phool ki toh shamat aayi..precap ne hai jaan khayi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gilgamesh

same here

sailing in the same boat?! kaisi musibat aa tapki...2day lot of nice posts n discussions going on n I m not able give like! hayee iss phooti kismat ke saath main kya karoon!
Yaar when ever i open  this thread why do songs strted playing :D
Okay so I haven't watched the epi, but I must say yaar, awesome post!!!
very well done, and I love the emoticons!!!
And Arnav was concerned about phool??????????
And he was crying tomorrow
I made a big loss today!!
 But thanks for the post!!
Hayeee...thanks Dits and Pooja...it suits Arnav soo much...😃

Well I guess tomorrow will be fab...and I so want in their convo some details about each other to be revealed...'coz without that I don't see any chance of their realization to kick start...

As I said to you earlier...
  1. He had now overcome his feelings once he had for her; 
  2. He doesn't respect her; 
  3. I can see as of the status now Khushi is the last person in the whole world he would want to mingle with; 
  4. Her mannerisms and attitude irks him to the core. He can't even stand her; 
There are so many issues like this that makes it next to impossible for these two to even grow feelings for each other. As viewers even we can sense these so we can't accept they grow feelings out of the blue; We also need a big blow to accept the feelings. 

Hence, bottom line is they need to have some truth about each other to come out in the open that makes their hearts melt a little...

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..Aisha..

Yaar when ever i open  this thread why do songs strted playing :D

ASR ne hai hum pe kaisa jaadu kiya...

Song mile sunne ko mile har roz naya naya...😉😆

Awesome post.. The song you've put actually made me almost scream and everyone's fast asleep.. ROFL.. I had my earphones on isiliye..

I loved the epi today.. Except that part of Shyam, as usual! Crap crap crap.. Khushi ki shaadi Shyam babua ke saath! Ugh.. When will that guy ever be exposed?

It was funny, Arnav and Khushi playing hide-seek and avoid but Khushi succeeded twice. After the 2nd one, I think Arnav will straighten her up after she goes back after getting the bulb.

La's concern for Khushi was really nice.. Loved the bonding esp today when she told her that ASR will get mad at her and all.. and she has to be careful. I felt it was cute and thoughtful of La.

The precap was quite sad.. Wonder what happened. *so many reasons in my head..*

just chk out d main post guyz...

visual treat fr u all...
Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
loved the side profile picture you put up Aditi. I love his side profile..
I am total fida on his side profile specially at the one fashion shoot one when he sees her in red sari..

Barun is just too good yaar.

coming back to the episode.. It broke my heart to see Arnav being so caring towards her inspite of being angry at her and she making a fool out of him... so not done yaar..

Originally posted by rdfan

Gaana coming up ...aaj Doods ki farmaish hai ...but this song is for B ...B in casuals is a devastating sight 😉

Plus tujhe nahin lagta lot of what we r saying is reflecting in the show like current ...B in casuals ...etc etc 😆

Plus I love LA she is cute with a clean heart and i like how she gave it back to asr ...he cant take her for granted ...Khushi took it a bit too far with ASR she has the guts to butt in without permission then she shud be ready to face the heat as well...plus the precap ...Awww mera baccha

Nd see fir he didnt go to office Khushi aayi hai jabse he has no will to go to that office

Arre Khushi ghar pe toh Arnav office kaise jayega. 😆
To be honest after seeing him semi casuals.. I don't want to see him wear suits again.. 😆