Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Update for September 20 - Page 4

mala_15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Thanks Vijayam for the update. Now coming to the episode.

It was nice to see Thulasi speak with maturity and encourage both Deepa and Kalyani which also gave the viewers the belief that all the three will remain united till the last as their friendship is a strong one.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I also felt that Sudha should not have complained about the activities of Thamizh to Thulasi as it made the lead pair to quarrel in this situation which is not good for their married life😑 and GW once again used that as an opportunity to dance like a devil and as usual blamed Thulasi which was not at all nice.😑😈

I also felt that Sudha and Puvi should not have spoken with TA in a harsh manner as he had mistaken them to the core because of his mom who had created an impression in his mind that they are not good people which he has also believed as he is an innocent guy.πŸ˜”

Moreover it was sad to see TA sitting in a bar to drinkπŸ₯Ί but felt happy when Dharman came there and prevented him from taking drinks as he would easily get addicted to the habit which will ruin his family😊 and also advised him in a right manner by telling that he should tackle with the problems in a clever manner rather than sitting in a depressed mood which was good.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harhem, What you said is a good point. But in this case what can happen is, TA will believe Dharman is a gooid person. Whatever Dharman did with TA, was to make TA believe him to the core. And he will hate Puvi and Sudha. Also he could start working for Dharman. GW will also accept that. TA will not believe whatever Thulasi says about Dharman. Isn't the director showing this possibility?
Thendral_USA thumbnail

Dharman has always been advocating against drinking and so it is not new to his character to advise TA. He is also against his own henchmen drinking, and as he knows TA and his innate goodness, he was surprised seeing TA at the bar and sermonized him abt the evil effects of alcohol. Also, he did not advise TA to leave his job at his brother's shop and join him again, and instead asked him to face and tackle the problems. Even when TA left working with D, probably he felt relieved in a way as he came to know that TA is too straightforward, naive and honest to work for him!

Also, it is true that the dir does show some shortcomings in the lead pair and that is what makes this serial more interesting and realistic than the others. Although what S did by complaining to T was not correct, she was in anger and the only person she can vent out her feelings in her household is T. She knows that T understands her better than TA. So she poured out to her! Well, PA believes in S and so he too blamed TA!

verisimilitude thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha2us

Harhem, What you said is a good point. But in this case what can happen is, TA will believe Dharman is a gooid person. Whatever Dharman did with TA, was to make TA believe him to the core. And he will hate Puvi and Sudha. Also he could start working for Dharman. GW will also accept that. TA will not believe whatever Thulasi says about Dharman. Isn't the director showing this possibility?

Even if Dharman's intentions are bad, he deviated TA from even thinking about alcohol.😊
As far as TA is concerned he wont hate anyone wholeheartedly. He didnt like his mother also after the court scene but he accepted her later bz of Tulasi.Even if he comes to know abt Joseph abt his plans with Charu, he will just spill out his emotions and forgive him. Same with Tulasi who share the same wavelength. So I dont see any possibility of him working with Dharman againt PA & Sudha. i feel ( hope) he might get back his bank job with the help of TPS.πŸ˜‰
rosemary22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harhem

Even if Dharman's intentions are bad, he deviated TA from even thinking about alcohol.😊
As far as TA is concerned he wont hate anyone wholeheartedly. He didnt like his mother also after the court scene but he accepted her later bz of Tulasi.Even if he comes to know abt Joseph abt his plans with Charu, he will just spill out his emotions and forgive him. Same with Tulasi who share the same wavelength. So I dont see any possibility of him working with Dharman againt PA & Sudha. i feel ( hope) he might get back his bank job with the help of TPS.πŸ˜‰

t
amil may be this time would rock with his kovam...saadu mirandaal kaadu koladhu
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harhem, What I meant is slightly different. He never hates Puvi or Sudha. But he believes, he is treated like a Kothadimai by them and not with adequate trust and so would probably not like to work for them. He is pricked because Puvi trusts Namashivayam more than TA. Couldn't we see the contrast in the way Dharman treats him whom also TA considers as elder brother? His mom looks for creating rift between the brothers. One thing so far we have seen is, TA is never so practical in his job and always is behaving such that his superior is not happy with him. Will he be lucky to find another superior like Venkatachalam?
verisimilitude thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha2us

Harhem, What I meant is slightly different. He never hates Puvi or Sudha. But he believes, he is treated like a Kothadimai by them and not with adequate trust and so would probably not like to work for them. He is pricked because Puvi trusts Namashivayam more than TA. Couldn't we see the contrast in the way Dharman treats him whom also TA considers as elder brother? His mom looks for creating rift between the brothers. One thing so far we have seen is, TA is never so practical in his job and always is behaving such that his superior is not happy with him. Will he be lucky to find another superior like Venkatachalam?

Yes Maha you are right!πŸ‘πŸΌ But I am totally a TA maniacπŸ˜†. Couldnt give up that!
Its better if he leaves the current job and join the bank with TPS.Everyone is right in their POV. But Puvi & Sudha can talk to him patienlty instead of jumping on him..He might atleast feel some sort of ease in working with them.