phool ki toh shamat aayi..precap ne hai jaan khayi

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey bhagguuu precap overshadowed d epi...  ...

tilte of my post : phool (flower) ki toh shaamat aayi...here flower is our khushi dear who has axed her own foot...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...n precap ne toh jaan khaayi...y were his eyes moist..wat hurt him so bad..kya hua hoga...kal kab aayega ...kab 8pm bajenge...πŸ˜•...

..meeekkko sirf precap yaad aa raha hai baar-baar....

nyway aaj ka epi:

...good continuation......

Arnav "Miss khushi kumari gupta...tumhari himmat kaise huyi laavanya ke dimagh mein shaadi ki baat daalne ki..  ."

khushi " haan haan hum kal aapko aur bhi bohot saari chizen seekha denge..."....

khushi n her khuddari :  

khushi hs a self respect n wudnt keep herself owing  nythin to ny1..not evn shyam...gud she offered him to take d money he muct hv paid fr d tickets n she ws confused by his reply...

shyam " jab sahi samay aayega toh hum hi aapse kuch maang lenge..."......

khushi's interaction wid her father :

khushi " babuji bhale hi humne amma ki kok se janam na liya ho...bhale hi duniya humme aapki beti na maane..par humare liye aap...amma ..jiji buaji sab humare liye sabse badhkar hai."...

n buaji ki buddhi sachmein brashtt ho gayi hai..umar ke saath akal satthiya rahi hai...shyamaless ke saath khushi ki shaadi..😑...n khushi referring his name in evry matter is actually adding to it...πŸ˜•

ASR ka ghussa :

Arnav " reply me dammit......maine tumse kaha tha na uss khushi kumari gupta ki tarah matt ban jana....main iss topic (shaadi) pe baat nahi karna chahta...n thats final..."...

laa-vanya " par kyun ASR agar hum saath reh sakte hai..toh humare rishte ko naam kyun nahi de sakte..."......

laa din get scared by his voice bt replied n made a point...n jus left frm der..

Detailing :ASR's look (make-up n expressions) in d morning was apt fr a person who is exhausted coz of lack of sleep...n dis behaviour of evry1 around him...n headache...very good detailing here ..even the burn mark ws visible ...we have sn in many telly soaps dat scene hone ke baad doosre din wound ka mark gayab ho jaata hai...but here dey hv kept it...good continuation n meticulous job done by d Cvs     ..

ASR ws lookin fab in dt semi-formal look.....😳

ArHi clash agn dis time its not tea but flour :

khushi " anjali ji aap kahin jaane wali thi na..??." widout seeing behind dt anjali hd already left...

Arnav " gayi...."🀣...i ws lolin watchin dis part...khushi's smile...😊...ws replaced by..😲...

arnav " tumhari himmat kaise huyi mera phone kaatne ki??? tumhe kya lagta sirf tumhe bolne ka haq hai..???....

khushi hs d guts to interfere in his personal matters but it isnt d same when it comes to facing d heat n outcomes of it......

mamiji " arnav beetwa aapka ee phatti saadi ka kilaas le rahe ho...??..."...  ...

loved d stare he gave mamiji dt scared her as well....πŸ˜†

n den his trademark style of walkin a bit ahead dn turning bk n gvin dt look to khushi n we get a dekho darshan of his awesum side profile..  

laa-khushi :

der total friendly behavior wid each other is gud to watch.πŸ˜ƒ..

laavanya " chamkilli ASR tumse naraaz hai tum zara sambhalkar rehna.πŸ˜•."

khushi n her nautanki scene :

while watchin dt scene i got reminded of a story which was a part of my school text..."A boy who cried wolf"

..it was about a boy(Shepard) wolf n villagers

once when a boy was guarding his sheep while dey graze thought of having sum fun...he started yelling loudly " help help......wolf he ll eat away my sheep ...help .."

d villagers listening to dt came running to help him bt found dt der ws no wolf...boy made some excuse dt d wolf ran away by d time dey came..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.

he repeated dis 2ce or 3ce...

the fourth time he yelled out for help ws for real coz d sheep were actually confronted by a wolf but villagers did not believe him as he hd  being playing d prank agn n agn so chose nt to fall fr it dis time...as a result d flock is destroyed.😳..

i hope dis doesnt happen to khushi..πŸ˜†.

ohkk back frm my school mode...πŸ˜†

he cares fr her...he forgot all his anger n what she hd done when he saw her fainting

Arnav " khushi...khushi (concern in his voice)...jai prakash paani lao..."

shez so amateurish at times dt she doesnt understand hw much her antics can irritate or hurt sum1.....to b precise Arnav....

but tomorrow she ll i hope😳...

precap : its heart wrenching...  ...i think it hs ovrshadowed d epi  atleast fr me..i cant think of nythin bt d precap...hope dey come up wid a promo tomm mrng jus to hint us of wat happened...may b naani saw jus 1 side of d coin ...n sumthin related to his parents jus hurt him badly...πŸ˜•...

SONG : kinna sonna tenu rab ne banaya (ustad nusrat fateh ali khan sahab)

sp fr our HOTTT ASR

credit : rdfan (pooja)

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
β€οΈπŸ€—

oh we better enjoy it when the sun shines i mean the man criesπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
coz we'll never EVER  get to see that scene again!!
i said this and will again πŸ˜ƒ
this man can not just move people with his eyes but also with the tears that fall from them it seems...😳
i was MOVED.. seeing someone like HIM cry was OFC moving,, be it a given rare or whatever..
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
VERY nice diti di, how do u get such cool smileys.../???

as for the precap...cud it be thier mom's death anniversary?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gaana coming up ...aaj Doods ki farmaish hai ...but this song is for B ...B in casuals is a devastating sight πŸ˜‰

Plus tujhe nahin lagta lot of what we r saying is reflecting in the show like current ...B in casuals ...etc etc πŸ˜†

Plus I love LA she is cute with a clean heart and i like how she gave it back to asr ...he cant take her for granted ...Khushi took it a bit too far with ASR she has the guts to butt in without permission then she shud be ready to face the heat as well...plus the precap ...Awww mera baccha

Nd see fir he didnt go to office Khushi aayi hai jabse he has no will to go to that office

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
i even remember tht post of urs , the one which u made after that epi (khushi hiccups one) from that tym i luv such posts
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nicely described... the emoticons are awesome...even i cant stop thinking about the tears in my man's eyes...ohh...he seems really disturbed and sad...i wana give him jaadu ki jhappi...aaa ASR gale lag ja
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola ditsu baby!

I liked the epi except her faint...

Yeah! the fone convo was hilarious..."Kal aapko Karva chauth or navarathra ke pooja ke baare main sikhayenge πŸ˜†"  haan haan ussi ke saath jo celebrate karne wali jo ho!

Awww! the precap is eating my mind...kab aayenga 2morow 8 p.m!

I think its time for me 2 change my DP!

Loved ur post!
 P.S. I m not able 2 like ur post...error msg popping out 😭
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post...😊

You are right, Kushi 'crying wolf' can become something to worry about...but right now its the precap I'm thinking about. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi!!
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update... loved it completely.. thanks adits.. ❀️

will not be able to watch the episode today, but arnav in tears.. hearing this i'm feeling terrible.. can understand how u ppl mite have felt watching it... 😭 i really hope khushi sees the emotional side of arnav and change her attitude towards him..
gilgamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hola ditsu baby!

I liked the epi except her faint...

Awww! the precap is eating my mind...kab aayenga 2morow 8 p.m!

Loved ur post!
 P.S. I m not able 2 like ur post...error msg popping out 😭

same here