Written Update 20th September 2011

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear😊

such a horrible and heart breaking episode😭😭😭

poor lata😭😭😭
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update...
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx  a lot 4 d update!:) hope its not vimal who did all this to lata or else the cvs have gone nuts!
nikkytt thumbnail
heartwrenching.. this should never happen to no one!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dr.. To update d epi.. Its vry difficult task..u did great job..
2dy epi.. No words to explain hw much painful it is.. Why evry1 try to destroy happiness of that family...
VishaD. thumbnail
Full Updates are up now. ðŸ˜‰

A sad episode overall and pity to see Lata in such state. According to the precap, poor Lata can't speak yet and she points at Vimal ðŸ˜²

But why do i feel that Lata's boss is somehow related to this as i was not convinced and i feel that he could be behind this while Vimal is innocent. I'm sure its not Raj and Vimal which means there are chances for the boss behind this.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Full Updates are up now.😉</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">A sad episode overall and pity to see Lata in such state. According to the precap, poor Lata can't speak yet and she points at Vimal😲</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">But why do i feel that Lata's boss is somehow related to this as i was not convinced and i feel that he could be behind this while Vimal is innocent. I'm sure its not Raj and Vimal which means there are chances for the boss behind this.</font>

agree dr.. I c't thnk vimal or raj did it.. May be boss or goons...
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

agree dr.. I c't thnk vimal or raj did it.. May be boss or goons...

If you ask my, my prediction is Lata's boss would agree to marry her (as per the article) and it will be revealed that he actually attempted/ raped lata due to his obsession of seeing her or something like that. I'm just not getting good vibes about Lata's boss after today's episode ðŸ˜•
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update