Pratigya

Wake up time, part two

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
  I watched most of the episode from last night.   All I can say is, how long will it take to blow over and until then how many episodes will we have to sit through.  

I was surprised by Prats' refusal to walk away with Krishna, the one man who has defended her through almost every conflict in the Niwas.  The one man in that house whom she can count on, for his respect, admiration and love.  Krishna, imho had every right to walk off when his father was there.  Because like it or not, SS is to blame for his daughter's situation.   His expectant daughter who is now heartbroken.   Krishna was dead right when he said that there was no reason to think, to just come with him.  Even he has changed a lot, the old Baba would have dragged his wife off to their room.   The guy has deepened in character and it shows. 

The Kriya scene in their room was very hilarious, that they would fight over SS of all people.  Normally Krishna is the one taking his father's side but now Prats?   The DIL that owes her very life to Krishna is fighting for SS?   Someone please wake me up if I am in a bad dream.   I agree, SS feels just as bad as everyone else, that he didn't do it intentionally.  But I still think SS didn't care about anyone but himself when he married this slip of a girl who bosses everyone around.  If SS thinks that this has nothing to do with him or his lovely bride, he is deluded. 

It would be unrealistic to think that SS would take attitude from everyone, he knows he is the life blood of that entire household so yeah he is going to stand up for himself.  Most powerful men in his position would do the same.  But his reasoning was a little off-base. 

I agree with his argument, when he attacked Amma and Shakti for their mistreatment of Kesar during her first pregnancy.  Yeah Amma and his son never let her have any peace.  And they rightfully deserved to go to jail for that.  They have little right to judge him for that, although I find it strange that Shakti would feel the loss of his sister's child more keenly than his own.  Or maybe becoming a dad has changed his perspective a little?   Even the brutish older son has feelings for others besides himself.  Maybe SS' behavior reminds him of his earlier insensitivity, a mirror so to speak and he can't seem to face that. 

But to blame Krishna, and say that he has never supported this family since marriage or given him any grandchildren is completely baseless.   Krishna was the one who tried every different job on the suggestion of his wife.  When he finally found something that worked, Amma ruined it.   And his only reason for supporting his family was so Prats would make him a dad in the first place.  But the way in which unborn children and their mothers are treated in the Niwas in the first place, is an ideal reason NOT to give SS any grandchildren in the near future.

Prats could have easily said how SS' new wife made his only living grandchild sick and that is something everyone saw with their own eyes.  Why would Krishna want to fill a house that dangerous with his own children, when he's seen his own brother's child lose its life, through no fault of its own?   

Krishna was the one who resorted to kidnapping the daughter of his father's enemy just to get his father back, safe and sound.  I would say that counts for something.  He did a lot more than Shakti would ever do for his father.  He has always been there for his father, and it is ridiculous to say otherwise.

I admire the spirited way SS defended himself, even while grieving his daughter's loss and his own.   But a lot of his defense was absurd to say the least.  If I was one of the cvs, I would have made Krishna laugh in his dad's face and just say, "who on earth would want to fill this place with children, knowing the kind of life they will have?  Uneducated, spoiled, always facing danger from the Choti Amma or worse being kidnapped by any enemy of yours"?   I would have made Prats walk off with Krishna as well.   But that's just me.

Ganga did the one thing she could do, support her so-called husband and be there for him because obviously he is the only friend she has in that house.  

Feel free to post your two cents.   =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Trinaa...after a very long time... :-)

For me the KP scene was in sync..she just wanted to say that SS also felt bad about Komal..
K needs some growing up n P needs to stop disagreeing...

Today's was a lighter episode..fun elements...n was a god timepass...

I agree with the rest part...

P remained silent..in a way good...bhashan in sch a time wud be out of place entirelt..
moreover SS pointed baout their child..which will shut or shame any woman esp in frnt of her in-laws.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 post trina... and you have made some excellent points... agree with you that TN is one of the worst place to bring children into the world...

Loved K's attitude in this entire Saga track... he is not bowing before his bauji for fear, love or money... Don't know why P has kept mum even after Kml's miscarriage... what is she waiting for...
or CVs are trying to show that in some situations even P can do nothing... 😕
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very thought provoking analysis...but see that scathing remarks of SS on shakti & amma had some substance...& the attitude of kriya only suggests that they hv no clue to the depth of SaGa relationship...I mean they r not sure if it is a formal marriage involving courtship or it is just a companionship...
trina_saras thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

A very thought provoking analysis...but see that scathing remarks of SS on shakti & amma had some substance...& the attitude of kriya only suggests that they hv no clue to the depth of SaGa relationship...I mean they r not sure if it is a formal marriage involving courtship or it is just a companionship...

Highly doubt this is a courtship, they have little in common besides that she was an employee of his house and she made him feel important. 
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina_one

Highly doubt this is a courtship, they have little in common besides that she was an employee of his house and she made him feel important. 

besides the aching spine of SS can only act as a deterrrant to his efforts to come closer to G.
trina_saras thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

besides the aching spine of SS can only act as a deterrrant to his efforts to come closer to G.

😆😆