Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">If you ask my, my prediction is Lata's boss would agree to marry her (as per the article) and it will be revealed that he actually attempted/ raped lata due to his obsession of seeing her or something like that. I'm just not getting good vibes about Lata's boss after today's episode😕</font>

gud predictn.. I hav a doubt..police came and asked him abt lata..but he has no shock.. A normal persn surly shockd to hear dis type of news.. Bt i d't feel he has any shock..am i ryte..?
Resham22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i still dont beleive that Vimal did it...
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update. I dont think that it is Vimal or Raj. I have a feeling that it may be koyal and priyanka's plan.
sunshinebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree it not Vimal or Raj. Lata pointing at Vimal could mean he knows something.
Here is my point of view, Vimal and Lata boss are friends, Vimal tried to match them up not knowing his friend (Lata boss) would attempt to rape her (reminder the person attempt to rape her not rape her), Vimal tried to save her but was knocked out. He now tries to hide what has happened and would not look as though he is at fault (even though the finger points at him). But a little suspense to prolong the incident and to keep the fans wondering.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sweetheart.

About the precap I think she's trying to point at someone else, but it looks like she's pointing in the direction of Vimal. Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow and see!
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinebabe

I agree it not Vimal or Raj. Lata pointing at Vimal could mean he knows something.

Here is my point of view, Vimal and Lata boss are friends, Vimal tried to match them up not knowing his friend (Lata boss) would attempt to rape her (reminder the person attempt to rape her not rape her), Vimal tried to save her but was knocked out. He now tries to hide what has happened and would not look as though he is at fault (even though the finger points at him). But a little suspense to prolong the incident and to keep the fans wondering.

Yes I agree with you.
Poor Lata😭
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
tomorrows precap...it is not Vimal...cvs r playing with us..
..why would Vimal all of a sudden fall for Lata...
anyway thanks for update...
God bless u...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and very sad.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Thanks sweetheart.

About the precap I think she's trying to point at someone else, but it looks like she's pointing in the direction of Vimal. Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow and see!

lets hope so.  
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its certainly not Vimal. That's for sure but hope everyone believes him and i have to say, despite its a sad track for what happened to Lata, it is an interesting track and i can't wait to see what happens next. Currently, Sheetal mami thinks its Raj, Police thinks its the Vimal but i think its the boss. Or hope, Lata's ex husband Samarjeet is not back. Confusion ðŸ˜•