Navya in the last scene was good too. The fact that people in love, really don't need words to communicate, they can read other's minds (read eyes, & body language), was really proven today by these two lovebirds today. 

Anant is a such sweetheart when it comes to behaving with elders. No tantrums, no disrespectful harsh words, just a calm determined voice making his case. Wish his father had learned something from him in all these years. Something is seriously lacking in his papa's parvarish. Such an inflated ego. Mamuli ghar se hain indeed, aap logon se toh kahin behetar hain. 😑 

Anant's sadness & dejection were so palpable, his "sorry" when he left the table was so heartbreaking. Hated BD for making the comment "abhi toh woh ladki ke naam se glass tuta hai, na jaane yeh ghar mein aayegi toh kya kya tutega" 😑  or  some words to the effect. She is really the epitome of meanness. 

What a sad a dukhi parivaar, no thoughts to the happiness of the inmates of that house whatsoever. DA senior's outburst was a welcome surprise given the fact that she hardly speaks up. Bringing to notice that all the kids are suffocating under this parampara and sanskaar. Was glad to see even Mohan own up to the fact that even he gets angry at times but cannot express it like his kid brother. 

Hope their silent revolution reaches Udi Baba, b/c angry papa & BD are the most heartless, creatures walking the face of this earth. The way papa ordered the food to be taken away was so cruel. Respect my dear papa is commanded, not demanded, somebody needs to tell him that.

And of course the last scene was the best. Both Anant & Navya trying to hide the pain in their eyes from each other was absolutely adorable. Anant might have been able to fool his friends with his smile and jokes, not Navya, She is too close to him, to be fooled that easily. The bittersweet smile they shared really tugged at my heart stings. πŸ˜­

About the precap, what is Deepak going to achieve by meeting the looneys now?? Does he honestly think they will spare him after all the insults he handed them in Kanpur?? Pretty weird IMO. Or are they going to go the usual route of ladki ke pita going to grovel at the door of the rich ladke vaale family for their daughter's izzat, I sincerely hope NOT.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Urmi di: Di Deepu going to the loonie quilla is giving me the negative vibes too..I honestly don't see any good coming out of this even I put my optimistic hat on..Even if everyone else behaves sensibly, what about Boo-Ah-Daadi?? That woman is like a ticking time bomb, who will burst when Deepu goes to talk to the loonies..What worries me is if Deepu does get insulted then how will Navya take all this?? She would feel all the more guilty if her father got insulted while he went to talk to the loonies for her sake..I just hope she doesn't go on yet another guilt trip..The best thing coming out of all this if Anant defended Deepu then he might just appreciate lover boy a bit more..πŸ€”

@Preet: Boo-Ah-Daadi and angry papa are probably the two most bitter person on the face of this earth..No amount of therapy will help them..Just send them to exile, and spare us the horror!!🀒 Do they even love these kids?? Me thinks not..😡 Dukhi aatmas "bacche ko khilane ka haq mat chiniye" was so sad..I pity her helplessness..
Thanks for the reply Preet..

@ bold  devi mayia iske baad bhi guilt trip pe ja skti ...her dialogue may like dat anant nae mera liye , mera papa kae liye apne parivaar sae lade ..meh yah toh nhi chaati thi ...😭😭
n v all are like 
dis meeting makes situation worst .,.. Y i m so - ve today ...???

to exile booh dadi n angry papa is best option ..but v just hope n dat definitely crushed by cvs ...