Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's Heart is not without a Beat (: - Page 3

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Neetz first of all amazing post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—,
i loved the abhiya scenes today omg. Issh.   for the first time abhay ne piya par apna haq jataya. how sweet. i want piya to tell him i love it abhay when you show your right. ๐Ÿ˜  anyways but just a deep convo was too good for us abhiya shippers.   i also loved how piya showed her right on abhay and took hold onto abhay's arm.  both of their conversation was so beautiful .   the last one where abhay says aab ye dil mera ho chuka hai Gosh that was so touching.  i loved both of their dialogues but this was first time by abhay. piya said they only need one heart to keep their love alive.  Gosh i am left speechless i don't have words.  the first one was too good also. piya's eyes n   abhay . they are an epic.
today cvs should us some pity n thank god their was no dude.  did sun rise from a different side. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Thanks, Kiran!๐Ÿ˜†
True! Apni pyaar and bholi bhaali badi badi aankhon ke dum par Pia Abhay se kuch bhi karwa sakti hai๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
I'm glad Abhay finally gave in and saved Danish. I missed some episodes maybe that's why I can't understand what exactly the problem in saving him was anyway๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†

U welcome Neithz๐Ÿค—there was nothing relevant to it in previous posts, just chand said today that he don't want as it may expose their clan n people doubt on them so he was asking abhay not to save.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

U welcome Neithz๐Ÿค—there was nothing relevant to it in previous posts, just chand said today that he don't want as it may expose their clan n people doubt on them so he was asking abhay not to save.

Hmm...Chand is right in a way but since no one saw Abhay, so the clan is safe
Thanks for letting me know๐Ÿค—
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Neetz i updated my post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 beautiful neethi...u described it very adorably...love ur description...

i love dat dialouge too so toucy yar...abhiya jst wow today...
i hv no words yar...
pia hamre pyar ko zinda rakhne k liye sirf 1 dil kafi hai...
abhay or wo dil ab mere hai...๐Ÿ˜

and u said it so true dat 1 year pia was nt far frm abhay but actually her heart was far away frm her...dats y she is rstless and not complete...

and dat moment where pia keep her head on abhay s shoulder...reallly yar i also want dat moment freez hojay and i keep watching abhiya lke dat...
abhay delicate and warm body wid jacket and pia s soft touch either she hold his hand or whether she rest her head on his sholuder...
they jst looking epic...like complete to each other and wid each other๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Neetz first of all amazing post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—,
i loved the abhiya scenes today omg. Issh.   for the first time abhay ne piya par apna haq jataya. how sweet. i want piya to tell him i love it abhay when you show your right. ๐Ÿ˜  anyways but just a deep convo was too good for us abhiya shippers.   i also loved how piya showed her right on abhay and took hold onto abhay's arm.  both of their conversation was so beautiful .   the last one where abhay says aab ye dil mera ho chuka hai Gosh that was so touching.  i loved both of their dialogues but this was first time by abhay. piya said they only need one heart to keep their love alive.  Gosh i am left speechless i don't have words.  the first one was too good also. piya's eyes n   abhay . they are an epic.
today cvs should us some pity n thank god their was no dude.  did sun rise from a different side. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you, Shivani๐Ÿ˜ณ
Abhay is very deep and I love it when he exerts this right over Pia. It's not just today, he's done it ample of times and even though, it's often been on the lines of dominance but I HEART it๐Ÿ˜
Suraj aak vaakeyi paschim se nikla hai!
Thank God the dude wasn't there! We're spared the horrors for one day๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

beautiful neethi...u described it very adorably...love ur description...

i love dat dialouge too so toucy yar...abhiya jst wow today...
i hv no words yar...
pia hamre pyar ko zinda rakhne k liye sirf 1 dil kafi hai...
abhay or wo dil ab mere hai...๐Ÿ˜

and u said it so true dat 1 year pia was nt far frm abhay but actually her heart was far away frm her...dats y she is rstless and not complete...

and dat moment where pia keep her head on abhay s shoulder...reallly yar i also want dat moment freez hojay and i keep watching abhiya lke dat...
abhay delicate and warm body wid jacket and pia s soft touch either she hold his hand or whether she rest her head on his sholuder...
they jst looking epic...like complete to each other and wid each other๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

First of, that jacket needs to GO! It's Pia's biggest Sautan๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
And I concur with everything you said! Such scenes make my day and I'm a lot more tolerant towards the rest of the crappy episode with these moments playing in my head๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks, Tabzy!๐Ÿค—
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

First of, that jacket needs to GO! It's Pia's biggest Sautan๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
And I concur with everything you said! Such scenes make my day and I'm a lot more tolerant towards the rest of the crappy episode with these moments playing in my head๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks, Tabzy!๐Ÿค—

i know neetz u r rite so true but yar dat jaket also so hot like abhay...and it sutis abhay...he looking so sos so omg i dnt wat ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ but i know dat u guyz hema u and team r want to shoo jaket๐Ÿ˜† i also but if abhay look abhay not viv๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†i only saw once and i m scared dat kahin abhay would nt lost๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† wid jaket๐Ÿ˜†

and btw my pleasure๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are class๐Ÿ‘..in every words you write ..I always wait to read your posts..god bless you..You are simply amazing..I cant write anything more you said it all in such small post compared to mine..how do you all do it yaar..Phewww..I am at loss of words for ABHIYA & your post & Pinkzu ofcourse & chakkzu.gosh..thsi forum..is so filled with all class writers usme ek mein bhi hoon..woh kehete hain na..pagalpanti bhi zaroorri hai..waise hi samjho..๐Ÿ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Droolicious Post Neetz

This is one of the reason why I love when we get an abhlya scene cause we could get your amazing post. There isn'st much to add but am just loving the confident and mature woman Piya has become for Abhay. Abhlya are now equal partners with both being each strength.

It may seem insignificant for some but if was big the way Abhay the man of secrets confided to Piya that it because of his father that he couldn't help Danish. Abhay could've just agree without telling her anything but he didn't and make's me love them even more. ๐Ÿ˜