Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😲  Just saw a new promo of SBS that came out today 
Pitaji is going to take back all the responsibilities *rolls eyes* again!!  Kitne baar vaapas lega...vishwaas nahin karta kisi ko 😑

He sees Ved working and wonders where Pashu and Tej are...both are spending time with Malti and Toasty, respectively and Pitaji says that both are sitting at home being joru ka ghulabs (Edit: LOL!! Made a typo...I meant ghulams but ghulabs really do fit both of them now)  and in this way how will the shop and the home be handled?  He then says that he thinks he has to take back everything into his own hands. 

😡 Arre Pitaji...agar vaqt nahin dehte apne beton ko, bahuon ke saath vaqt bitaane ke liye,  toh phir pota/poti kaise ayege ghar mein πŸ˜›

Here's the link πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NfT-r18zeg
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !  !
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharing !!!!!!!!!!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Then what about Toasty leaving home? Where does that figure with this promo?
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for sharing. Then what about Toasty leaving home? Where does that figure with this promo?

No clue...there's still the "baby" track too πŸ˜•  They must be putting these on stand-still till Aishwarya comes back and they can bring Toasty back home so maybe they are just releasing the promos to raise TRPs and will be showing these tracks next week and into the week after.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Think about it ... for a change he doesnt trust his Sons. Usually its other way around. He says his bahu's arent responsibleπŸ˜†
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for sharing tejy..

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ufff pita ji..!!

Thanks for sharing teji..!!
prernacda thumbnail

zhoru ka ghulabs...

or ghulams...actually they are like roses...looking pretty good...even pashus cynical attitude is gone...thank god for that...

why cant they kill shobha in a freak accident or something...i know she is the snake who is going to make trouble but then that is reality...we have to put up with people who are always trying to get us in hot water!
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

zhoru ka ghulabs...

or ghulams...actually they are like roses...looking pretty good...even pashus cynical attitude is gone...thank god for that...

why cant they kill shobha in a freak accident or something...i know she is the snake who is going to make trouble but then that is reality...we have to put up with people who are always trying to get us in hot water!

LOL!!! 🀣 Maine notice hi nahin ki ke "m" ke bajaye "b" type kiye 🀣  Par sach mein...instead of servants, they are like roses!!! 

Haan na!! She should get hit by a car or be struck by lightening varna pareshaaniyan bad jayegi 😑 I can't stand seeing her face anymore...the moment I see it, my mood for the whole epi is ruined 😑