|| ** Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor ** || - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vishalinie

Its really a pleasure meeting you. One of my fav song of Bebo is Bole Chudiyan. How can we forget her cuteness and her dance in that song ðŸ˜†

OMG, I love that song too! 

Check this!

Originally posted by -prachid-

Hapy Birthday Bebo darling<3<3

Jaya

Thank God you are here. i was jst missing you. Let's spam and make this thread famouse!😆
Happy birthday bebo...many many happy returns of the day :)

xoxo
-Anji
Originally posted by KareenaFC

Jaya

Thank God you are here. i was jst missing you. Let's spam and make this thread famouse!😆
zoo yar mein HW kar rhi hu so itn ajaldi reply ni de paungi but ill try :)
Originally posted by *~Anjali~*

Happy birthday bebo...many many happy returns of the day :)

xoxo
-Anji

Anjali ðŸ¤— Look how pretty our 1st page looks bcz of ur creations ðŸ¥³
Originally posted by zee10

happy birthday to you...

Hi Dear Thanks so much for wishing. We are playing a birthday game. R u ready?
Congrats

Saif & Bebo's wedding confirmed!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 8:02:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    26 Comments
Saif &amp; Bebo's wedding confirmed!

Well, the moment is now here! It has recently been confirmed that Saif and Bebo are to tie the knot in 2012. The confirmation wasn't made by Saif..

Do we hear wedding bells in Bollywood? Yes we do!

BollyCurry had reported earlier this year that the Nawaabs are all set to welcome their bahu and the grand wedding between chote nawaab Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will be announced anytime now.

Well, the moment is now here! It has recently been confirmed that Saif and Bebo are to tie the knot in 2012. The confirmation wasn't made by Saif or Bebo but by Saif's baby sister, Soha Ali Khan, who apparently is very excited at the prospect of her brother settling down. Soha confirmed the news at a media interaction after she walked the ramp as part of the Blender's Pride Tour in New Delhi.

Soha let the news slip by chance saying, "They (Saif and Kareena) have been together for quite some time now and their relationship has grown. I can hardly wait for the wedding next year. There will be a number of functions and I am very excited about what to wear."

Saif had revealed his wedding wardrobe earlier but had skirted away from stating a date.

We'be also heard that Saif had ordered a selection of rings for Bebo to choose from and Bebo's pick was a massive 5 carat ring.

A wedding match between a Prince and the beautiful belle of one of Bollywood's oldest familes is definitely one to watch out for! It is surely a union blessed by the high and mighty glitterati of Bollywood!

BC wishes much joy and happiness to 'Saifeena' for their new life!

Originally posted by -prachid-

zoo yar mein HW kar rhi hu so itn ajaldi reply ni de paugi but ill try :)

its Ok chalo yaar apni siggy tou post karo yahan per. 😛
Originally posted by Summer3

Congrats

Saif & Bebo's wedding confirmed!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 8:02:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    26 Comments
Saif &amp;amp; Bebo's wedding confirmed!

Well, the moment is now here! It has recently been confirmed that Saif and Bebo are to tie the knot in 2012. The confirmation wasn't made by Saif..

Do we hear wedding bells in Bollywood? Yes we do!

BollyCurry had reported earlier this year that the Nawaabs are all set to welcome their bahu and the grand wedding between chote nawaab Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will be announced anytime now.

Well, the moment is now here! It has recently been confirmed that Saif and Bebo are to tie the knot in 2012. The confirmation wasn't made by Saif or Bebo but by Saif's baby sister, Soha Ali Khan, who apparently is very excited at the prospect of her brother settling down. Soha confirmed the news at a media interaction after she walked the ramp as part of the Blender's Pride Tour in New Delhi.

Soha let the news slip by chance saying, "They (Saif and Kareena) have been together for quite some time now and their relationship has grown. I can hardly wait for the wedding next year. There will be a number of functions and I am very excited about what to wear."

Saif had revealed his wedding wardrobe earlier but had skirted away from stating a date.

We'be also heard that Saif had ordered a selection of rings for Bebo to choose from and Bebo's pick was a massive 5 carat ring.

A wedding match between a Prince and the beautiful belle of one of Bollywood's oldest familes is definitely one to watch out for! It is surely a union blessed by the high and mighty glitterati of Bollywood!

BC wishes much joy and happiness to 'Saifeena' for their new life!

yes, I heard. I am happy for them