Raya might dance tomorrow

Posted: 12 years ago
As we saw today...while singing she makes karthik and nutz dance ...for her song...same way it might be Ram and priya;s turn tomorrow...what do you say guys??? any guesses????
Well we can hope..., let's dee wat happens
it'll be very nice to see such scene😍 but i doubt that,in precap both were moving away from each other like repelling of like poles of magnet😆
they might  be repelling as per looks...as they got into  relation of marriage...as feeling tat delicacy...but they are real unlike pols...definite ly they will attract...if we see the singer is going to everyone ...and making them to tap...with her song...she will for sure come to our couple probably vicky neha niharika ..shipra might compell these tooo and these tooo might.!!!!!!
and even that song she was singing...awwwsome voice culture...what song is that any idea friends?????
Just read somewhere that the singer is gonna sing "Aao huzoor tumko bahaaron main le chaloon song" for RaYa :)
Originally posted by sreearavindh

and even that song she was singing...awwwsome voice culture...what song is that any idea friends?????

Kaise ho tum naujwaan kitne haseen mehmaan
Kaise ho tum naujwaan kitne haseen mehmaan
Kaise karun mein bayaan dil ki nahi hai zubaan
Kaise karun mein bayaan dil ki nahi hai zubaan
Aaiye meherbaan baithiye jaane jaan
Shauk se liijiyegi ishq ki imthihaan
Aaiye meherbaan'

it's from very old movie howrah bridge(starring ashok kumar and madhubala) and sung by ashaji👍🏼
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
hey i just got that ...in youtube...very very lovely song...i heard this song...in school days...for some competition...but couldnt recollect movie name...thanks dear...
Originally posted by sreearavindh

hey i just got that ...in youtube...very very lovely song...i heard this song...in school days...for some competition...but couldnt recollect movie name...thanks dear...
lovely song,must thank the singer or ekta(who ever decided to put that song) for reminding us such a beautiful song👍🏼
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
In Ektaa's soap the main lead pair always have to dance...and camera moves from different angles..frizzes for 5 min...Raya will look each other for 2 min..long shot,closeup shot ,camera  zooms..frizzes,..😆  ilu ilu look for 2 min...😆..so its not new..but i would love to see them that they r dancing...