Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
there is one way this current shock thing correlates with new promo.. may be this character deela convo happens before current shock.. after this encounter, khushi goes to la's room to change bulb, and this scenario happens..

i strongly hope this happens, and not as an imagination in our minds
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Henna 786

ha! great minds think alike, i thought the same thing. Maybe she'll mess around with the lamp without realising the electricity is on and gets a shock, Lavanya is probs out (Im sure ASR said he has given Lavanya some files to hand over in the office) Khushi faints on the floor and he doesnt believe it.. he walks away and Jai Prakash shouts to everyone that Khushi is seriously ill. ASR realises his mistake of walking away and is then reminded of how his parents passed away? Or something similar.. which leads to him crying 

great thought that will be awesome..
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiya saadii!!!

i think kushi will get electrified while changing da light bulb and arnav might see her in pain but he wont help her assuming she's pretending just like her fake faint scene. he will regret and that's when he breaks down as per da precap cuz he believes he almost killed her by not saving her

yeah nadu i want this to happen today
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhilicious

it is a great possibility dear.. i wish something like this happen.. or else why will ASR become cry baby all of a sudden, and how can anjali understand what is going on without even asking him.. 

but one thing, this doesnt correlate with the new promo ðŸ¤”

it can be co related to promo if
all this happen after thier encounter
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieperr

where does the "character Dheela" promo fit in all this ??😲

may be  this happens after all the promo thing
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dodoya

Likd ur post bt promo says sumthin else is in store..wil hav to wait n watch!!btw i tink dat cvs shwd d lamp thing jst so dat khushi n arnav cn hav convo alone..i knw dat she ran away bt asr wil catch hr again n rest follows as per promo n precap..wel dats wat i feel.

lets wait n watch 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

May be...but I wish it will happen...

hope so
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhilicious

there is one way this current shock thing correlates with new promo.. may be this character deela convo happens before current shock.. after this encounter, khushi goes to la's room to change bulb, and this scenario happens..

i strongly hope this happens, and not as an imagination in our minds

yeh i agree@bold
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">it can be co related to promo if</font>

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">all this happen after thier encounter</font>

that is what i mentioned in my next reply.. it will be great if all of this happen..
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dunno...maybe the precap thingy will happen before she gets the shock... al i knw is that i'd be very disappointed if the shock thing doesn't happen! :(