India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi's fainting (Page 2)

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
It was funny... But khushi this is too much... Poor arnav...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VDnaz17555

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 143badra

Originally posted by desigirlx5

LOLLOLL LOL it was sooo funny how she pretended to faint to get out of the situation...

khushi's becoming really smart knowing that asr wuld care and get her water how cute Smile

hi ... i am pretty new to the forum ... 

hope i am nt intruding here 

anyways going to ur post ...

scene  was funny ... afterall she is associating ASR these days .. koi tho asar hona hai

i feel tht their character traits are changing ... kushi becoming smart and Aranav becoming caring (only btwn the 2) .. where would they end up ... 

btw precap was fab -- Arnav was so emotional ... sweet 

- - badra

hi hun welcome to the forum Smile

i def agree i feel like theyre learning from each other khushi is becoming smarter and i loove to see arnav's caring side

i cnt wait for tomm to see why he was crying!! and hopefully khushi will see his emotional side and melt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
as per the telephone conversation (Arnav and his office person) Lavanya will go to the office. (Arnav told, he will send La with files, and he won't be able to come.) ... meanwhile Arnav will caught kushi alone...Shocked she will be big trouble...

Edited by nilmi - 20 September 2011 at 1:02pm
SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 143badra

LOLLOLL LOL it was sooo funny how she pretended to faint to get out of the situation...

khushi's becoming really smart knowing that asr wuld care and get her water how cute Smile

hi ... i am pretty new to the forum ... 

hope i am nt intruding here 

anyways going to ur post ...

scene  was funny ... afterall she is associating ASR these days .. koi tho asar hona hai

i feel tht their character traits are changing ... kushi becoming smart and Aranav becoming caring (only btwn the 2) .. where would they end up ... 

btw precap was fab -- Arnav was so emotional ... sweet 

- - badra

hi hun welcome to the forum Smile

i def agree i feel like theyre learning from each other khushi is becoming smarter and i loove to see arnav's caring side

i cnt wait for tomm to see why he was crying!! and hopefully khushi will see his emotional side and melt

thanx dr trilled to be around 

yep i too love the caring side of Aranv ... omg ... he is becoming irresistible every second ...

didnt watch 2days ep yet ... have to watch ..

hope kushi saw his emotional side ... having my fingers crossed ...

have to watch it

seee u around dr ...

- - badra 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index