Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: azuria

Today was the second time Shravan Kumar was mentioned. This time with the name. So probably after the third time Guddu will go home to his parents.

second time that Runjhun holds her ears and asks for forgivness. The first time he turned away waiting to see how it ends. Its a bit changed circle of events now. Since Runjhun moved with Guddu to their home it is she who starts gettin things not Guddu or others. Like finding that Golden chaine and the those 20 lakh in the bag it was she who picked it up.
Guddu still achive what he wants to achive with his hard work. The expansion of the business. Buying of the first house and then the second house.
He even commented that the electricity come on by itself. I actually think that Pappu yadav paid the electrical services since he could not sell a house without electricity.

AZ - very intriguing insights 😊

I admire your for your memory of all the BBAT episodes and dialogues.
@bold - can you please specify when they occured the first time?

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u 4 d update ...

Amma was very gud in explaining RJ abt d evil M & M's ... hope it goes in RJ's brains ...Guddu has all d rt 2 b angry coz of M & M's their dream house was burnt n those evil 6 always try 2 ruin their happiness... RJ can forgive bt nt Guddu ... Hope RJ does nt get d M & M's topic in frnt of Guddu n try 2 understand wat Amma said n also understand Guddu's emotions n feelings n his sacrifice... MD cud give RJ some classes abt d evill M & M n nt 2 b soft 2wards dem ...

M & M's dont regret anythng at all... still d same attitude ...itna sab hone ke baad bhi akal  nahi aayi... dey wud need a bigger jhatka which wud shake dem 2 d core ... dey still hv no shame n r still playing d blame game ... Here d saying applies ' Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya '

Feeling bad 4 Diamond n Babli (atleast unko toh PN mein rakh sakte the na, dey r just kids n nt like their parents)

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!!

Episode looks interesting!  At least they get to move their stuff out of the house... and I think the house needed to be sold/they needed to be evicted so that they move back to PN.  I wonder if Kukkan and Devi will move back too? 

Just wondering.

Also...Runjhun is getting on my nerves...😕

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

AZ - very intriguing insights 😊

I admire your for your memory of all the BBAT episodes and dialogues.
@bold - can you please specify when they occured the first time?

Not sure about the first, but the first time Runjhun held her ears and apologised was after the bhaang episode when Guddu 'found" the calendar with the dates marked off during the challenge. She was apologising thinking that she said or did something while intoxicated which embarrased him.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishersal

Not sure about the first, but the first time Runjhun held her ears and apologised was after the bhaang episode when Guddu 'found" the calendar with the dates marked off during the challenge. She was apologising thinking that she said or did something while intoxicated which embarrased him.

Thanks, Nishersal!  Ah, now  I remember..the blue see-thru' saree,right? 😊
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first time Shravan kumar was hinted was with the Kaanwarias when Runjhun and Guddu met the Aghori baba in the jungel and asked the priest  where did the aghoribaba went then Guddu went throgh the Kaanwarias in the opposit direction. Like going home or coming home after being away.

Did anyone noticed that the money in the temple today dissapeard while the pandeys were there. I think Mitho picked it up while K and V were keeping busy the priest in argument and everyone was just looking at them.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Amtaf!
The CVs are killing BBAT's storyline...
I am hoping for some GuNjhun romance tomorrow(hey, if they can consummate when their house got burnt down then they can consummate again when they got PN!)
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Thanks Amtaf!
The CVs are killing BBAT's storyline...
I am hoping for some GuNjhun romance tomorrow(hey, if they can consummate when their house got burnt down then they can consummate again when they got PN!)

NaiiNa: @bold:  am with you on that 100%.  😉, hopefully Runjhun will start listening to her husband and he will stop being angry with her. 

I realized something, the ratings are high when there are more Gunjhun scenes.  I know it can't always be a bed of roses for them, but if you look at the other soaps, that have high ratings, it's because viewers love to see the chemistry between the leadsno matter the situation.  I know BBAT is unique in its own way and this is what gets me, because I mean then it should be appreciated more.  Guys don't shoot me here, I may be wrong eh! Probably this is what I want!

😉
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update Amtaf.

Loved how the evil ones were humiliated today and love how diamond stood up to his parents and defended babli.
By the way i noticed that Kukkan is looking a bit chubby around the face (i am not complaining though 😉 ).
Today when runjhun stepped into the house and the bhagonwali song played and the lights came back on was a bit corny. It was so unnatural.
I am just enjoying seeing the evil ones suffer a bit but i am sure they will think of another evil plan to get over the hard times 😡
Wonderful advice Amma - preach it to runjhun  her head real hard boy.

I really love Angry Guddu 😍.
Still liking this track so far.