Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys,today's episode was "history repeating itself" so i tried to fix it by writing this short scene!!!

"Done hiding?," Arnav asked Khushi as he opened the door Khushi was hiding behind."now come in,i wanna talk,"he said in an irritated manner.

Khushi followed his intructions.

"khushi listen.."

He was cut off by what Khushi had to say. "I am sorry for cuttin in between but hear me out,please?

"but.."

"Please?"As arnav didnt respond "thankyou.Look,i know what u have to say.Maybe this is the reason y i am avoiding you but please try and understand.I didn't ask Lavanya to propose you because i have a personal grudge with you.This is what i was hired for,this is what i was asked to do.To train ur girlfriend!i just did my job!!Anjali ji hired me,She's happy.Shoudn't you be happy aswell.I know in response you'll remind me about my aukaat,My middle class background-i know okay?I get!!U think i am a small town girl,fine but stop saying it on my face.It hurts.I am sure Mister Arnav Singh Raizada that u weren't born with all this property,money,Servents-u climbed the ladder gradually.That's how it works.Why do u forget ur difficult time.Throwing money on my face as if i have no self-respect.Not to mention ur blaming me for everything that happens around the world.I sometimes wonder that if a World war 3 occurs-Will i b blamed for it?Just stop!!!"

"nooo..You stop!!You start talking and u dont even seem to take a break?"

"Oh really?I have heard that people like u r man of ur words.M i lying?Isn't this what u had to say..",She asked confidently.

"Well..Partiallyyy..."

"aahaaann,i gotta go!!Lavanya ji is waiting" and she walked past him.

Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime."😊

That was good!!! Especially - 'Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That made me laugh! She sees arnav as work, OVERTIME! lool!! I would so love to his reaction to that!! 🀣
wicked end yaar!

brill
xxx
lol "and Mr Arnav Singh Raizada if you want any kind of advise from me you have to pay for it as i do everything for money "chew her chana

loved it 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zbegum

wicked end yaar!

brill
xxx

thanks😊
Hey hun!!!
I loved this. Khushi got her point across to Arnav in plain terms, and he hardly got a chance to get a word in!!!
I loved the way Arnav said 'Done hiding?'. I can just imagine him saying something like that.
Fab work sweety...😊
Originally posted by Yazzy91

That was good!!! Especially - 'Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That made me laugh! She sees arnav as work, OVERTIME! lool!! I would so love to his reaction to that!! 🀣

hehehe
lol
haha loved the overtime line!! i always love Khushi talking back to Arnav!! great work!!
Hey Meepha..
this one stole the show
Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime."😊

πŸ˜† wish Khushi says something like this on his face

Cheers,
Monsi

loved the scene, but arhi do they ever talk  like two adults πŸ˜†
so i do not see this happening. actually i was hoping they will have cute
funny  discussion on the phone about marriage πŸ˜†