Ravishing Amita in Balaji's Kasam Se

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ravishing Amita in Balaji's Kasam Se

Courtesy: Goher Iqbal Punn
Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The heart-hitting ravishingly and sexily gorgeous Amita Chandekar is smiling these days...well it's not just because she's got a lovely smile but she has reasons to do so. Recently she got an opportunity to enact the role of an investigative cop as Ashwini in CID Special Bureau on Sony Entertainment TV. Now she returns with Balaji Telefilms' 'Kasam Se' on Zee TV starting from 16th January. She will be playing a very glamorous character in 'Kasam Se'.

Lucky girl must say well, how many of them actually get to play such absolutely different character at a time. "I am enjoying both my character and really working very hard, getting good response for Special Bureau and I can hardly wait now for Kasam Se to come on air", smiles Amita.

Asking about her character in the show, she utters ... "I am playing Jay Waliya's (Ram Kapoor) Girlfriend who is an aspiring actor, known for her quality work in industry. It's about how a 20-25 year age girl come in Ram's life and get married to him, leaving Amita-Ram's relationship to cease it portraits the optimistic attitude of a heartbroken girlfriend and the rest is to see........." Amita made her debut with Balaji's 'Kutumb' on Sony three years back. After which she followed it up with some popular shows like 'Quayamat' on DD, 'Kamal' on Zee , 'Kya Hadsa Kya Haqueeqat' on Sony and Kahi To Melinge on Sahara One ...... It was her character Malini in the recent daily 'Piya Ka Ghar', which earned her plaudits galore.

source-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx soo much for sharing...
punjabi_kudi thumbnail
thanks!!!

is it jai gonna marry one of three sisters??? as amita mentioned a 20 somethiing girl gonna come in Ram's life and will get married to him....
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks . It will be good to see her as Jay's gf .
nellie_2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for sharing the info!!!