Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok your whole post is great! But i'm sorry when I scrolled down, the  kinna sonna tenu rab ne banaya part  just had me laughing! That's the best, so great, so funny just to add that little note for hot ASR at the end! 😆🤣 Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ana.khan

really lyk ur postss...fun to read...keep it up...👍🏼

thanx dear...😊
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Ok your whole post is great! But i'm sorry when I scrolled down, the  kinna sonna tenu rab ne banaya part  just had me laughing! That's the best, so great, so funny just to add that little note for hot ASR at the end! 😆🤣

thanx ya fr lkin d post n d song...😆
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Gaana coming up ...aaj Doods ki farmaish hai ...but this song is for B ...B in casuals is a devastating sight 😉

Plus tujhe nahin lagta lot of what we r saying is reflecting in the show like current ...B in casuals ...etc etc 😆

Plus I love LA she is cute with a clean heart and i like how she gave it back to asr ...he cant take her for granted ...Khushi took it a bit too far with ASR she has the guts to butt in without permission then she shud be ready to face the heat as well...plus the precap ...Awww mera baccha

Nd see fir he didnt go to office Khushi aayi hai jabse he has no will to go to that office

thanx fr d song...🤗

n agree wid all u posted..😊