India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

this khushi is so brainy!!!

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
well today's epi was gud!! d way khushi handled wit him in d phone was so funny!!LOL d last dialogue where she said i'll come tomorrow nd teach u more abt navratri, karva chouth nd suhaganLOLLOL god dat was so funny! arnav might be thinkin wat d hell is she talkin abt lol!! thn la was so sweet nd funny! d way she met him in d office was funny!! thn nxt day wow i was juz lost in arnav's shirt! kya shirt hay yaar!! super awesme! barun was lukin cool in datWink juz after i took my eyes frm him nxt came la!! d green salwar was nice. she was lukin gud in dat! nd thn khushi came! god she is so brainy! when i saw arnav holdin his head i thought this tym he'll faint but na!!! he doesnt even waste an opportunity to talk wit herWink first khushi escaped frm him by callin la to kitchen. thn there he comes nd she threw d aata on d floor!! there comes mami wit her dialogue arnav bittua tum phatti saree se class lene aayi! cookin classLOL thn again he caught her!! this tym she did her usual actin to faint nd asked him to bring water! god d change in his expressions was awesme!! sher toh carin insaan ban gayi!! she escaped by d tym!! nw im sure he'll somehow catch her!!Wink LOL nd d precap y is arnav sad nd huggin his di!! somethin is wrong! d scene was too emotional!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationkitty25sun2011tinselpinky_blueskies

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index