Written Update 20th September

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Holla people🤗 

From today onwards I am your Written Updater for Tuesdays. I know Lena (White fantasy) is amazing with it but due to school chores she remains busy on Tuesdays so I have taken up the job. Hope I help all those who missed the episode.

1.  HELPLESS PANCHHI

The scene starts with Panchhi screaming Danish's name and yelling to her parents that why they lied to her that Danish was alright. She is in a very bad condition and is helpless. Piya is unable to see her sister in such a condition. Panchhi tells everyone that it was Danish who saved her by acting as a shield around her body and because of her his condition is critical. She begs them to save him.

2. ABHAY -CHAND😲

Chand tells Abhay that he knows what Abhay is thinking and that he doesn't approve of it. Abhay asks what and Chand says that saving Danish is against their clan because they cannot disturb the life-death cycle of the nature. Abhay says that danish has been very loyal to them and he risked his life many times to help them, so they owe him. But Chand stays firm and tells him to leave because he won't let him go against his clan. Abhay rebels but Chand explains it to him that the doctors have clarified that only a miracle can save Danish, otherwise it is almost impossible to save him, so if Abhay saves him then people might suspect them (Maybe he was pointing towards Arnab😆). Abhay understands the situation and leaves.

3. MISHA-PIYA😛

Misha tells Piya that Danish saved Panchhi and he has often helped them with the villains in Panchhi's life, but now he is in this critical situation. She says that she cannot see panchhi losing the love of her life again after sid and Neil. Piya who was listening to her like a helpless lamb sees Abhay leaving. She runs after him.

4. ABHIYA - OUTSIDE HOSPITAL☺️

Piya - Abhay, wait. Please save danish Abhay.
Abhay - How am I supposed to do that Piya?
Piya- You have saved my life many times and I remember that Abhay. Please save Danish too.
Abhay - I cannot do that Piya, it is against the nature.
Piya - Please Abhay, do it. Do it for our love. And how is it against the nature? You are not giving him a new life? You are just saving his life. Please say something Abhay, please.
Abhay - What should I say Piya? My dad doesn't want me to save him. So let me go.

(Abhay starts leaving. Piya holds him by his hand and stops him)

Piya- Abhay, Danish has been so loyal to your family for 2 years and moreover he has been so selfless. If not Danish, then atleast save my sister's love! I cannot afford to see her shattered again. Abhay please do it for our love.

Abhay - I can do anything for you Piya. I can do anything for our love. 
(Piya leans on Abhay's chest☺️) 
Piya - So do it Abhay.

5. DR ABHAY RAICHAND😆

(Abhay sneaks into the ward where Danish is admitted disguised as a surgeon.)

Abhay (to unconscious Danish) - I was going to do a wrong thing by not saving your life but I just can't afford to be selfish danish, afterall you have done so much for my family. You have always been there for us and it was time for me to pay you back. We can't lose you.

(Abhay keeps his hand on Danish's forehead and transfers some positive vibes and energy to his body which suddenly make his heartbeats beat)

6. DOBRIYAL FAMILY TENSED😔

The D family is tensed because they don't wanna lose danish. Madhu starts crying thinking about how she will face Panchhi if anything happens to danish. Misha consoles Kabir saying that nothing will happen to danish but Kabir is not ready to listen and says that he has always treated Danish badly and he will not be able to face himself if something happens to him.

7. DANISH SAFE AND EVERYBODY HAPPY🥳

Suddenly the nurse comes to the Doctors saying that the patient in the ICU has gained consciousness. They go and see danish and there Abhay still disguised as a surgeon informs them that he came fr his check up but suddenly he started breathing. 

The doctors inform the D family about Danish and tell them that a MIRACLE has happened and tell them that they can meet him after sometime. Chand is shocked after hearing the news. All of them go to Panchhi and give her the good news. She urges to meet him to which the nurse replies that she will get a wheelchair and then Panchhi can go and meet danish. Everyone is really happy but Piya runs outside the hospital behind Abhay.

7. ABHIYA  ROMANTIC TALK😳

Piya- Thanks a lot Abhay. If you were not there, then Danish might not have been breathing. You not only saved him, but my sister's love.

Abhay - I did it for our love Piya,

Piya - Abhay you have always been selfless and kind to others and that is why I love you so much.

Abhay - You are the only reason why there is still  something left  in my dead heart.

Piya - My heart is enough for both of us. It has enough strength for both of ours love.

Abhay - And this heart is now mine.❤️

Piya - I love you Abhay.

They share an eye-lock and the episode ends *sigh*

PRECAP- Same as yesterday's. Jeh sees Abhiya together and gets furious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Chakzie...🤗

AbhIya ❤️ 😍

aish. thumbnail
Chakku!
Thanks alot for your update!
Though I watched the episode I would love to read your posts!

priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though i watched the epi, reading abhiya's convo in words has made me go 😍😳 again...😍 *Sigh* ABhay*
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya amazing episode tha yaar...kal kya saara frustration door ho gaya 😍
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhaya were breathtaking😍 Their Scenes were so beautiful and Romantic❤️

Thanks 4 d written update Chakku😳
btw i guess no post from u tonight😛
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@All thanks a lot people for reading it🤗

@Anu...Itna long update likhne mein it took half an hour and now  i am tired😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chakku your written update is as like as your fantastic post. Though i saw today's episode but reading your it is seeming like your spicy & yummy post to me😊
patakha-guddi thumbnail
omg chakz kya epi tha thnx buddy
Live.Laugh.Love thumbnail
thanks for the written update