Thendral Tuesday- Update for September 20 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Yesss. Bhagi and Smiles, i agree with you both. It is better to have anniversary after twist as we can enjoy it fully, without any disturbance😆 That would be nice. Hope Director gives us a treat episode for T&T anniversary. Lets waitt😍

Bhagi, me too waiting for T&T episode. Hope the call TA get, wont disturb T&T😆 I mean make them sad or to fight😊

Tans, all the best for tomorrow by updating TA-oda super dialog😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for your superb first update ⭐️. You have done a wonderful job 😃.

Sudha really irritates me alot nowadays if she keeps complaining abt TA. It has became her job to blame him and TA in return to hate his Anni despite her timely help to save his wife.

I always hate Thulasi's way of questioning TA whatever the matter is. Don't know reason for that.

Never ever expected TA himself to even step into a bar coz of his problems 🤢 🤢. In this scene i felt like the way i always feel when pei touches TA, it was sooo disgusting to see our TA in the bar. I wished Kumaran never went to this level to show his hero trying to drink instead of solving his problems. If he had started to drink, the blame would deftly have fallen on Thulasi's head. I lost my respect for TA, for the first time i sooo hated him in this episode.

They better don't show their anniversary before pei disappears forever. Don't think many will enjoy it right now.
An excellent update with a very apt title for today's episode.

Sudha calling T abt TA's work problems today was contrary to her own rule and also caused problems bet'n T/TA. T is not knowledgeable abt the business details of the shop and so filling her with shop problems may only lead to confusion. Further, before checking the accts superficially, S as a owner shud have gone to details before quickly blaming TA for the "so-called" loss in the shop! S too has some prejudiced opinion abt TA and so hastily decided to blame TA for the problems. As for PA, he too shud have found out details and enquired TA in privacy at work rather than bringing the problems to home.

Why does T need to interrogate TA before he even steps inside the home? She indeed has her own concerns abt TA getting along with PA/S, but needs to be a little more patient and ask him upstairs in their room. T indeed would have learned today that it is best not to question TA abt things going on at the shop on the sole basis of
info from Sudha.

As for TA, he still needs to understand that he is not the owner of the shop, and for major and risky decisions, he definitey needs to consider consulting PA/S or atleast inform them on a regular basis after he made those decisions  abt the developments in the shop. This would have prevented a lot of misunderstandings as S need not have gotten confused checking the shop accts. He is new to business and the decision to reduce the profit margin w/o informing PA/S is not correct although the intentions and net results are good.

As for PA/S, quickly blaming TA that his decision is causing loss without delving deeper to look for the net results and also interrogating at home displays total lack of professionalism on their part.

Finally, TA resorting to the bar for peace is the most irritating part!! The star of the day is Dharman who saved TA today with his very convincing speech abt the evil effects of alcohol. His advise to TA abt tackling the problems rather than resorting to drinking was too good. Great job by D!
Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
As many others felt i also want psyco's track to end before TT celebrates their wedding anniversary...just like Gunthy said it wont look good if they celebrate while psycho is psycho with her disgusting dream...i seriously want GW and psycho to put another vetti savaal saying that TA is Charu's before wedding anniversary🤢...at-least in that way we can assume she will go to the place where she belongs to by then...etho pannatum
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Tamil and Tulasi are the highlight in Thendral.  If their first year anniversary celebrations go wrong it will be a huge disappointment to all Thendral fans.
lets wait till this week
Thanks Vjayam for your superb update 😃

I honestly found the whole last part completely hilarious. TA looked sooo out of place and lost in the bar. Like dude, if you wanted some peace, go sit in a temple/church and polambafy. Don't take up a table at a bar and not even order anything as you're taking over a spot which could be used by some poor love failure or job loss guy 😛

The waiter looked pretty angry that TA didn't order or even know how to place an order🤣🤣 and the most funniest part is that a rowdy person like Dharman gave TA such homely adviceI don't understand whether he really cares about TA 😕

But seriously, Puvi and Sudha really need to start giving TA the same respect and trust they give Thulasi. I know TA has in the past been irresponsible with money but at least give him some benefit of the doubt. At the same time, TA needs to be more compliant with Puvi/Sudha's conditions at the beginning so they will learn to trust him and would eventually respect as much he deserves. He should learn from Thulasi that being compromising instead of headbutting with someone gets you higher... if it wasn't for that strategy, Sudha would still not like Thulasi either.
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update. You really did a good job.

Deepa told Thulasi if she or Kalyani got a husband who could be rude and does not tolerated the friendship what could happen. But we believed Deepa was always more courageous than Thulasi and so she could tackle the type of husband she got. What could happen, if Deepa had to deal with a GW type MIL? We believe she would not have suffered like Thulasi.

Sudha should not have talked about the store problem to Thulasi. Also TA should have talked to Puvi or Sudha before making this risky venture. Thulasi also should have kept away from this dealing. And what Sudha said to TA was really not proper. She talked as though TA was doing something by which the store is going to be closed. As adult, one has to build the capability to understand the point of view of the others.
This week Promo ...shebbaa....

Thanks Vjayam for the nice update...😉

The director is moving the serial in such a way that one day we blame the characters and the other day we praise them! positive and negative side of the same person.For instance Dharman, Sudha, even TA & T.Where as in other serials we find the main character always to be the perfect, good, ideal character which makes it boring! In real life all of us cannot be the "perfect" ,which he clearly portrays through his characters..👍🏼