Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

chalo delhi - amritsar - delhi

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

maan understood what was going on in devini's & luckreeto's minds ...

loved his idea ... i was expecting mama in lucky's room ... but adi ... it was great ...

devil he is always ever ready for SR ... proved again ... shadi rasmon ke saath hua hi nahin ... banda chala SR manane😑😑😑😑 disgusting ...😑😑

maaneet scenes & conversation was great loved it ... but what the cv's have in mind ... coz i want maan to remember each & every moment he spent with geet coz those memories ... that love were divine ... the feeings what they have for each other then was out of the world ... never to be seen ... we can't expect such a beautiful story to be forgotten ...

but hopefully we will get to see maan recollecting his past soon ... but before that maan needs to fall head over heals in love with geet ... looks like that he is already in love ... just needs to express it ... he is already impressed which he expressed it today ...

chalo ... maaneet scene in bedroom was not with BD ... love u gurti ... u rock ...

every one was nihaaring their wives ... how can maan be left aside ... he too was nihaaring like the rest & geet noticed his feelings ...

over all a better episode ... the episodes are getting better day by day atleast ... not unlike last week ... now that the weddings have happened can't do anything accept it the way maan acepted πŸ˜†

ok ... is that me ,,, or tejji had asmiling face while maan was lecturing him ... i felt he was smiling all the time maan was talking πŸ˜†my reason ... GC's BD was in front of him ... tejji had to act as though GC i,e. maan was in front of him & supposedly saying his dialogues ... so i guess ... he could not control himself ... there was a tinge of smiling expression in his face πŸ˜†don't know but i felt that way ...

tejji's pammi's entry was fast ... so all are going to amritsar ...  tejji agreed to the wedding the same way maan agreed in 5 min ... quite fast ... 😲i thought natak hoga ... drama hoga ... they will stay in KM ... so every one leaving to amritsar ...

now soch ne wali baath hain ki ... are they really going 2 amritsar ... πŸ˜•

precap :-

the home is it amritsar wala where the dulhan's are shown doing grih pravesh ... pinky was there ...
looks like ... they are back 2 delhi ... not sure ... hmmm lets see if they will show beeji or not ...

coz they did not show beeji in precap ... me having doubt if they will show beeji ... but beeji needs to be shown as it is important ... coz her blessings are needed ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the episode bcoz of maaneet ,the griha pravesh was in KM i feel .
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched it with no volume cause of my dweeby brother
Homework time for him 
Im a little confused are Maneet going amristar as well or something
It seems like a better episode
Waiting to see it tonight
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 πŸ‘

well at least today the cvies did salvage a bit of the story

except pammi isnt pregnant???
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

very nice summary...i think it was again delhi...and my biggest problems are with precap-

1. Why Preeto is having grihpravesh along with Nandani...Nadani married Dev to thik hai but is Lucky going to stay forever in delhi...Preeto ka grihpravesh should be amritsar na

2. Geet back to her tent dress and curtain dupatta...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think they are going to show amritsar...I think it will be understood that they went and got Beeji's blessings.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis Hima...Maaneet scenes were outstanding & Maan asking Geet that they also eloped & got married was awesome...& l also think their grihapravesh is shown in KM only...noticed another thing Nando got a new dress & sadi Geet was in old dress
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to say that GC is a trooper!

Imagine saying all those impassioned dialogues when he is so obviously ill...they had to go to his house for these scenes. Except for the bedroom ones, the rest were shot at his home. The black and white curtains are the ones in his home. Even the last segment with Tej and Pammi's arrival..GC was shooting from his flat...only a red curtain was placed over the black ones.

I applaud Gc's dedication..I only hope he doesn't suffer a setback.

And Hima, the precap looks horrifying! I can understand that Nandini has to come back to her sasural..but what about Preeto? Shouldn't she stay back in Amritsar? Looks like our nightmare isn't going to be over yet!

Please predict something good, Hima...like, they'll all be off for a very looong honeymoon and lose their way and end up in the Sahara desert...all four of them..and hopefully, mamji will tag along with them.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Nice post...

Oh my super intelligent Maan...i'm so proud of you...aakhir Dev ko SR manane hi nahi di...love you...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5